By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Hello again

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hello, pleased to meet you all....

....again o_O

That is, unless we've not met before, in which case...

Hello, pleased to meet you.
Nice one Bass.....what kept you??!! Great to have you on board.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sapnin bruv.

Expecting a fcuk off long post any minute now.....

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
This all feels strangely familiar.

Was just checking the member list, it's a literal who's-who of TH.TV alumni.:D

Is this like the forum you graduate to once you successfully complete a course at the TH.TV university then? Does that mean I finally got my PhD in nonsense and inane waffleology? I hope so, it's been on my cv for years anyway...

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome bass welcome aboard :D, will promote you to founding member so you have access to all areas ( not that they are exciting ) lol

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This all feels strangely familiar.

Was just checking the member list, it's a literal who's-who of TH.TV alumni.:D

Is this like the forum you graduate to once you successfully complete a course at the TH.TV university then? Does that mean I finally got my PhD in nonsense and inane waffleology? I hope so, it's been on my cv for years anyway...
I thought it was more like where you go when you have done your years in the locked medicated ward, listening to all those insane, mad, mental people screaming about how shite Spurs are and how they have been abducted by aliens for anal probing which is the only hanky-panky they are ever likely to get .... and then the shrinks say you are no longer a nutter and a danger to society, which is ironic because you were not even a bit fucked in the brain in the first place, its is everybody else who's is bonkers, and then they release you to this forum.

Folks have strange ideas in this place, matches can sometimes last 90 minutes, a whole season may extend past 2 or 3 games and a player may not actually be shite if he has one or two imperfect games. I don't know if we have an OMT that folks write total bollox in during the match, I am guessing we don't , personally I enjoy nipping over to the other place and having a laugh at theirs.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Good to have you here bass. We're getting pretty close to having everyone whose posts I actually bothered reading on the old site now...