By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Golf Majors

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I know that there are others on here that enjoy a game of sticks. A good walk spoiled someone famous once said, well it’s the first ‘Major’ the Masters from Augusta, Georgia these next few days, so if you enjoy golf you’ll enjoy this. If you don’t you can enjoy the scenery, it’s a unique tournament from a unique venue. Get a bet on.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
It's a beautiful golf course, even just watching on TV.

Jason Day seems to have hurt his back again. As an Aussie this saddens me as the guy is good enough to win half a dozen majors but his body keeps breaking down on him.

Looks a good, open tournament so far with many of the usual suspects carving out decent opening rounds. Bryson DeChambeau is a real talent and a massive chance.

Tony Finau is one at odds if you fancy a flutter.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
My favourite golf event of the year, and one of my favourite sporting events. Gone for Tiger, Fowler, Kuchar (out of principle don’t normally bet on him but he’s had such a solid start to the season),Leishman, Kisner and Cameron Smith. Really want Rory to win and complete the major slam, even ahead of my bets, not a great start though, needs a good round today.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
It's a beautiful golf course, even just watching on TV.
Jason Day seems to have hurt his back again. As an Aussie this saddens me as the guy is good enough to win half a dozen majors but his body keeps breaking down on him.
Looks a good, open tournament so far with many of the usual suspects carving out decent opening rounds. Bryson DeChambeau is a real talent and a massive chance.
Tony Finau is one at odds if you fancy a flutter.
Lots of Aussie interest though mate, Scotty, Leishman & Smith but yeah shame about Day, he won quite a bit of cash for me about 3/4 years ago, when he was at his peak with none of the issues he’s been having over the last few years.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
My favourite golf event of the year, and one of my favourite sporting events. Gone for Tiger, Fowler, Kuchar (out of principle don’t normally bet on him but he’s had such a solid start to the season),Leishman, Kisner and Cameron Smith. Really want Rory to win and complete the major slam, even ahead of my bets, not a great start though, needs a good round today.
I've got Rory, Rose, DJ, Rickie, & Woods, with a quid e/w on Vijay (85th out of 87!!) Freddie and Kuchar - who's a now wanker after his recent antics.....twice.

Going to be a great tournament, I think it's wide open and am going to stick a couple of quid on a play off.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Tough day, conditions seemed to get better. Got a feeling Poults is going to do it this year

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I've got Rory, Rose, DJ, Rickie, & Woods, with a quid e/w on Vijay (85th out of 87!!) Freddie and Kuchar - who's a now wanker after his recent antics.....twice.
Going to be a great tournament, I think it's wide open and am going to stick a couple of quid on a play off.
Damn mate, you’ve gone guns out on some of the top boys. Yeah Kuch is a passive aggressive tool but I couldn’t ignore his early season form
I love that you’ve done Freddie mate, my fav golfer of all time, the man just personifies coolness.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Tough day, conditions seemed to get better. Got a feeling Poults is going to do it this year
Not as tough as today, it's been pissing down. Rory needs to shoot a 67/68

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
And De Chambeau needs to hit the weight room. Dude is going soft.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Gonna be a blinding weekend!

Really surprised that the lead’s only at -7, the amount of makeable putts that Scott and Tiger missed was bizarre, Tiger especially seemed to make the longer ones and miss the shorter ones, so much fun watching him play, golf is so much better off with him around, so great to seeing him smiling and just generally being more relaxed than he used to be. All good though, it gives Rory a chance to shoot a low one tonight and get back into some kind of contention, he’s gonna need to really turn his game around though, saved his worst 2 rounds of the year for Augusta.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Fantastic day happening in Augusta, if you havent got anything more interesting going on, great stuff.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
All of these guys are fooked. Tiger is gonna go on a tear and end up with 20 majors. This was an incredibly impressive example of persistence. Didn't think we'd ever see it again. Well played.

H

Henderson

Player in Training.
It's the Payne Valley Cup (not Open)...oops'. Looks like a fun course 1xbet ng . They just showed a time lapse video of the 19th hole being built. It wasn't even there two weeks ago... crazy! They aimed for it to be the "best 19th hole on the planet" and I'd say they did it.

Last edited: