By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Greetings

B

Bbkyid

Founding Member
Just got invited to this place today, I wondered where many had fucked off too haha. Well this is Bogota yid, I decided to change my name to Bangkok yid as that's where I'm based now, but drunkenly I put the abbreviation down as BBK instead of BKK. Nevermind. Good to see familiar faces here. COYS

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
There was me hoping it was Bigblondekylie....:(

But welcome anyway :D

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Welcome mate, I was Yidly didly on the other shit place. It's great here. No cunts. Well.....:rolleyes:

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Welcome mate, I was Yidly didly on the other shit place. It's great here. No cunts. Well.....:rolleyes:
98eba3ecd699930f42a03a65363fafe856a71b1954f357b821f396b648ac38f3.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Quite liberating to be able to spell swear words correctly!!!

Welcome mate

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Welcome, I was lilywhite74 in a former life, good to see ya again...

LakewoodSpur

LakewoodSpur

Founding Member
Just got invited to this place today, I wondered where many had fucked off too haha. Well this is Bogota yid, I decided to change my name to Bangkok yid as that's where I'm based now, but drunkenly I put the abbreviation down as BBK instead of BKK. Nevermind. Good to see familiar faces here. COYS

Yeah, me too. Looking forward to renewing acquaintances with everyone.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member

if you want your namechange mate just give me a shout, turned on your founding member status so you can access all areas ( you too @LakewoodSpur )