By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Harry Kane

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
He’s been in the Bahamas apparently, and flown to the States to see his beloved Patriots.

Interestingly they’re playing the Rams....owned by Stan Kroenke

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
He’s been in the Bahamas apparently, and flown to the States to see his beloved Patriots.

Interestingly they’re playing the Rams....owned by Stan Kroenke

You'd almost think he'd deliberately injured himself....a fucking trip to the Bahamas and then the Superbowl.

Fuck that guy. :eek:

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
While it cunts it down with pissing snow and rain here.....

Fuck his beautiful bronze skin....
It's nice here mate, we got out just before the snow, we heard they closed Bournemouth airport the day after we flew out cos of that cold, white stuff you Ingerlish types get.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He`s back at the club then

DyvJ1qjW0AIwC6-.jpg

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
He's shit. We're better without him according to some plonkers.

It really is amazing that no matter how good a player is, there will always be someone who supports the team that they play for that thinks they are overrated or could be easily replaced.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
It really is amazing that no matter how good a player is, there will always be someone who supports the team that they play for that thinks they are overrated or could be easily replaced.
Couldn't believe some of the stuff I was reading post Burnley match. Some right whoppers out there.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
As much as I like Harry - he just kicks a football around. The honours system is just one of the million and one things I hate about 18th century Britain. Actors getting knighthoods for services to art, footballers getting MBEs, fucking Paul McCartney getting honoured for being a total cunt, what a pile of poo. A family who believe they have been selected by god to be 'royal' awarding honours to their subjects just gets right on my thrupnies. It is supposed to be the 21st century, time to take back the wealth the so-called royals and aristocrats have stolen and stop all these stupid honours. We honour Harry for being a nice bloke, a dedicated professional, a great player and one of our own, a silly badge proclaiming him to be a member of a long dead empire - nah, load of old bollocks, but good luck to him I'm sure his family are proud, me? I'm not arsed remotely.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As much as I like Harry - he just kicks a football around. The honours system is just one of the million and one things I hate about 18th century Britain. Actors getting knighthoods for services to art, footballers getting MBEs, fucking Paul McCartney getting honoured for being a total cunt, what a pile of poo. A family who believe they have been selected by god to be 'royal' awarding honours to their subjects just gets right on my thrupnies. It is supposed to be the 21st century, time to take back the wealth the so-called royals and aristocrats have stolen and stop all these stupid honours. We honour Harry for being a nice bloke, a dedicated professional, a great player and one of our own, a silly badge proclaiming him to be a member of a long dead empire - nah, load of old bollocks, but good luck to him I'm sure his family are proud, me? I'm not arsed remotely.
Dont start me off!!reign over me?that can fuck right off

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I don't mind it when it's earned, although the honour itself is archaic. far too many awards are given out these days and far too soon, for what essentially are hobbies that turned into jobs that are uncomfortably and embarrassingly overpaid. What does the nurse from Derby get, who worked the most hours last year, or her junior doctor equivalent, or primary school teacher and so on. 'Sir' Bradley Wiggins wins the Tour de France once with suspicion, but after 4 wins Chris Froome doesn't. Athletes, Film 'stars', Musicians, etc etc etc. are all in the same boat. I'm pleased for Harry because the system exists, but it shouldn't really, certainly not in its current form. I liked the fact they painted post boxes gold in the home towns of our Olympic athletes, that cost almost nothing and was a lasting symbol for many to enjoy.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't mind it when it's earned, although the honour itself is archaic. far too many awards are given out these days and far too soon, for what essentially are hobbies that turned into jobs that are uncomfortably and embarrassingly overpaid. What does the nurse from Derby get, who worked the most hours last year, or her junior doctor equivalent, or primary school teacher and so on. 'Sir' Bradley Wiggins wins the Tour de France once with suspicion, but after 4 wins Chris Froome doesn't. Athletes, Film 'stars', Musicians, etc etc etc. are all in the same boat. I'm pleased for Harry because the system exists, but it shouldn't really, certainly not in its current form. I liked the fact they painted post boxes gold in the home towns of our Olympic athletes, that cost almost nothing and was a lasting symbol for many to enjoy.
Of course I am pleased for Harry, but only because he is pleased himself. The postbox thing was good, our local shooting bloke got one when I used to be Ingerlish, now according to the evil bitch I am a 'citizen of nowhere', a nice place on the Costa Blanca. I just hate the idea of Empire, it's gone, thank fuck. I hate the idea of badges, medals, honours etc. if you fell good and believe you have done good who gives a flying fuck if it is 'official' and you get a badge?