By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Fulham - H? (PL) 15:00 Sat 18th August 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SpursFulham.jpg

The sausage machine has done its doodahs and has said we have a 77% chance of winning this! It's a computer, so it must be true, I pressed the right button so it ain't fake news.

The team should be shaking off the cobwebs now and will win this 4-0, absolutely guaranteed. Harry will not score obviously, it's August, so Dele and Christian will have to get the goals,

Snippets of interestingness:

Their first match was in the Southern League on Saturday, 5 September 1903. Fulham were playing at home that day and the final score was Fulham 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0 .

The latest meeting between these two teams was a FA Cup game on Sunday, 19 February 2017, the score was Fulham 0 Tottenham Hotspur 3.

Highest Goals in Game - 7
League Division One, Saturday, 19 February 1966, Tottenham Hotspur 4 Fulham 3
League Division One, Saturday, 1 October 1966, Fulham 3 Tottenham Hotspur 4

In all the 96 matches Tottenham Hotspur have played against Fulham in all competitions they have won 49 lost 18 and drawn 29 matches.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Going to be a strange atmosphere at wembley,doubt it will even be 50% attendance.Lets hope we carry on last years record there get out of dodge with 3pts and back home to N17.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

The sausage machine has done its doodahs and has said we have a 77% chance of winning this! It's a computer, so it must be true, I pressed the right button so it ain't fake news.

The team should be shaking off the cobwebs now and will win this 4-0, absolutely guaranteed. Harry will not score obviously, it's August, so Dele and Christian will have to get the goals,

Snippets of interestingness:

Their first match was in the Southern League on Saturday, 5 September 1903. Fulham were playing at home that day and the final score was Fulham 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0 .

The latest meeting between these two teams was a FA Cup game on Sunday, 19 February 2017, the score was Fulham 0 Tottenham Hotspur 3.

Highest Goals in Game - 7
League Division One, Saturday, 19 February 1966, Tottenham Hotspur 4 Fulham 3
League Division One, Saturday, 1 October 1966, Fulham 3 Tottenham Hotspur 4

In all the 96 matches Tottenham Hotspur have played against Fulham in all competitions they have won 49 lost 18 and drawn 29 matches.
In which case I'd say it's obvious that we are going to win 4-3? I've only see us play Fulham twice.....once when Sherwood or someone else thought it would be a good idea to play Jan Vertonghen on the left wing and we lost 1-0 at home to a Berbatov goal - he was playing for Fulham for a bit. Secondly when we won 3-0 with a Kane hatrick in the FA Cup.

Dele and Kane to get goals and it would be very nice if Sir Poch could hurry up and bring Tripps back for Aurier, if not then Walker Peters. I'm giving Sissoko one last chance - Fulham at home.

Important to get three points and keep the pressure on the top teams like Bournemouth and Watford above us......

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I'll be expecting a win, not a comfortable one but 3 points is all that counts at this stage. By all accounts their defence was not good against palace.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
In which case I'd say it's obvious that we are going to win 4-3? I've only see us play Fulham twice.....once when Sherwood or someone else thought it would be a good idea to play Jan Vertonghen on the left wing and we lost 1-0 at home to a Berbatov goal - he was playing for Fulham for a bit. Secondly when we won 3-0 with a Kane hatrick in the FA Cup.

Dele and Kane to get goals and it would be very nice if Sir Poch could hurry up and bring Tripps back for Aurier, if not then Walker Peters. I'm giving Sissoko one last chance - Fulham at home.

Important to get three points and keep the pressure on the top teams like Bournemouth and Watford above us......
I was at the Berbatov game, I remember asking the bloke I was sitting next to if it was all right I still loved him a bit. It was, so that was nice.

Fucking blimey, I just looked at my piccies from that game and it was was March 2013. Where the very fuck did those years go?

More fucking blimey! I just remembered the really old website I set up and have ignored for yonks, I did a match report, it seems like it was not a classic. Interesting piccies though, Scotty, that American geezer (the crap one not Super Brad),JD, Daws, Barn Door, Benny, Garth the taff. The only two left are Hugo and Jan. One day I might resurrect the OnlyOneKnee site, probably not, I am doing proper coding these days, websites get on my thrupnies.

Dorset's Match Report

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I was at the Berbatov game, I remember asking the bloke I was sitting next to if it was all right I still loved him a bit. It was, so that was nice.

