By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Haribo cup 20/21

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Perfect,away at plymouth is probably the worst scenario,after everton sunday and before away to bulgaria thursday,and then away to southampton saturday??
Marvellous.

EfTjRjeVAAUriIu

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sept 13: Everton (H)
Sept 17: Loko Plovdiv (A, UEL)
Sept 20: Southampton (A)
Sept 22: Orient or Plymouth (A, EFL)
Sept 24: Botosani or Shkendija (A, UEL)
Sept 27: Newcastle (H)
Sept 29: EFL Cup R4
Oct 1: Europa League PO
Oct 3: Man Utd (A)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Would be sweet if we won the Haribo Cup eh??

I'll get m' coat...

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Is it away? Don't want travel fatigue before the Southampton match.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Kane sponsors their kit........

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Kane sponsors their kit........
Oh, that's right! Doubt he'll see the pitch for this one though.

If it had to be away, at least it's next door. Though my experience navigating that part of London tells me it might be quicker to get to Bulgaria...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Would it be really rude to just send the U23s for this one? We can't possibly send first team players to all these matches, and i think this is the competition we need to sacrifice. We will need a fairly strong team for Europa Will be interesting to see what Jose does with this one.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Would it be really rude to just send the U23s for this one? We can't possibly send first team players to all these matches, and i think this is the competition we need to sacrifice. We will need a fairly strong team for Europa Will be interesting to see what Jose does with this one.
IMO Jose will want any trophy and probably will lean towards sacrificing some league games,polar opposite of Poch.He wont send a team of stiffs.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
IMO Jose will want any trophy and probably will lean towards sacrificing some league games,polar opposite of Poch.He wont send a team of stiffs.

I dunno, paying for Bale and Reguilon will make it hard to sacrifice league games for a cup that pays relatively little. Unless he sees this as the more winnable between the FA Cup? I think he has to sacrifice one of them. Then again I never thought Trump would be President, the UK would leave the EU, there'd be a worldwide pandemic, and Bale would come back to Spurs, so my opinion on such things is a bit dicey.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

We can confirm that we will travel to face Leyton Orient in the third round of this season’s Carabao Cup at the Breyer Group Stadium, Brisbane Road, on Tuesday 22 September, kick-off 6pm.
The behind-closed-doors match will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
The draw for the fourth round will be conducted in advance of round three, taking place live on Sky Sports this Thursday evening (17 September) following the conclusion of Brighton & Hove Albion’s second round tie with Portsmouth. This is being done to enable the EFL, clubs and broadcasters to plan with additional clarity over a busy period of fixtures.
Fourth round ties will be played in the week commencing 28 September.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

The draw for the fourth round of this season's Carabao Cup took place on Thursday evening, with the winners of our third round tie at Leyton Orient set to be at home to either Chelsea or Barnsley.

We take on Leyton Orient at the Breyer Group Stadium in the third round on Tuesday (6pm UK),while Chelsea host Barnsley the following evening at the same stage of the competition.
Fourth round ties are scheduled to be played in the week commencing 28 September.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
There’s no certainty the Orient game goes ahead. Several Orient players have been diagnosed with Covid.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Really wouldn't hurt us to have this match postponed.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm told the shirts were going to auctioned for Justin Edinburgh's charity..........so not all good news. Dele's a bit disapppointed as well, he was going to get a game....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm told the shirts were going to auctioned for Justin Edinburgh's charity..........so not all good news. Dele's a bit disapppointed as well, he was going to get a game....
I am gutted for Orient,big money for them with tv money,especially at a time of no crowds.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Tottenham are to be announced as the winners of their EFL Cup tie against Leyton Orient after the decision was taken to call it off, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.

The players and coaching staffs of both sides have been told to call a halt to preparations to tomorrow night’s third-round fixture at the Breyer Group Stadium after Orient stars tested positive for coronavirus.

An EFL source has told Football Insider there will soon be an announcement that the match has been abandoned and Tottenham have progressed to the competition’s fourth round.

The decision has been made by the governing body not to reschedule as there are no alternative dates to play the original fixture.

The fourth round of the EFL Cup is due to take place next week and that leaves no possible dates for the match to be played.

It is a crushing blow for Orient, who announced today that a number of senior players had tested positive for Covid-19 following their match against Mansfield on Saturday.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
There’s no certainty the Orient game goes ahead. Several Orient players have been diagnosed with Covid.
I cant see fans getting anywhere near a stadium this season... not after today's presser and I'd imagine tomorrow's by the shaggy headed buffoon will be looking to lock down the North and in a weeks time the south too when they realise people are ignoring their "advice" because it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Gonna be honest football is utterly trivial again.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

The EFL has issued the following statement:
“In accordance with Carabao Cup Rules, Tottenham Hotspur have been awarded with a bye to progress to Round Four of the Carabao Cup and will now play Chelsea on Tuesday 29 September (kick off 7.45pm).
“The Round Three tie scheduled for Tuesday 22 September between Leyton Orient and Tottenham Hotspur could not take place following the issue by Waltham Forest Borough Council of an order preventing the match being played as planned. This followed a number of Leyton Orient players testing positive for COVID-19.
“The EFL Board has determined that in line with Carabao Cup Rule 5.1, the Club was unable to fulfil its obligations to complete the fixture by virtue of the Council’s order and shall therefore forfeit the tie.”
Everyone at Tottenham Hotspur sends their best wishes to Leyton Orient for the health and wellbeing of their players and staff, their families and all those affected at this time.
We remain committed to helping to raise funds in aid of the JE3 Foundation, set up in the memory of Justin Edinburgh, and shall update in due course on auctioning match-worn shirts from a different fixture.