By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Here we go again...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fancy meeting you here..............
Glad to see you here!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The artist formerly known as Lilywhite74 formerly known as stroud_jm reporting for duty.
Blimey mate you South Canadian blokes have more personalities than I do - nah, probably not.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I prefer to be known as "Upper Mexican," if you please.
That's funny 'cos my Mexican friends prefer to be known as American, don't tell that mental bloke who is always on my telly that I have Mexican friends or he might make me build a wall round Dorset - actually that would be a very good idea!

We have the same problems as Hitler 2.0 does, fucking Somerset people coming across the border and parking in the Waitrose car park, they can't afford to shop there and there isn't a pound shop in the nearest town to where I live so they might as well do their shopping in Lidls in their own county - build a wall, keep them out!

OK, maybe not a wall because then I wouldn't be able to go across the border and do my shopping in Lidls, Tescos and Poundland, there would have to be a gate with border guards so us Dorsetians can travel freely but those awful Somersetians are kept where they belong.