By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Gaming PC, PS, xBox

boo

boo

Founding Member
I'm going to post some games in here that I have played, are playing and am going to play as some sort of recommendations, both positive and negative.

The_Witcher_3_zpsttrrvlwi.jpg

The Witcher III - Wild Hunt
Steam 10/10 - IGN.com 9.3/10

Released on the 19th of May, 2015 by CD Projekt RED - their only title release to date - Wild Hunt is the third episode in this series that started back in 2008 with the release of 'The Witcher' for Microsoft Windows computers.

The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game, which boasts a 20% increased map over the legendary Bethesda title; Skyrim, set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences.

In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, mysterious islands, dangerous mountain passes and forgotten caverns to explore.

Wild Hunt is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows*

*Minimum System Requirements

Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz.
AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940.
Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660.
AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870.
RAM 6GB.
OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
DirectX 11.
HDD Space 40 GB.

Last edited:
boo

boo

Founding Member
layersoffear-640x360.jpg

Layers of Fear
9/10 · Steam

The 16th of February, 2016 saw publisher 'Bloober Team' release the psychological horror game; Layers of Fear.

"it’s one of the best horror games I’ve ever played and literally creates a new tool set for interactive scares."

Leon Hurley - GamesRadar​

There's no shooting, no weapons, no killing, no wide open map, just you, in a house, a dark, dark, twisted nightmare of a house.

Layers of Fear is available on Linux, Microsoft Windows*, OS X, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Intel Core i5 3470
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Graphics (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
HDD: 3 GB available space

boo

boo

Founding Member
Assault-Squad-2-Men-of-War-Origins-indir.jpg

Men of War: Assault Squad II
9/10 Steam

Digitalmindsoft released the second in the series of their War game Assault Squad, on the 15th of May, 2014 - version one was released 3 years earlier in 2011. A real-time tactics World War II emulation, this game delivers in stealth, tank and boat modes of combat.

Each stage of the game can be a tactical boxing match, as the enemy pushes you back, only to make your own counter attacks, making for battles lasting well into the night in gaining a mere 500 yards into enemy territory.

If, like me, you grew up playing games like Command & Conquer then this strategy war game will appeal.

Men of War: Assault Squad II is available on Microsoft Windows*

CPU: 4.0 GHz single-core, 2.0 GHz dual-core or higher
CPU Speed: Info
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 10 card (NVIDIA GeForce 8500 or ATI Radeon HD 2600
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 6 GB

boo

boo

Founding Member
MGSV_zpsassaanox.png

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain
9/10 Steam 10/10 GameSpot

Metal Gear Solid goes open world! During the making of this game, the creator of the series quit Konami over a dispute surrounding the content and final output. Konami have since announced a release date for another MGS which has been welcome by nearly 100% negativity from the gaming world.

Anyway, enough aboot that. This game is the ultimate in stealth warfare only bettered by it's beautiful graphical content. Most things in the open world were photographed and rendered in the game, making for an incredible level of realism.

If hiding in the bushes and waiting for your opportune moment to strike does it for you, then you will love the fifth game in this series.

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phontom Pain is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows*

Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better.
Memory: 4 GB RAM.
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
DirectX: Version 11.
Hard Drive: 28 GB available space.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Assault-Squad-2-Men-of-War-Origins-indir.jpg

Men of War: Assault Squad II
9/10 Steam

Digitalmindsoft released the second in the series of their War game Assault Squad, on the 15th of May, 2014 - version one was released 3 years earlier in 2011. A real-time tactics World War II emulation, this game delivers in stealth, tank and boat modes of combat.

Each stage of the game can be a tactical boxing match, as the enemy pushes you back, only to make your own counter attacks, making for battles lasting well into the night in gaining a mere 500 yards into enemy territory.

If, like me, you grew up playing games like Command & Conquer then this strategy war game will appeal.

Men of War: Assault Squad II is available on Microsoft Windows*

CPU: 4.0 GHz single-core, 2.0 GHz dual-core or higher
CPU Speed: Info
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 10 card (NVIDIA GeForce 8500 or ATI Radeon HD 2600
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Boo, someone was showing me a WWI game that just recently came out a while ago. Do you know what it could have been? It looked amazing.

boo

boo

Founding Member
Boo, someone was showing me a WWI game that just recently came out a while ago. Do you know what it could have been? It looked amazing.

