By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Fulham A (PL) Sun 17:30 20th January

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkk..........

That was shit to watch. Didn't enjoy that until the 93rd minute.... then it was fucking great.

We've got a fucking problem personell wise now... selling Mousa wasn't the right option now.

Chavs is gonna be a seriously tough test now.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Yeah the ref was fucking gash! GKN looked decent when he came on and as you say great cross, in fact the build up to the goal was lovely.
He might be lucky enough to get some more time with Son, Kane and Moiura not available... Then again, he might not.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Jesus that was hard work. Felt like another Sunday going tits up with Dele crumpled in the Advertising hordings, then boom! Can’t pretend it was vintage but then we’re coping with a lot of injuries and general shit this year.

Froze my fucking arse off but there were about 5,000 of us always worth it in the end. Check Sir Poch on Twitter, last minute winner. Sometimes we’re a bit crap, and some of our ‘fans’ moan like fuck, but isn’t it worth it all in the end when you win. Keep the faith, lads keep the faith. Win when you’re not playing well.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
So apparently that was our first win in the pl for 4 years when Kane or Sonny haven’t been on the pitch. Stattastic!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
So apparently that was our first win in the pl for 4 years when Kane or Sonny haven’t been on the pitch. Stattastic!
That's a horrible stat... one we need to work on.

I'm getting so nervous now. I know we're still doing absolutely fantastic, but it doesn't seem to be coming naturally at the minute.

We've had spells this season where we've played some super footy, but now it seems like a fucking real fight.

Maybe it's the old spurs in me telling me not to hope for anything because we will spursy it up in the end.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

I'm getting so nervous now. I know we're still doing absolutely fantastic, but it doesn't seem to be coming naturally at the minute.

We've had spells this season where we've played some super footy, but now it seems like a fucking real fight.

Maybe it's the old spurs in me telling me not to hope for anything because we will spursy it up in the end.
To be fair we've got players out of form, like Trippier, injuries and and absentees all over the place, make shift teams working out what each other is going to do and we're still third in the league. I know what you mean but jesus we're still getting through with a lot of shit going on. Moura back for dele on Thursday night, and Dier back as well. Somehow it's working, one in one out, Sonny back on Feb 2nd.

It's bollocks this season but Poch seems to have them all in a positive siege mentality. Keep going lads.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Why didn’t Poch run on the pitch and beat his chest!?
1f914.png
asking for a friend
1f609.png

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
The only game i’m really concerned about, is the one coming up against those horrible knob jockeys. Think it’ll be a painful watch, much like the 1st leg, although given all the possession they had, they did very little with it.

We get thru that game, then we have some favourable pl fixtures coming up and then as @Don Diaz said Sonny’s back in a few weeks along with Sissoko and I wouldn’t be too surprised to see Harry back sooner than expected. Keep the faith mate!

Reactions: Yid
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
A lot of people are saying we were shit, but I thought we actually played quite well, especially in the second half. Lots of quick passing, movement and fluidity in the attacking third, etc. Fulham are a very poor defensive team to be fair, but if we were a little more clinical it could've been much different. Llorente will get better with game time, and I for one hope GKN gets a chance and seizes it, he has more pace than anyone in the squad.

That said, by far my biggest worry coming out of that game is Dele's injury, and obviously we can't afford any more, even to squad players.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sorry another video,better sound but club commentary far to subdued.
Its just as Nkoudou flights the ball in who from Fulham yells "keeper" ? Great football,fast passing this is a much under rated goal IMO.