Fucking blimey, I just looked at my piccies from that game and it was was March 2013. Where the very fuck did those years go?

More fucking blimey! I just remembered the really old website I set up and have ignored for yonks, I did a match report, it seems like it was not a classic. Interesting piccies though, Scotty, that American geezer (the crap one not Super Brad),JD, Daws, Barn Door, Benny, Garth the taff. The only two left are Hugo and Jan. One day I might resurrect the OnlyOneKnee site, probably not, I am doing proper coding these days, websites get on my thrupnies.

Dorset's Match Report
I remember your match day ramblings, featuring trains, packed lunches, arguments with stewards and photo's aplenty. That Fulham game was one of the worst I've seen, the one on Saturday will be better.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I remember your match day ramblings, featuring trains, packed lunches, arguments with stewards and photo's aplenty. That Fulham game was one of the worst I've seen, the one on Saturday will be better.
"match day ramblings" - I presume you meant to type "insightful analysis" but your predictive text thing changed it?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
"match day ramblings" - I presume you meant to type "insightful analysis" but your predictive text thing changed it?
Thank god you realised.........!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dkz5hWGW4AIexZR.jpg

Going to be minutes silence for Gilly before kick off,I hope it becomes a minutes applause for a true legend

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yeah I'll clap, he's one of the very first players I remember, aged about 8 with my Dad, because he just didn't really look like a footballer. But back then nor did people like Ralph Coates either! There was a bloke playing for Feyenoord around about the same time that used to wear glasses, not Edgar davids style, proper old fashioned spectacles!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Early team news
Tottenham v Fulham (15:00 BST)
Tottenham midfielders Erik Lamela, Harry Winks and Josh Onomah have returned to training but are unlikely to feature this weekend.
Forward Son Heung-min is away with South Korea at the Asian Games.
Fulham defenders Tim Ream and Alfie Mawson are out with respective thigh and knee injuries, while Denis Odoi is suspended.
Left-back Joe Bryan should be available despite being forced off with an ankle problem against Crystal Palace.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Just put Dele in my fantasy team....can’t afford Harry. Get me a hat trick please Dele.

We win this 4-1 today I think. I’m with @Wotspur in block 140 if anyone’s around

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I was gonna say "all finger and no fuck" but then moura

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeasssss... great finish Lucas.

We have been fucking rampant.

Dele has been crazy good for the first half.

Trips has had had more crosses that a lollipop lady and fucked em all up...

Overall a strong 8.5/10 for me, we've been utterly dominant...!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
HARRY KANE SCORES IN AUGUST....

YOU FUCKING BEAUTY.....

CCCOOOYYSSSS

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Three great goals and three points what’s not to like. Good to be here, cracking saves by Hugo and Lucas now looks like he’s fully bedded. Brilliant to see Toby in a Spurs shirt class act.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Like that famous write bloke said "All's well that ends well", I think it was in his famous book about the boy who wanted more soup? It got a bit scrappy, I was miffed as fuck for the first 20 minutes of the second half, then we moved up a gear and could have had 6!

Three points, top of the table, and 3 'new' signings- Lamela, Moura and Winks - OK, not new, but they played a gnat's bollock hair more than fuck all in the Premier League last year so they're like new signings. I wonder if the numpties think Trippier is adequate yet? Some of those long balls in the first half from Toby to Trips were fucking beautiful, I think we are going to see Lucas developing into an awesome weapon of awesomeness this season, Lamella looks well up for it - and Harry scores in August!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Three great goals and three points what’s not to like. Good to be here, cracking saves by Hugo and Lucas now looks like he’s fully bedded. Brilliant to see Toby in a Spurs shirt class act.
west ham rock bottom and spent £100m,arsenal soon to join them,what crisis !!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
west ham rock bottom and spent £100m,arsenal soon to join them,what crisis !!!
There's only one drawback, the chavs will soon be replacing us at the top of the table when they mullah the fuck out of the goons. No worries, it will only be temporary.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Anyone know what the attendance today was, I’m guessing 50,000. Fulham had good support

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Chelsea vs Arsenal two average Europa League teams

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Chelsea vs Arsenal two average Europa League teams
Comedy defending from both sides. This could end up with hundreds of goals, fuck knows who to. 10 all probably. I suppose a draw would be best for us, but I really enjoy seeing the goons get pummelled, but it's the fucking chavs innit? A dilemma.