Maybe this one mate?

or, one of these...

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Yep, that's the one. I take it its part of a series then? Looks fantastic.

Yeah, the two before it were basically a cops vs. robbers and the one before that was US vs. China vs. Russia. Not sure how good it looks on consoles vs. tricked out PCs.

boo

boo

Founding Member
da9b56e8779cfae5cdf0d8133bf34199.jpg

Dying Light
8.5/10 IGN

On the 27th of January, 2015, the gaming community was given the chance to role-play the closest thing to 'The Walking Dead' that has been product to date. This first person shooter is an open world, survival game, rich in it's story driven content and enough to make the most hardened gamer's palms sweat.

You play the role of an undercover agent named Kyle Crane who is sent to infiltrate a quarantine zone in a city called Harran. As time moves by, and day turns to night, the game drastically changes as the infected become overly violent with the setting of the sun. It's at times like these that the best thing to do is to find a way to one of the various safe houses (that you have to initially set-up.

Cover yourself in horror and adrenaline rushes and play this epic armageddon adventure!

Dying Light - Enhanced Edition is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Linux and Microsoft Windows*

OS: Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit.
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz.
Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3.
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space.
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
Direct X: Version 11.
Sound: DirectX compatible.

boo

boo

Founding Member
005YpxIWgw1f6zhp2u21bj318g0p00wh.jpg

Rise of the Tomb Raider
9/10 steam - 9.3/10 IGN

Where to start with this...? Just buy it lol! The scenery throughout the game is shear beauty. It combines stealth, slasher, puzzle and crafting all into the game play, and it does it extremely well.

This 2015 release has received critical acclaim, taking home Best Action Adventure, Best Xbox One Game of the Year and Best Lighting/Texturing in a game awards to name but a few.

You, of course, play through the game as the multi talented Lara Croft, in search of her Father's life's work; to find a Tomb that holes bare the key to eternal life. But, there are other factions that want to use the artifact as a tool for war.

Lara pits her skills against animals, the undead and humans alike, using tools that have been scavenged on crafted for each terrain, of which there are many.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows*

Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent.
Memory: 6 GB RAM.
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB.
DirectX: Version 11.
Storage: 25 GB available space.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Iw the worst call of duty game ever ,avoid like a dose of the clap or a handy offer off Justin

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm waiting to mate ,I made the wrong choice :mad:
Jan sales for me maybe...

I don't get time in all honesty but somthing to tick me over when I get a spare hour or so...

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Jan sales for me maybe...

I don't get time in all honesty but somthing to tick me over when I get a spare hour or so...
Don't buy iw even remastered is next level womble aids avoid

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Still playing clash of clans... clan = n17 yids

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
You fuking light weight....have asked but you don't war so not sure what he'll say tho...

Are you sure your not French ?

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
You fuking light weight....have asked but you don't war so not sure what he'll say tho...

Are you sure your not French ?

Oi I'd rather be called a peado than French watch it pal ,war what ??

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
You join a clan and then go to war against another clan, min 10v10, 2 attacks each against any of the opposition. 3 stars if you flatten him, 2 stars for 50% plus town hall, 1 star for 50%.
Hit the button with swords on left, 2 above attack button.
Will give you an idea.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
You join a clan and then go to war against another clan, min 10v10, 2 attacks each against any of the opposition. 3 stars if you flatten him, 2 stars for 50% plus town hall, 1 star for 50%.
Hit the button with swords on left, 2 above attack button.
Will give you an idea.
That clan I'm in never did it lol

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Clash got a bit boring but thats cos my clan does naff all! Play boom beach and clash royale as well

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Clash got a bit boring but thats cos my clan does naff all! Play boom beach and clash royale as well
I actually like boom beech agree about clash I'm in a yid group on boom beech ,I also play clash of kings which is decent

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I actually like boom beech agree about clash I'm in a yid group on boom beech ,I also play clash of kings which is decent

Yeah, boom beach is a bit like cannon fodder and it gives you more option to get resources, the task force i am is called tottenham, not sure many of them actually now much about football tho