By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Everton A (PL) 16:00 Sun 23rd Dec 2018

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Ok , so we won 2-6 ........when does the second set start , oh it’s nit tennis then

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Like I said it’s going to be a close game..... ha ha ha - outstanding attacking football from everyone. Brilliant Christmas present.

The Man United media fan club can all fuck off

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Well that was something to watch, absolutely brilliant. Couldn't have done better to put down a marker after Citeh and Chelsea slipped, and all the Poch to Manchester shit earlier in the week.

So much quality on display, but to choose one thing--I've never seen a set-piece routine work to such perfection as on our second goal. Digne just peeled off a little to track Son's run and Trippier hits it exactly in the space he left to the near post. Yeah a bit lucky it fell straight to Dele, but still, it as brilliant, and looked like a training ground routine to me.

This Marco Silva fellow has a little hint of AVB about him, in terms of the way their team play.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I heard that Hull 1 Spurs 7 , Watford 0 Man City 6 Today Everton 2 Spurs 6 .....Marco Silva becomes the first prem manager to concede 6 or more goals in one game ,W hilts in charge of 3 different teams

Attachments

• 410135A3-0B56-48D2-97FC-CA5BBC2F58B9.png
    410135A3-0B56-48D2-97FC-CA5BBC2F58B9.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 164
Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Long drive to Cornwall in foul weather, gutted to have missed the game, can’t wait for motd. We really are rather good!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
To the traveling support, and especially to all of you nice folk who may have been in that number, top fucking job! The sound was deafening at times in OUR favor! My kids always ask me, "dad, how are Spurs fans so loud?" I look a them and say "Kids. YID FUCKING ARMY!" Well, at least I'd like to. COYS!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Didn’t hear from @Liam sadly. I hope he was there.

That was a privilege. An outstanding day.

Yeah Liam was there , I organised tickets for him , it was a close call due to supplier and posting but yeah he was there . I’m only at Cardiff . Dom what games are you at , do you fancy Cardiff ? I’ve think I’ve got a spare . Drive to me and I’ll drive down there , unless u wanna drive

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yeah Liam was there , I organised tickets for him , it was a close call due to supplier and posting but yeah he was there . I’m only at Cardiff . Dom what games are you at , do you fancy Cardiff ? I’ve think I’ve got a spare . Drive to me and I’ll drive down there , unless u wanna drive
I can’t do New Years Day sorry.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Jason Burt writes:

At times when they attacked it was almost frightening.....

Jamie Carragher is a cunt

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Also generally held belief is that Pickford should have been sent off for that dirty challenge on Dele. Two things, well done Dele - how he’s changed in two years, secondly don’t do it again Pickford you were already having a bad day so we’ll let you have one, only one mind.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I've been struck by how many Everton fans who were at the game have taken to Twitter to praise our performance. Apparently some of them gave Sonny a standing ovation when he went off? Says it all.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Like I said it’s going to be a close game..... ha ha ha - outstanding attacking football from everyone. Brilliant Christmas present.

The Man United media fan club can all fuck off
You hear Martin Tyler and GNev during the match....

It was embarrassing...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Also generally held belief is that Pickford should have been sent off for that dirty challenge on Dele. Two things, well done Dele - how he’s changed in two years, secondly don’t do it again Pickford you were already having a bad day so we’ll let you have one, only one mind. Oh Jamie Carragher is a cunt!

Fixed that for you mate!

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I've been struck by how many Everton fans who were at the game have taken to Twitter to praise our performance. Apparently some of them gave Sonny a standing ovation when he went off? Says it all.

I've always had a soft spot for Everton. Same with City. Sadly those days have passed since the oil rolled in. Fans of both were always good, now City have quite a few plastics.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I've always had a soft spot for Everton. Same with City. Sadly those days have passed since the oil rolled in. Fans of both were always good, now City have quite a few plastics.
Its gonna be a struggle once the business model is recreated at the lane...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Its gonna be a struggle once the business model is recreated at the lane...
You might be right, but I doubt the same level of billions is going to pour in that changed City from a division 1 club in play offs with Gillingham, to a top European club with Guardiola as manager. In short buying success.

We will need world class players for sure, but we’ve developed about 3-4 already...Hugo, Eriksen, Kane and Dele isn’t far off.

Our model of several British players, some of whom will also emerge from the Academy, Skipp, Amos, Sterling, Eyoma, Parrot and maybe others is something that shows the likely future is in good hands and something we should be proud of.