By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Farewell to the Lane

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
BUMP

3 years ago today.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: Yid
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I bloody miss that stadium SO much. I guess I just like old stuff! The new stadium is mega but the old Lane had 118 years of glory, pain and Spurs!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Watching us v Pool in 1986 at the mo...the ground was rock hard with frost but Hoddle was a step above and Grobalaar was diabolical...that must have been the time he was making a fortune letting a few in....(Allegedly)!! I remember watching this all those years ago...getting all nostalgic here...

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I know it was the norm at the time, but its mad that there was only 1 pre chosen sub you could use in those days...An 18 year old David Howells is ours here.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I know it was the norm at the time, but its mad that there was only 1 pre chosen sub you could use in those days...An 18 year old David Howells is ours here.
They re-run the 61 cup final,after 20mins leicester lost a full back through injury and cos men were hard as nails back then,no subs were allowed.So since then because of fucking leicester city they have given men an excuse to be a big fucking pussy and ruined civilisation cos one of their chaps couldnt play with half a leg.Who came 2nd in a 2 horse race,yes thats right fucking boil on the arse of england leicester city.

Next week in our series of slagging off the midlands.....Coventry

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Didn't Bert Trautmann go on and on whinging about his broken neck for the entire second half of the 56 cup final?! What a wuss!
Still, at least now they proper support for players who desperately need emergency hairstyles etc.....damn right to.