By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Harry Kane hits 100

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Hat-trick Harry, as I now like to call him, hit his 100th Spurs goal for Spurs against Stoke at the weekend! That puts him into an exclusive club of Spurs strikers, and he's still only 23 and barely into his 4th season of 1st team football!

To put that in context, Robbie Keane scored his 100th Spurs goal aged 27 and well into his 6th year at Spurs, whilst Jermain Defoe did it also in his 6th year at the club, aged 28!

And to think some people doubted him! In fact, some still do....????

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Hat-trick Harry, as I now like to call him, hit his 100th Spurs goal for Spurs against Stoke at the weekend! That puts him into an exclusive club of Spurs strikers, and he's still only 23 and barely into his 4th season of 1st team football!

To put that in context, Robbie Keane scored his 100th Spurs goal aged 27 and well into his 6th year at Spurs, whilst Jermain Defoe did it also in his 6th year at the club, aged 28!

And to think some people doubted him! In fact, some still do....????
Considering this season isn't over yet and he wasn't playing every game until late November/early December that's some bloody good going! Keep this up and he could very well end up doing Jimmy Greaves type figures.

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
My bad! This was his 100th "career" goal, not "Spurs" goal, so my OP is inaccurate. Nevertheless, 84 of out of those 100 were scored at Spurs and he went on to add another 2, so he's only 14 away from his 100th for Spurs. Close enough to make those observations regarding other members of the 100 club to still be valid...

... still, whoopsy daisy

Last edited:
boo

boo

Founding Member
here are just some of them...

i should update that in fact at some point

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
I hold my hands up, I was one who did doubt whether he would cut early on. But my god what a player. A scorer of brilliant goals and a brilliant goalscorer. He's got it all imo. He's showing something different to his game everytime I watch him. His touch yesterday to get away from his marker to set up Dele's goal was genius. Some say he lacks out and out pace, maybe he does, but he has it upstairs. I reckon if he stays relatively injury free, he'll smash records left right and centre.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
3rd best gpg ratio for a prem player... ever.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Unbelievable that there are still muppets saying he only does it against shit teams, etc. There's only a couple of players around who can hit the ball like he can with both feet.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Unbelievable that there are still muppets saying he only does it against shit teams, etc. There's only a couple of players around who can hit the ball like he can with both feet.
..and they are saying he is having a poor season, he's currently the PL top scorer and he's scored 3 hat-tircks in 9 games, if that's poor than I'll have some of that!

Not only does he score goals but he wants to do everything. He belts back to defend when needed, he plays on the wing, midfield AND in goal, he wants to take throw ins, he used to take the corners for England - I'll bet he takes the kit home for his mum to wash and iron. Not only does he do all that stuff, when I was on the Barclaycard site yesterday, there he farking was protecting a lady against fraud! What a saint he is, I'd have told her to fuck off and stop eating pies, but Harry takes time out of his busy football career to help her.

HKbc_zpsfjmojt15.jpg

Is it too early to confer 'legend" status on Harry? Probably, he's only 23, but he's on his way.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
well its true,he normaly gets at least two vs arsenal every game :p