By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Gedson Fernandes

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EOUAGKzWAAA4s8a

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
He's a decent player...can see a pass, and joins the attack when he can. He's a central midfielder but could see Dele's place under threat......no harm either imo.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
He can't be any worse than some of the shit our boys have put in recently. Good luck fella, need a bit of fresh blood around the place, DM/CM next please Daniel.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
He can't be any worse than some of the shit our boys have put in recently. Good luck fella, need a bit of fresh blood around the place, DM/CM next please Daniel.
We've got a few of them, Can we have a RB first?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We've got a few of them, Can we have a RB first?

Just want someone than can control a game. Not one of our CM/DMs has the ability to control a game or for that matter give me any confidence that they can beat a man and deliver a defence splitting pass. Maybe NDombele but he’s always bloody injured.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Tanganga?

Yup and to be fair to him Serge has done ok of late, that’s not to say I want him starting next season or at the club for that matter but for me of more importance is trying to get someone in midfield that looks forward and can actually find his man on a consistency basis. A Xabi Alonso or Carrick type player springs to mind.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Yup and to be fair to him Serge has done ok of late, that’s not to say I want him starting next season or at the club for that matter but for me of more importance is trying to get someone in midfield that looks forward and can actually find his man on a consistency basis. A Xabi Alonso or Carrick type player springs to mind.

Pretty sure this is what Gedson is for. This fella is no goal scorer (hope that changes),he usually plays deeper. Makes himself available quick forward passes, tenacious.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Pretty sure this is what Gedson is for. This fella is no goal scorer (hope that changes),he usually plays deeper. Makes himself available quick forward passes, tenacious.

Good to hear mate, there I was thinking it was another attacking mid. Has the build of a Fernandinho, and if he plays like him, then happy days.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Mourinho on what Spurs fans can expect from Gedson Fernandes
“This weekend they can expect him to be involved, starting or not but for sure involved in the team. When you get players in January, normally it’s because you need. And we need. because we lost important players for long time so we need his contribution. Young player, yes, just arrived in a new country, yes, but at the same time has experienced of playing for a big club.

“Has played already big matches, for instance Bayern Munich and Galatasaray away in the Champions League. Europa League quarter-finals, so he’s used to a high level of stress, pressure, responsibility.

“He’s a kid that can play different positions in midfielder, even wide on the right if we need. We got him for his multi-functionality. He’s what I used to call a special loan. He’s not a three month loan and goodbyes. One-and-a-half year loan when he’ll have time to develop, and who knows if he doesn’t stay here for a number of years.”

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Good to hear mate, there I was thinking it was another attacking mid. Has the build of a Fernandinho, and if he plays like him, then happy days.
Ally Gold the london sports jouno called him a sissoko/ndombele hybrid.I will be honest,never seen the bloke kick a ball,i wont do those YOUtube fanboys sockwank videos.I just hope he is confident,cocky,have a go attitude before we fuck that right out of him.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Ally Gold the london sports jouno called him a sissoko/ndombele hybrid.I will be honest,never seen the bloke kick a ball,i wont do those YOUtube fanboys sockwank videos.I just hope he is confident,cocky,have a go attitude before we fuck that right out of him.

Further evidence of the utter bullshit Gold speaks most of the time.

Surely the guy is an ENIC/Levy stooge?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
He was a total disaster yesterday. I know he's only 22 but Dele was tearing it up at that age and prior. Honestly I was embarrassed for him, wouldn't have got in the Marine team.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
He is not a good footballer, physically a bit weak, and not particularly young. Seems like a nice fellow though.