By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

FA cup 2019/20

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The FA Cup third-round draw will be live on BBC Two on Monday, 2 December, from 19:00-19:30 GMT.

Matches to be played weekend 3rd january

4th round 24th january
5th round 4th march
qtr finals 21st march
semi finals 18th april
Final 23rd May

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
boro away!!

Liverpool v Everton
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United
Arsenal v Leeds United

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Draw in full
Leicester City v Wigan Athletic

QPR v Swansea City

Fulham v Aston Villa

Chelsea v Nottingham Forest

Wolves v Manchester United

Charlton Athletic v West Brom

Rochdale or Boston United v Newcastle United

Cardiff City v Forest Green Rovers or Carlisle United

Oxford United v Exeter City or Hartlepool United

Sheffield United v AFC Fylde

Southampton v Huddersfield Town

Liverpool v Everton

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town

Bournemouth v Luton Town

Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday

Bristol Rovers or Plymouth Argyle v Coventry City or Ipswich Town

Eastleigh or Crewe Alexandra v Barnsley

Manchester City v Port Vale

Middlesbrough v Tottenham

Reading v Blackpool

Watford v Tranmere Rovers

Preston v Norwich City

Millwall v Newport County

Crystal Palace v Derby County

Solihull Moors or Rotherham United v Hull City

Brentford v Stoke City

Fleetwood Town v Portsmouth

Arsenal v Leeds United

Gillingham v West Ham United

Burton Albion v Northampton Town

Burnley v Peterborough United

Birmingham City v Blackburn Rovers

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Back in the day I loved this competition, it was huge, as big as winning the league. What happened?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Back in the day I loved this competition, it was huge, as big as winning the league. What happened?
Finishing top four, Europe, etc just sucked all the life out of it for some. I still love it. We'll really put a lot into trying to win it this year, the manager who's been supposedly brought in to win trophies will be desperate to get one ASAP. Getting Boro in the third round is really intriguing, though sadly it wouldn't be a shock if Woodgate wasn't there by the time we play them.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Finishing top four, Europe, etc just sucked all the life out of it for some. I still love it. We'll really put a lot into trying to win it this year, the manager who's been supposedly brought in to win trophies will be desperate to get one ASAP. Getting Boro in the third round is really intriguing, though sadly it wouldn't be a shock if Woodgate wasn't there by the time we play them.

Jose is really going to gun for this as it is our best chance.
And we'll most certainly put up a good fight

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Sky happened, the Premier league is everything. fuck everything else. No records before the prem started. Nothing. It's like Pol Pot year zero.
Over 100 years of the first division wiped away.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
ELCPQggWkAAAgJb

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I just love the Cup...but the heart has been sucked out of it over the years. It used to be so special. Now...the mega rich clubs play weakened sides so it doesn't hinder progression in the CL...ah it saddens me tbh....I know this wont be popular, but I'd take us winning the Cup ahead of finishing top 4 ANY day....there I said it

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I just love the Cup...but the heart has been sucked out of it over the years. It used to be so special. Now...the mega rich clubs play weakened sides so it doesn't hinder progression in the CL...ah it saddens me tbh....I know this wont be popular, but I'd take us winning the Cup ahead of finishing top 4 ANY day....there I said it

I'm with you. I Iove watching the lower league teams give teams like ours a good battle. Helps give your players a boot up the arse when a milkman sticks it top bins against a bunch of millionaires.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Saints away if we beat boro in the replay

ENn4U37XUAA9ITk

Last edited:
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Shite. That could've been alot kinder. Still, it means diddly squat until we beat Boro.
Leeds giving the scum the runaround tonight. They're all over them...great viewing.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Shite. That could've been alot kinder. Still, it means diddly squat until we beat Boro.
Leeds giving the scum the runaround tonight. They're all over them...great viewing.

lost 0-1 :confused:

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

It's disappointing to see that result as Leeds were dominant in that first half. As Dave said, they were all over them. Made them look like Sunday League players with their quick passing & resultant chances they created. BTW, that Turkish / German fellow who banks £350,000/week looked so far behind the play, I was embarrassed for him. Didn't see him involved until the 42nd minute.

I missed the 2nd half so the result was surprising.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hope our players watched those kids from Leeds working their bollocks off....

Maybe it'll rub..... oh never mind...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hope our players watched those kids from Leeds working their bollocks off....

Maybe it'll rub..... oh never mind...!!!
Bielsa is the Leeds manager,.....he was Poch's mentor and Pep calls him the best manager in the world. Better than Maureen? surely not?? ;) :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
£20 pricing throughout for adults,bet Levy charges the agreed £30 for away fans though.

arrwpbAs

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am sure there are still 'Tinpot Cup' chaps who think the FA Cup is a' soccer' competition that is beneath us and not worth playing in, I feel sorry for those chaps. How anyone who loves football could not enjoy this competition is beyond me. The game yesterday between Shrewsbury and Liverpool summed up everything I love about the FA Cup, it was magnificent. Shrewsbury deserved to win against the top side on the planet (probably),one sad slip up and an own goal denied them the victory, although I assure they will be chuffed with getting a reply at Anfield.I wish our players would give 50% of the effort the Shrewsbury players showed yesterday.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
True. But wish Liverpool had played a slightly stronger side. 10 changes from the starting 11 that played Wolves. Cant blame them in one respect but still annoys me that the FA Cup has become an annoyance in certain circumstances.....its not right.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
First game I ever watch with my old man was the Spurs v Forest FA Cup final with the Des Walker OG and the Gazza Horror Tackle...
Dad was a Forest fan and I was fresh from watching England in the Italian 1990 World Cup with Lineker and Gazza and wanted to watch them (Lineker had obviously left, but was associated with Spurs).

That's where it all began....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So we are charging saints fans £25 a ticket after they made a generous £10 for spurs fans to attend at their ground.Not reciprocating is an embarrasment,try and charge what you will for home fans but its not so hard to give back after you have taken.