By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Forest (A) PL Sunday 28th August 16:30

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Apparently it’s seven years to the day we signed Sonny but there’s speculation he might be dropped for Richarlison today.

Certainly a game we should be winning handily though.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Forest.png

• 1 Lloris
  • 6 D Sánchez
  • 15 Dier
  • 33 Davies
  • 12 Emerson Royal
  • 5 Højbjerg
  • 30 Bentancur
  • 14 Perisic
  • 21 Kulusevski
  • 7 Son Heung-Min
  • 10 Kane

Substitutes​

• 2 Doherty
  • 9 Richarlison
  • 19 R Sessegnon
  • 20 Forster
  • 24 Spence
  • 25 Tanganga
  • 29 Sarr
  • 34 Lenglet
  • 38 Bissouma

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'll be surprised if we don't get a result from this, but this is crap football from us.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

It’s more frustrating from me rather than crap. Could/should be two or three in front by now.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It’s more frustrating from me rather than crap. Could/should be two or three in front by now.
We're so good on the counter that we can be a little passive out of possession IMO. To paraphrase a great man, we are sometimes prone to waiting for the other lot to die of boredom.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Bentancur and Hjobjerg really piss me off at times, their lack of movement at times when we’re in possession, effectively means we have absolutely no midfield, so the ball has to go long, and we just turn over possession time after time. I miss Dembele so much!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
While waiting for my daughter to get ready to go out... I watched all of the Magpie/Wolves game and 20 mins of ours...

Sounds like I didn't miss much... as of yet.

I'm sure second half Conte will get a rocket up them... that seems to be the MO at the minute.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
That’s twice this season that if Sonny had just rolled the ball to Harry, he would’ve had a tap in.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Much more energy this half, playing a lot higher up the pitch.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Embarrassing from Hojbjerg there. So unnecessary.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Well with 3 points and a clean sheet, it was job done again but we made hard work of it.

Davies and Perisic good again I thought.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
In the immortal words of Vyvyan Basterd: bored bored bored bored bored.
It was a bit tedious. I think we got lucky again, Forest couldn't score in a goal the size of a very big goal shaped thing.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Well with 3 points and a clean sheet, it was job done again but we made hard work of it.

Davies and Perisic good again I thought.
Yh wasn’t exactly pretty. Looked lacklustre in the 1st half again, bit of a theme there. Decent 2nd half, could’ve scored a few more, tbf they had their chances as well.

Slight concern over Sonny, doesn’t look himself atm, looks short of confidence.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Yh wasn’t exactly pretty. Looked lacklustre in the 1st half again, bit of a theme there. Decent 2nd half, could’ve scored a few more, tbf they had their chances as well.

Yeah Sonny really looks a shadow of himself at the moment. But then I suppose the dilemma with him is that he's one of those players that just needs one touch or one thing to go in and he's right back on it again.

But with Richarlison being so effective off the bench in the last two games, I think he's certainly earned a starting spot on Wednesday. But then we start playing two games a week from Wednesday as well so there's going to be a LOT of rotation.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Think on the clips of saw that Richarleson has just earned himself a start ahead of the forlorn looking Korean.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Bentancur and Hjobjerg really piss me off at times, their lack of movement at times when we’re in possession, effectively means we have absolutely no midfield, so the ball has to go long, and we just turn over possession time after time. I miss Dembele so much!
I think it might be time to introduce Bissouma for one or the other.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Sonny looks like he is trying too hard. Needs to do less