By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Fulham A (PL) Sun 17:30 20th January

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
FulhamSpurs.jpg

If we play with just 50% of the skill, effort and sheer brilliance we did in the 2nd half against United we will win this 12-0. It's nice to have a break between matches at last so we should go into this fit and ready, except for the crocked geezers of course, and Sonny.

Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur

97 Meetings Fulham have played Tottenham Hotspur 97 times in all competitions, they have won 18 lost 50 and drawn 29 matches.

First Match Their first match was in the Southern League on Saturday, 5 September 1903. Tottenham Hotspur were playing at home that day and the final score was Fulham 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0 .

Last Match The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Saturday, 18 August 2018, the score was Tottenham Hotspur 3 Fulham 1.

Highest Goals in Game - 7

League Division One, Saturday, 19 February 1966, Tottenham Hotspur 4 Fulham 3
League Division One, Saturday, 1 October 1966, Fulham 3 Tottenham Hotspur 4

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I picked up a couple of tickets last night from a Fulham STH mate. I hope we win, would be good to put the injustice of the United result behind us quickly. I can't help getting the jitters though. I know I shouldn't and with a bit of luck, like not shooting straight at De Gea and having a straight referee, we would have won on Sunday 3-1, but I still get them. I know this is new Spurs too and theyve proved they're different, better, and have substance, well I just want them to go and prove it this Sunday by winning the game comfortably and getting ready for Chelsea.

Not sure if Kane will make it, or Sissoko. Is Dier going to be back or do we have a Winks (who was excellent on Sunday) and Skipp axis against Fulham on Sunday. Not sure whether Llorente is going to be the man to bang another hat trick in or whether one of the young lads gets a run out.

Maybe we'll play with a false 9, Eriksen calling the tune with Dele left Moura right and Lamela in the middle.......? I'm making this up now. Poch the magnificent will have a plan, I don't know what it is yet, but I reckon it will be better than Ranieri's, bloody hope so anyway. Watch out for that Mitrovic bloke and we'll be fine.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Miteovic can be a handful when he plays well. Get up him early and unsettle him witha few levellers and he'll shit a brick and sit quietly in Tobys pocket.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Kane is out until early March, ligaments I am afraid.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
TEAM NEWS: @MoussaSissoko (groin) – muscle strain sustained against Manchester United, expected to be out for approximately two weeks. @ericdier (appendicitis) – returned to full training @HKane (ankle) – commenced rehabilitation @LucasMoura7 (knee) – commenced on-field rehabilitation @VictorWanyama (knee) – begun to reintegrate into training Heung-Min Son – away with South Korea at Asian Cup

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Sooooo...........

Lloris
KWP, Foyth, Sanchez, Rose
Winks, Skipp
Lamela, Eriksen, Dele
Llorente

Bench?????
Gazza, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Davies, Tripps, Marsh, Sterling, ???

Who knows?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Poch about Eric Dier and his fitness. He said he could be fit enough to be on the bench on Sunday.

worth pointing out that Kazaiah Sterling, who has been in good form in front of goal recently for the development squad, is not featuring for the U23s today at Norwich and instead trained with the first team.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Bout the only team we have left to put out... Good to see Dier on the bench, hopefully ready for a start against Chelsea mid week.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Watching him i don't understand why we don't try and get someone more mobile... or throw part in who will run his bollocks off.

He is like a fucking statue...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
25 mins in and Dele is already flapping his arms about pissed off with it

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Playing with our bacls to the goal we're never gonna score. Not enough movement up front for the midfielders to pick out a pass, they're packing 10/11 behind the ball making it difficult to find space and Sanchez is getting bullied to fuck by Mitrovich...

Only player looking forward is Winks who is sitting deeper. Yeah a few speculative Toby pings but we've been very poor overall.

Is Lamella still injured? He's been a fucking shadow.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Thank fuck for that!

The resilience of this team is incredible. What a deserved winner for Winksy, he was absolutely brilliant again today. Oh i’m so happy!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Referee: Craig Pawson
What a cunt he was! Booking Danny Rose and Sanchez for feck bleeding all, that nasty cunt Mitrovic should gave got at least 12 yellow cards, luckily he was incompetent enough to not see the penalty and probably red card against Lloris so I'll let him off.

Nobody was in any doubt that we would win that were they? I felt strangely calm, when I saw 3 extra minutes I thought it was plenty of time and a winner was on its way, yeah right! Luckily nobody takes any notice of my threads - the stupid sausage machine spurted out a 17:30 kick off for this one, at least I got the date right.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Great cross from GKN!!!!! We got away with the win their. The ref was shite for us with the Sanchez yellow and Rose yellow... We got their in the end though.

Yeah the ref was fucking gash! GKN looked decent when he came on and as you say great cross, in fact the build up to the goal was lovely.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What a cunt he was! Booking Danny Rose and Sanchez for feck bleeding all, that nasty cunt Mitrovic should gave got at least 12 yellow cards, luckily he was incompetent enough to not see the penalty and probably red card against Lloris so I'll let him off.

Nobody was in any doubt that we would win that were they? I felt strangely calm, when I saw 3 extra minutes I thought it was plenty of time and a winner was on its way, yeah right! Luckily nobody takes any notice of my threads - the stupid sausage machine spurted out a 17:30 kick off for this one, at least I got the date right.
dirty bastard though that sanchez

DxX4wmuWoAAcKPD.jpg

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Not pretty, but may keep the media hacks of us for a while

Reactions: Yid