By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Fulham (H) PL Saturday 3rd September

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Lloris, Royal, Romero, Dier, Lenglet, Sessegnon, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Richarlison, Son, Kane

Subs: Forster, Doherty, Tanganga, Sanchez, Davies, Perisic, Skipp, Bissouma, Kulusevski

Great to see Skipp back on the bench. Won't be a walk in the park as Fulham have had a decent start this season.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Interesting. He listened to us experts and is starting Richardson, but Kulusevski, probably our best player by a mile so far this season is on the bench along with Perisic who has been brilliant? OK, let's see. Nice to see Romero back, I hope he doesn't kill too many Fulham players. Let's hope it doesn't go all Emerson shaped.

Like I said on Sunday, I have had enough of this shit and won't be watching this game - yeah right, of course I fucking will. I'm going to keep on until at least the 60th anniversary of my first trip to the lane which is in October 2024, if I live that long of course, if not I will come back as a poultrygeist and haunt all your computers until we win something.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Royal couldn't cross his fucking fingers the twat...!!!

GET A GRIP YOU CUNT...!!!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

That was a right Royal fuck-up .. I thankyou

I’m also very bored. Something needs to happen

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
D75D2C68-B456-4074-A098-37B93823EDA2.jpeg
Another day out at the lane. We have been really good this half. Bentancor is a maestro!!! Son needs one in off his ass and Fulham are a bunch of time wasting cunts. 6 minutes extra at the end of the first half and it was all them cunting about

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That wasn't a total pile of shit... and not just because we scored.

We moved forwards and looked like we were going to grab an early lead... and didn't.

Lengelet looks OK and seems to add more balance to the 3 CB's.

Hoijberg scored... and would score fuxking more if he ever ventured that far up the pitch and had the balls to pull the trigger...

That was the 3rd opportunity he had in their box with an option to wallop it.

Bentancur is a Roller... love watching him. Not anything phenomenal just composed and assured.

Romero... the walking red card is also great to watch.

Though Son looked lively and keen... seemed like his head dropped towards the end of the half when he still hadn't notched.

Kane... is brilliant.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Sessegnon having another excellent game.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
VAR has fucked us today (with correct descisions).

Great 3 points, Foolham were much better 2nd half and made us work much much harder for a result.

Mitrovich could score against anyone... I don't necessarily think he is that good he is just in that rich being of form and is confident... love the type of player he is, big strong physical and actually has a decent set of swingers and isn't afraid of any cunt...

Son needs a week or two off and someone to give him a hug... or he can try being a bit more nasty and for me (controversial here) wanting it a bit more. Just look at Richarlison... just do what he is doing.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Got to be happy with that. Fulham were always going to make us work for it and we did and did it well enough.

Sessegnon was good again, Lenglet was solid and Richarlison proved why we need him to start more often. I can understand resting Kulusevski with the start of the Champions League this week as well.

City next weekend will be a huge test. Can't someone just shoot a sleeping dart at Haaland before the start of the game ?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That was better, this time I reckon we were unlucky! We could have had 5 or 6 on another day, Sonny must have had a curse put on him or summfink, he was really unlucky. When Richarlison hit the post that would have been goal of the season! Even Emerson was good. I got confused about Davies wearing 34, then I realised it was a different other geezer - Lenglet, he looked OK to me.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Meh...but a better 3 points so ain't whinging.
With City and Liverpool dropping points too, it was a good day. All we need to top the weekend off is Utd to stuff the scum tomorrow and Eriksen to score the winner.
That'll do nicely...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Very unlucky not to get more. A clean sheet would have been nice. I think we will start to see a rotation of Perisic and Sessengon. Surely Doherty is injured. No way Royal is that much better than him. Doesn't seem humanly possible.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Very unlucky not to get more. A clean sheet would have been nice. I think we will start to see a rotation of Perisic and Sessengon. Surely Doherty is injured. No way Royal is that much better than him. Doesn't seem humanly possible.
I mean before his late late revival... Doh'erty was tryluly fucking abysmal.

There's nothing to suggest that he hasn't simply returned to the steaming pile of puss he was before his cameo appearance.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Worth the watch.

Reckon that Emerson is improving by the week and that Richarlison is some sort of player.

Romero being mugged off by Mitrovic was a lowpoint.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Hugo made some great saves and Richarlison needs a kick in the nuts for taking his shirt off - fucking stupid getting a. Yellow for that. He was great except for that.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Good job it wasn't Dier or Davies eh?
Dier in particular would've been burned in effigy by the Twitterati.

I have a controversial theory: I think even very good defenders can A) make mistakes; and B) get done by good attacking play. My theory is derived from what I think is pretty solid evidence: the fact that goals are sometimes scored in football matches.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Got to be happy with that. Fulham were always going to make us work for it and we did and did it well enough.

Sessegnon was good again, Lenglet was solid and Richarlison proved why we need him to start more often. I can understand resting Kulusevski with the start of the Champions League this week as well.

City next weekend will be a huge test. Can't someone just shoot a sleeping dart at Haaland before the start of the game ?
We have Romero and Dier, no sleeping dart required. We'll win 3-2 again.