By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Gaming PC, PS, xBox

boo

boo

Founding Member
Alien_Isolation_Banner-640x300.jpg

Alien Isolation
9/10 Steam

If, like me, you had brown pants after watching Alien then get ready for some tense gameplay. Down to the sounds [BAFTA Games Award for Use of Audio] in game, Developer: Creative Assembly have hit the nail on the head replicating the sci-fi horror classic film.

You are Ripley's daughter, armed with stealth, on a deep space station, trying to avoid rouge Synthetics and of course, the Alien. Released; October 7, 2014.

Alien Isolation is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows*, Linux, Macintosh operating systems

*Minimum System Requirements

Operating System: Windows 7 (32bit)
Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500.
RAM: 4GB RAM.
Hard Drive: 35GB required for installation.
Video Card: 1GB DirectX® 11 (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430)

boo

boo

Founding Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Alan Wake
9/10 Steam

Dark, twisted horror from 2010 that stands the test of time... and then some. The filmesque game play involved in Alan Wake is massively immersive to the point of panic and tension. While away from the epic open world genre, this game finds a way to create a vast terrain, filled with mist, nightfall and terror.

I haven't finished this game yet (there are six episodes to complete the story) but, I've enjoyed every minute of it so far.

Alan Wake is available on Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows*

*Minimum System Requirements

PROCESSOR: A dual core processor is required: AMD: Athlon X2 2.8GHz, Intel: Core 2 Duo 2GHz.
MEMORY: 2 GB.
HARD DRIVE: 8 GB.
VIDEO CARD: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 512MB RAM.
AMD: ATI Radeon 3650, 4450, 5550, 6450 or higher (per series)

boo

boo

Founding Member
Battlefield any good.....?

Tom Clancy's The Division in co-op mode is phenomenal mate. After being released in an unplayable state and being completely ripped to pieces in the reviews, it has now been fixed and works perfectly. I play with some mates from England and our connection between home and Japan has been running smooth and without issues.

Reactions: Yid
Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
For any Clashers,
To mark Sir Bill's 100th I set myself a challenge. 6k cups clanless
Currently 5836 with 3 days to go..if your online I'll be in the clouds!

Screenshot_20190124-141718.jpg

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Bit random this fellas. So it’s Winter and sometimes during these long dark nights, I get the PS4 out and go shoot some folk but is anyone tech enough to know about why even if i’m like 5 barring in games with a decent connection, I still seem to get shot around corners and being turned on after pumping a clip into someone and then they insta kill me.

Is it all down to ping, latency and jitter, I really know very little about all that stuff, or is it a game server thing?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Bit random this fellas. So it’s Winter and sometimes during these long dark nights, I get the PS4 out and go shoot some folk but is anyone tech enough to know about why even if i’m like 5 barring in games with a decent connection, I still seem to get shot around corners and being turned on after pumping a clip into someone and then they insta kill me.

Is it all down to ping, latency and jitter, I really know very little about all that stuff, or is it a game server thing?
Is it wifi? If so it will be much slower than a wired connection (obs).

Your tv may be causing an input lag?

What else is in your system?

Sure you can check all those things online. Maybe Google check ping, lag latency etc?

Sure someone will have made a video on YouTube about it

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Play on a monitor mate, so very little input lag and use a wired connection. Tried everything over the years. Think it’s just one of those things, you get in all games.