By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Fulham (A) - PL 23rd January

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hope we win and the cunt is gone before we kick off...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I suppose he might survive if we perform like we did in the first half against City but end up on the wrong end of a penalty or a late goal, but if it's another shitshow and we get battered then there's really no other choice but to get rid of him.

Fulham are in good form at the moment. They've conceded only 7 goals in their last 10 games while we've conceded ... 18. Only Everton have conceded more goals in the last 10 games and they've lost 8 of those.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Ah, sorry, was looking for the VAR thread. I remember years back when Berbatov scored against us and basically dashed our top 4 hopes. Feels like that could happen again, minus the Berbatov and the fact we don't realistically have top 4 hopes. And Craven Cottage is a nice stadium.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What a fucking shambles we are for 'big' club. Apparently we were talking to Brighton for 2 weeks, in the end his agent got pissed off, called Arsenal and the deal was done in 48 hours.

Score tonight 1 - 2 Spurs. Lloris og. x2 Kane.

Congrats to the loyal support going to the game, needed 445 points, that's a lot btw.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Luckily the comfortably numb stage has set in again. I am expecting nothing, so I will not be grumpy when nothing is what I get. If I get something more than nothing, then I may be slightly amused. But a good result might delay the demise of Conte, that is very petty of me and I don't have a candidate for his replacement but he has crossed the line and he is on my list and everybody knows that once you are on my list that is for ever. Nobody gets removed from the list.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Luckily the comfortably numb stage has set in again. I am expecting nothing, so I will not be grumpy when nothing is what I get. If I get something more than nothing, then I may be slightly amused. But a good result might delay the demise of Conte, that is very petty of me and I don't have a candidate for his replacement but he has crossed the line and he is on my list and everybody knows that once you are on my list that is for ever. Nobody gets removed from the list.
Your denigrating a classic - not the scissor sisters version, although that was very clever - with a potentially drab Spurs performance. A heinous crime considering the tune involved.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Your denigrating a classic - not the scissor sisters version, although that was very clever - with a potentially drab Spurs performance. A heinous crime considering the tune involved.
I have never denigrated a classic - whatever the fuck that means. If your are referring to the godlike Pink Floyd and of course Roger Waters, then I am a fully paid up member of the Floyd cult. I first saw them live in the early 70's, sooooo much acid (half a crown a tab, I bet inflation has pushed that up a bit) , so my memories are a bit fucked up, but I have seen them perform live in I think, in at least 5 different decades. The music is pukka as fuck, but they of course are total cunts. Roger Waters and Dave Gilmour are almost as cunt-like as Keef, Mick and Ronnie, wankers, but the tunes..... Ooooh they were good!

My nice comfortably numb feeling is disappearing, I have drunk many beers and I might have a wander up to the arsehole wanker British bar in our village, sadly we have one, it is full of arsehole wankers and I am in the mood for a chat with these arsehole wankers, that could end badly, Mrs D is due back form her Caribbean trip on Wednesday and I have to pick her up from the airport. that will be tricky if I have been pinched by the Gardia or I'm in the hospital cos I'm an old cunt now and those young cunts will probably pummel me to fuck, but there's no gain without pain eh?

I am comfortably pissed now, spell correction and diligent examination has made this post almost readable. I am getting umpty as fuck, there are goon fans at the arsehole wanker bar, they have the footy on big screes - dare I risk it? If I don't risk it should I just crawl into a corner and die? Fuck it, I'm going for a nice little chat with the arsehole wankers. Tiocfaidh ár lá.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
oh fuck I am listening to Rammstein, my favourite pop combo and I'd forgotten how loud my gramophone player goes - I'm gonna be watching this game at the arsehole wanker bar - pray for me - or them, depends if you're a cunt or not. That Bangkok cunt that was pissed off cos I wasn't dead because of a` bit of a barney with his mate that didn't happen, excepot in his brain will be ppekaszed - fuck I didn't let the 'puter fix that crap, it should have said ; excepyt in hios brain', NO, it fucking shouldn't have. fuck it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What to wear? What does one wear when one wants to start a right old fucking barney? Should I wear my Tottenham scarf, my old (half price) shirt - or go full MC colours? Mrs D hid them, but I fucking know they're in the shed, Fuck it. it's cold so I will wear a nice comfy jumper, a wooly hat and a nice warm coat, maybe even thermal undies. I'm leaving in a minute so you can enjoy the match without me, unless you are in the Costa fucking Frio, meet you at the bar, just ask for the ingerlish arsehole wankers bar.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Either Spence is injured or they've just given up on the pretence that Conte is remotely interested in including him.

Kick-off delayed until 8:15pm apparently.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Sharp contrast .. heh 😂

Untitled.jpg

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

And is it written into Sonny’s contract that he absolutely cannot be dropped ?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
"Right lads, going 2-0 up at half time didn't work, so don't try and do that again."

"What gaffer...?"

"Yeah, keep giving the ball away and be the most boring team out there tonight, for at least the first half, and we'll build from there."

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

One of those games where you’re just wondering when they’ll score - not if.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
"Right lads, going 2-0 up at half time didn't work, so don't try and do that again."

"What gaffer...?"

"Yeah, keep giving the ball away and be the most boring team out there tonight, for at least the first half, and we'll build from there."
And we'll start with 2 in Central midfield...yes yes, I know we'll be outnumbered but heh, why make things easier eh?...bada bing bada boom.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
25 minutes in...

Our midfield... well there doesn't appear to be one... Foolham are just running through the middle of the park... its embarrassingly poor.

Look at how much harder Foolham work off the ball and on it... we lack intensity right throughout the side in any phase of play...

Our passing is always a yard off.. as in its not quite to feet or infront of a player so they strode onto it its also laboured and hurried because our first touch is always a negative one...

I'm giving it a few more minutes and then I'm gonna find anything else to do... I might do the washing up...!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Son and Kulu have been so absent this half

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Love the way Marco Silva sets his team up. The intensity and aggression they've shown is everything we're not.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Fuck me, imagine if we were coached to be attacking

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Well then. A lead we barely deserve but I’ll take if

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'll be astounded if he signs a new contract...

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
That's brilliant from Harry.
We've been much better last 10 mins. Come on lads.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Kane hadn't scored from outside the box for a long time. Much needed.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Any chance our away jersey wont be fucking terrible next season?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
We could witness history lads. A living legend breaking Greavsie's record is one more finish away..🤞

3 points would be nice too though...