By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

FA cup 2017/18

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So who's going from here then? @Don Diaz @Wotspur myself and??

I just booked a bnb not too far from Wembley so well up for beers before and after and potentially (probably, most likely, almost certainly, for sure) will want to eat loads food that resembles meat of some kind or another.
I wish!!def gonna try and do north-west away next year and completely get fubar-ed.;)

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I wish!!def gonna try and do north-west away next year and completely get fubar-ed.;)
I'll show you round the delights of Mancunia. I'll be out of moss side by then so (as long as the solicitors don't forget about us again) so it'll be safe to come to my gaff and get fucked up.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'll show you round the delights of Mancunia. I'll be out of moss side by then so (as long as the solicitors don't forget about us again) so it'll be safe to come to my gaff and get fucked up.
i stayed&worked in victoria park just down the road i think.went to a take your own booze indian??weird

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
So who's going from here then? @Don Diaz @Wotspur myself and??

I just booked a bnb not too far from Wembley so well up for beers before and after and potentially (probably, most likely, almost certainly, for sure) will want to eat loads food that resembles meat of some kind or another.
Sounds like beer, football, curry and beer, nasty mess, pass out

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
i stayed&worked in victoria park just down the road i think.went to a take your own booze indian??weird
Yeah Victoria park is just a five minute drive, there's a few bring your own booze curry houses round there as it's right by curry mile.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I have to say that I'm amazed that we still have tickets left for the FA Cup semi final this weekend against Manchester United. We were allocated something 33,000 tickets and our average attendance this year has been 69,000.

Ok I know we've played all season at Wembley, so maybe it's not so special, I know the tickets were expensive although you could have got a decent seat for £45.00, and £35.00 was also available and still is. Has the FA cup lost it's lustre to such an extent that we can only just barely sell our allocation for a match in the semi-final against a team of Man United's stature, or have they lost their lustre as well?

The allocation for the final will only be 28,000, so get a ticket for this if you haven't already.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I have to say that I'm amazed that we still have tickets left for the FA Cup semi final this weekend against Manchester United. We were allocated something 33,000 tickets and our average attendance this year has been 69,000.

Ok I know we've played all season at Wembley, so maybe it's not so special, I know the tickets were expensive although you could have got a decent seat for £45.00, and £35.00 was also available and still is. Has the FA cup lost it's lustre to such an extent that we can only just barely sell our allocation for a match in the semi-final against a team of Man United's stature, or have they lost their lustre as well?

The allocation for the final will only be 28,000, so get a ticket for this if you haven't already.

I counted 100-200 left

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We hold the unenviable record of having lost our last 7 FA Cup semi-finals following the magnificent 3-1 victory over the Scum in 1991. Without Googling can you name the teams that beat us and the score?

I take no pleasure in admitting I saw every one of them, many miles, cost and anguish, especially 2 at Old Trafford.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
jose Mourinho makes SEVEN changes to Manchester United team that lost at home to West Brom on Sunday ahead of this weekend's FA Cup semi-final with Tottenham.

Ashley Young, Victor Lindelof, Antonio Valencia, Nemanja Matic, Juan Mata, Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku all make way.

Coming in are Phil Jones, Anthony Martial, Jesse Lingard, Marcus Rashford, Luke Shaw, Marouane Fellaini and Matteo Darmian.

Darmian is making his first Premier League start since 14 October.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Vorm? Has he been starting in the FA cup? I forget...
yes,but was same last year til hugo came in for the semi,and league cup final poch`s 1st season,vorm all the way hugo for final.
I do agree that if a club has a quality #2 and thats part of the deal to keep him at the club,its ok.Vorm is pretty decent especially considering his limited game time.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Fuck a doodle, hard being a Yid sometimes, 8 on the bounce and I've seen every one. Otherwise it was a great day, few beers with some good people from this parish.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Well fuck me lads, that was a looooong day. Just got home at 1.55am..... Spent 5hours 15 minutes in traffic going down and 5 hours 55 minutes coming back up. The drive down didn't seem bad to be honest as the sun was shining and I was looking forward to the game but the drive back was horrible, M1 had 3 lanes closed so single lane traffic which meant not moving for just over an hour, then the M6 was having the same road work that seem tonhave been going on there for years so slow again, the the fuckers decided to completely close the m6 between junction 16 and 17 so had to come off and drive round sandbach to get back on thew M6 after the closure, and just as I was getting mancland I got pulled by the police and taken in to Lymm services and breathalised, luckily I passed it.... Sat in the M1 traffic was the worst but though as it gridlocked with united fans singing to each other from one car to the other and my car was over heating.

Right now I got that off my chest the football..... Think I'll have a smoke and come back to that!

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
We hold the unenviable record of having lost our last 7 FA Cup semi-finals following the magnificent 3-1 victory over the Scum in 1991. Without Googling can you name the teams that beat us and the score?.

Arsenal 1 Tottenham 0 (1992-93)

Tottenham 1 Everton 4 (1994-95)

Newcastle 2 Tottenham 0 (1998-99)

Arsenal 2 Tottenham 1 (2000-01)

Tottenham 0 Portsmouth 2 (2009-10)

Tottenham 1 Chelsea 5 (2011-12)

Chelsea 4 Tottenham 2 (2016-17)

For me, the most painful one was the loss to Portsmouth.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

How on earth did we manage to lose to Newcastle? Oh hold, I remember I was there! Shearer ran around kicking the shit out of Ginola (and getting away with it),then kudus had a brain fart and Shearer slotted the penalty home then ran around like he's played brilliantly when in truth kudus had him covered the whole game. Wankers.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
How on earth did we manage to lose to Newcastle? Oh hold, I remember I was there! Shearer ran around kicking the shit out of Ginola (and getting away with it),then kudus had a brain fart and Shearer slotted the penalty home then ran around like he's played brilliantly when in truth kudus had him covered the whole game. Wankers.
Judas handball wasn’t it ?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

Unit and me where at that fucking horror show

Reactions: Yid
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Judas handball wasn’t it ?

Yeh I remember now, I was behind that goal! Someone chipped it over Judus and he stuck his hand up and feigned a header! Cue dick-wad Shearer and the one armed celebration.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
While I'm at it which one of you started the Georgey Grahams blue and white army chant? Huh?

Man in the raincoats blue and white army!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So we lost in the semi , and the final was awful.
But something happened today that hasn’t happened since 1982 , what was it ???

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It speaks volumes when a royal wedding was the second most tedious thing to occur in London Saturday.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That is true , but since Glenn Hoddles pen , no team up until today had been awarded a penalty , APART from Man Utd
scored a penalty !!
lineker&aldridge both missed.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
scored a penalty !!
lineker&aldridge both missed.

Ah , I recall the Aldridge one , when he missed for Lafayette v Wimbledon , but not the Lineker , I assume that’s when he played for Everton ?
But how shite was that as a game yesterday makes it more gutting that Man U played more like Stoke , than they did against us , of were we poor that day , because of in house fighting , about Toby , Rose etc .

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ah , I recall the Aldridge one , when he missed for Lafayette v Wimbledon , but not the Lineker , I assume that’s when he played for Everton ?
But how shite was that as a game yesterday makes it more gutting that Man U played more like Stoke , than they did against us , of were we poor that day , because of in house fighting , about Toby , Rose etc .
no 91 against forest !!
didnt watch it,2 boring teams will do that to you.