By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Getting To Madrid?

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
I have done a little searching, in the faint hope that I might get a ticket on the pitifully few points that I have, and found some routes that may help or inspire others on here to follow up?

Flying direct to Spain over that weekend is bonkers if you are a working guy like me, BUT flying to France is still relatively cheap. I did some searching and there are many airports in the South of France like Toulouse, Carcassone and Perpignan to name but 3 that still have some return flights for sub £150 and all of them are less than £250. There is Enterprise rent a car company at the airports and a 3 day rental Seat Toledo or Seat Leon ( both of them nice cars to drive ) with 700 kms free is about 40-ish euros. You would need to pay for an extra 300 kms at 0.19 cents a mile which is 57-ish euros. You could easily park in a camping area for 8-10 euros a night and sleep safely in the car and have the usual morning facilities one would need.

You could foot passenger on the overnight ferries from the UK to Santander or Bilbao for £218 return, and car rental or train to Madrid. but there are only 3 sailings a week so would need to be there for a few extra days.

Train all the way is not too cheap, unfortunately, about £430 return but not too long either, about 13 hours from St Pancras to Madrid.

Food for thought, hope this helps.

C

Chunkyone

Player in Training.
I wish. Northern Ireland yids have no chance of getting match ticket 🙏

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I wish. Northern Ireland yids have no chance of getting match ticket 🙏
Ask everyone you know, 23,000 tickets are being distributed by UEFA across European clubs, FA's, Referee's, sponsors etc. etc. etc. You'll be amazed where you might one from.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We are flying to Faro Portugal and rented a camper van to get us to Madrid!

Had to be in Madrid when Sissoko scores the winner!

Hopefully see some of you there.
I'm there, just booked flights on 31st May via Lisbon. Got a sofa bed in a friend of my daughters flat.....just need to sort the ticket, how hard can it be?? ha ha.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
We are flying to Faro Portugal and rented a camper van to get us to Madrid!

Had to be in Madrid when Sissoko scores the winner!

Hopefully see some of you there.
If I may ask, how much is the camper?

C

Chunkyone

Player in Training.
I'm there, just booked flights on 31st May via Lisbon. Got a sofa bed in a friend of my daughters flat.....just need to sort the ticket, how hard can it be?? ha ha.
To Dare Is to Do

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
What so you fly to Lisbon , and then onto Madrid , or just to Lisbon and train to Madrid .....who with ,,where from and how much .
My mate has decided to use his own ST , so I might be there for the craic . I’ve been offered a couch in Madrid .let us know ASAP Neil

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

Good lad, ill see u there then! I've my feelers out for tickets. I'll find out tomorrow if my most likely connection can get one.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Based on Amsterdam last week, it’s a brilliant party even without tickets. I reckon there might be loads on the streets in Madrid. in Amsterdam all the Ajax fans wanted to go, so there was nothing around. This is different, if you’ve got tickets and it’s not your team you’d sell em wouldn’t you?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Any use to any one

Attachments

• 944A9E5A-9751-4F89-9288-823E01639FD3.png
    944A9E5A-9751-4F89-9288-823E01639FD3.png
    1 MB · Views: 254
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Good lad, ill see u there then! I've my feelers out for tickets. I'll find out tomorrow if my most likely connection can get one.
One , we need at least 6 mate , get at least 3 , Dom , me and my son not only will I pay you , buy you all the beers and some night time entertainment but you could have my ST AND sons for any home game next year 👍👍

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
ill be finishing off my honey moon in s africa on june 3rd. Been trying to convince the better half that we should skip out a a couple days early and end the trip in madrid. doubt it works, but worth the trip. thats for certain

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
ill be finishing off my honey moon in s africa on june 3rd. Been trying to convince the better half that we should skip out a a couple days early and end the trip in madrid. doubt it works, but worth the trip. thats for certain

Feck her this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and a time to put your foot down , tell her Spurs are the mistress , that you’ve had for more years than her and will be there long term into the future.
Get her out there and enjoy the party time , sleeping in a tent for one night is a way to cement the relationship .
You’ll probably be able to get there cheaper than we can 😂

alexm1992

alexm1992

Player in Training.
Booked on Thursday last week but I'm flying to Lisbon and taking a sleeper train from Lisbon (£50) to Madrid, arrive 8am - also just found a hostel for £50 on Saturday night. Couple more are available as an FYI! Return train at 9pm on Sunday night

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Booked on Thursday last week but I'm flying to Lisbon and taking a sleeper train from Lisbon (£50) to Madrid, arrive 8am - also just found a hostel for £50 on Saturday night. Couple more are available as an FYI! Return train at 9pm on Sunday night
Nice one , so how much was the flight to Lisbon , with whom and same for the train sleeper . Wow you’ve done really well to get a room in Madrid for 50

alexm1992

alexm1992

Player in Training.
Nice one , so how much was the flight to Lisbon , with whom and same for the train sleeper . Wow you’ve done really well to get a room in Madrid for 50
The flight to Lisbon was the most expensive part £160 to Gatwick and arrive 8pm in Lisbon Friday night (easyjet). Sleeper train means you save on accommodation cost, also i had no accommodation booked (was just going to sleep in the airport),until Sunday when i went on booking.com when i found the hostel which was very lucky.

