By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Fancy a drink ?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but this is a price list from the "Goal Line Bar" at the Shopping Centre.

£6 quid for a can of Cider .. o_O

FBV35zkXIAkzn9Z.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm on the Transfer back from 5 days of drinking and I don't think I ever want to see Gin again...

Especially not at those prices.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

If I’m paying £1.65 for crisps, they’d better be hand cooked by Gordon bloody Ramsey ..

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
I got this covered fellow Yids...i'm flush

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr Christopher J. Waller a member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve System. We wish to inform you that a power of attorney was forwarded to our office by two gentlemen regarding your unclaimed fund of $8.2 Million Dollar. One of them is an American citizen named Mr Robert Porter and the other is Mr. Wilhelm Berg a Swedish citizen. We have be waiting for you to contact us since last year when the list of all beneficiary has be out and be approved by the Board of Governors for payment. You have to be very careful from the people you are dealing with for your unclaimed fund.

The document claims these gentlemen to be your authorized representatives, and the power of attorney states that you are already deceased. It further states that your death was due to lung cancer, with your date of death being January 27th, 2021.

Below was the account summited to us that your approved fund should be transfer to the below account.

Bank name: Wells Fargo Bank,NA

Address: 3300 West Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, Nevada 89102 USA Account name: Water & Oil Technologies Inc

Address: 1205 D Street Las Vegas, Nevada 89106 USA Account number: 9224683103 Route number: 121000248 Swift code: WFBIUS6S

In the event that you are in fact still alive, we ask that you confirm your existence by responding to this email. You are to view this as a matter requiring immediate attention and response.We have 48 hr monitoring of all activities within Federal Reserve System.On this regard,you will be directed to any of our office center that you will go in person to sign the final papers,Because we do not want to process any payment on internet. We have our offshore payment center any part of the world.

Our request is based entirely on our attempt to verify that you are in fact deceased, before money is wrongly disbursed.

Your in Service,

Christopher J. Waller

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
£6.50 for a fucking can of the black stuff? I just looked on the Tesco site and you can buy 15 cans for £13.00 if you've got a Clubcard and why wouldn't you have one? We have cards for every shop in Spain and get a nice load of money off every month, I really don't care if they know all my secrets - like what type of beer I buy! The kind of beer I like is Lidls Extra Malta, 6.8% and it's 38c a can here, or 32 and a half of your Ingerlish p's, so I can get 20 cans of really nice beer for the cost of one at the Goal Line Bar.

Even if Levy doesn't have a Clubcard he can still buy 12 cans of Guiness or £16 and make £5.16 profit per can. Thieving cuuuuuuunnt!

Still, I suppose he has to make his money somewhere because the tickets are so cheap eh? That last bit was sarcasm in case you missed it. When I were a nipper, it cost a tanner to get in, you could buy a packet of roast chestnuts for tuppence, a cup of Ovaltine at half time for a penny and still have enough money left over from your pocket money for a couple of tabs of acid and a happy ending massage after the game.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Mrs D used to famously send me off the to the Lane with a nice packed lunch, my sarnies and red pepperonis were envied by all. My pre-match refreshment was usually bought at the supermarket the night before and kept me going on the long train journey, I was sufficiently hydrated until I got to the Gilpin's Bell, they used to have some nice bargain guest ales, which to avoid being rude I always bought a few (or ten). The essential supplies for the journey home were bought from the supermarket opposite Waterloo station. I vaguely remember once buying some piss-water lager and a pie from Levy's catering thieves as I was really on a session, but the memories of forking out all that cash into his wallet scarred me for life.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Can you imagine Levy with a Clubcard trying to get points on the transfers ? 🤣

He'd fucking do it as well.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm on the Transfer back from 5 days of drinking and I don't think I ever want to see Gin again...

Especially not at those prices.
I like a Gin and tonic, these days with a slice of Orange rather than Lemon or Lime. Try it.

I've also recently discovered IPA's , Craft beer and lager generally and enjoying trying them, especially New England IPA's. Finally when you're full of beer, or Gin or whatever your personal poison might be and think you can consume no more, find room for a 'Baby Guiness' -it's Kahlua with a Bailey's head floated on top, absolute end of the evening crowd pleaser - if it's too sweet then stick to the dark spiced rum, neat but with a cube or two of ice.......

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Cracked open a 30 year old Jaime brandy that was given to me as a "we fucked up, we are sorry"....
Struggling to get passed the 3rd glass after not drinking properly for years. I'm going soft.....sorry !

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
They've finally started laying in cask ale at my pub again, now that the fear of lockdowns in Ontario is easing. Gonna have me a few Wellington County Ales tonight in celebration. Best beer I've evr had in all my travels and it's available within walking distance. And nowhere else.