By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Ex Players

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Wasn’t sure where to write this, so thought i’d just start a new thread for any worthwhile news on any ex yids.

First post is a sad one, as it relates to Ryan Mason having to retire from the game aged only 26, shows how short a career can be and although he’s probably not short of a penny or two right now, I hope he gets looked after by the pfa, coz i’m sure from a mental standpoint, it’ll be tough to get his head around.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wasn’t sure where to write this, so thought i’d just start a new thread for any worthwhile news on any ex yids.

First post is a sad one, as it relates to Ryan Mason having to retire from the game aged only 26, shows how short a career can be and although he’s probably not short of a penny or two right now, I hope he gets looked after by the pfa, coz i’m sure from a mental standpoint, it’ll be tough to get his head around.
He seems a pretty solid,grounded charachter,infact if he goes into management/coaching he has the perfect early start to get going.He has already lived the dream playing for his boyhood club and country,earned more in 6 months than us in a lifetime,hopefully ryan also sees his glass as half full even now.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Ryan Mason you will remember will undoubtedly go straight into the Yid hall of fame... he wasn't a bad player for Spurs, in fact I remember him fondly doing much dirty work in the midfield... he will obviously be remembered however for one of his most brilliant contributions and I am sure a bronze will already be cast of this poetic moment when he eternally endured himself to Yids across the world.....
ryanmason.jpg

In the words of a man who's name I no longer remember..........
"Tek a boooooo sun, tek a boooo"...!!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
He seems a pretty solid,grounded charachter,infact if he goes into management/coaching he has the perfect early start to get going.He has already lived the dream playing for his boyhood club and country,earned more in 6 months than us in a lifetime,hopefully ryan also sees his glass as half full even now.
Yeah he mentioned in his statement that he and his fiancée had just had a baby, and really seemed pretty level-headed about it. He definitely strikes me as the kind of player that would get into coaching. Sad to see a career come to such an early end, especially when you think about all the work it takes to get to the point he did.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Very true mate, he does seem like he’s got his head screwed on and having seen him on the debate show on Sky a few months ago, he seems like a fairly affable and relaxed kinda guy, so yeah reckon he’ll be fine.

Saw the Poch has already opened the door for him to come and do some coaching. We’re like one big happy family...ain’t it beautiful?!!

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How do we get a bit of momentum going for a "Ryan Mason he's one of our own" chant for our next home game....?

The lad is well worthy of a decent few mins sing along from the fans?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How do we get a bit of momentum going for a "Ryan Mason he's one of our own" chant for our next home game....?

The lad is well worthy of a decent few mins sing along from the fans?
they sang it in turin and would guess it may get a run out at rochdale?next home game is huddersfield in march.