Also looked this morning for a mate and a hostel in central madrid was available for £50 but has been booked now, so my advice is keep a look out! My travel (return) and accommodation total is £420

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I fly via Frankurt Friday coming back monday, have a hostel in centre all for a bargain price of £1400....Need to sort a ticket but as @Don Diaz says its worth it for the crack...

alexm1992

alexm1992

Player in Training.
I fly via Frankurt Friday coming back monday, have a hostel in centre all for a bargain price of £1400....Need to sort a ticket but as @Don Diaz says its worth it for the crack...
I agree, i haven't got a ticket but worth it to just be out there!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
The flight to Lisbon was the most expensive part £160 to Gatwick and arrive 8pm in Lisbon Friday night (easyjet). Sleeper train means you save on accommodation cost, also i had no accommodation booked (was just going to sleep in the airport),until Sunday when i went on booking.com when i found the hostel which was very lucky.

Also looked this morning for a mate and a hostel in central madrid was available for £50 but has been booked now, so my advice is keep a look out! My travel (return) and accommodation total is £420
Booking.com only have a few rooms at each hotel. If you know the name of the hostel it's worth telephoning directly as they may have rooms available, that are not on booking.com. I don't yet have a ticket either, the market will open up later this week, there are hundreds already on Stub Hub starting at €3,900.00 plus fees about €750.00. Wankers. Guess these are the 4,000 ballot winners in March?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm getting the coach from Manchester!!!!! Who's got a match ticket for me then?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Looks like I didn't win the ticket competition (bastards lol) so that's me done!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Some lucky bastards got this email today

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Ahead of your UEFA Champions League Final ticket sales window opening tomorrow, please read all of the below information to help you prepare.

You will be able to purchase a ticket between 10am and 2pm tomorrow (Wed 15 May).​
CHECK THE PRICE CATEGORIES
The ticket prices for this fixture are;
  • Category 1: £513 (£410 restricted view)
  • Category 2: £385 (£308 restricted view)
  • Category 3: £154 (£120 restricted view)
  • Category 4: £60

When purchasing your ticket, you will be able to select a Block but not a specific seat. To help determine the price categories of each block and to speed up your ticket purchase we advise you to look at the pricing plan by clicking the below button before your sale commences.​
Our ticket allocation is approximately broken down as 5% at Category 1, 21% at Category 2, 54% at Category 3 and 20% at Category 4. There are a small number of restricted view seats available in the top three categories. All of these tickets are charged at full adult price.
HOW TO BUY YOUR TICKET
To purchase your ticket tomorrow, follow these steps:​
1. Login to your eTicketing account using your Client Reference Number and password

2. Select the Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpoolfixture

3. You can then either;

• Click on the Stadium Overview tab and select the block where you wish to sit (each block will be colour coded to signify it's availability - Green = Good Availability, Yellow = Limited Availability and Red = Sold Out) and select the number of tickets you wish to purchase (you may buy up to a maximum of 8 tickets)

• Or click on the Best Available tab and choose the quantity you require

Please note, to purchase in a group all supporters will be required to be a) within the same sales window and b) within your My Network.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Hotel.com is one of our sponsors, try clicking on their link on our main site.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Just clutching at straws , I’ve noticed the are 100 WOw , just 100 pairs of tickets for an adult and child .......perhaps just perhaps Me and Callum will be in the top 100 !!!!
Nah thought not

Attachments

• 1B37278F-7704-47B6-8C1C-4D0796B38E09.png
    1B37278F-7704-47B6-8C1C-4D0796B38E09.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 231
River

River

Administrator
Staff member
I think the best i'll get is a pub or a trip to WHL for a tenner to watch it. Non member's don't stand a chance lol.

I'd need 3 or 4 tickets. I've heard some are going on tout sites for 6k, I'm desperate but not that desperate,

I've just come back from Cyprus where the semi was on, i thought i was the only one in the bar but thankfully there was one other Yid. Top bloke from cardiff and made the holiday for me. Was a mental match to watch both of us were jumping around like loonies at the final goal after being near on depression at half time :D

COYS !