By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Heung-min Son

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
...or trying not to get on the same boat as it happens!!

He'll be pissed off when comes back and finds that Moura has taken his place.......

moura and son running at defences... Lethal!

Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
One more win...South Korea through to the final. Win that and military service is avoided.

Boone

Boone

Player in Training.
This is such a huge game for Sonny with two vastly different outcomes. I can’t imagine what he is feeling right now.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'd look for a stream of the final, but I don't think I could bear to watch.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
2-1 korea Son is free !!!!!well many millions more if Levy gets the old cash register out.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DmBQ381XgAAaqt5.jpg

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Nice one Son , meanwhile in Japan Boo is witnessing 100’s committing hari Kari

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyone else hoping that Son picks up a 'knock' against Tranmere....???

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
He'd still go though I reckon mate.....
Yeah, Fucking typical, we have the only decent South Korean on the planet, he could miss the first game against Philippnes, score a couple against Chelsea and then go for their second game. That would work, pop back for United and go back for the remainder......what's not to like?

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yeah, Fucking typical, we have the only decent South Korean on the planet, he could miss the first game against Philippnes, score a couple against Chelsea and then go for their second game. That would work, pop back for United and go back for the remainder......what's not to like?
he`s leaving after united,its the 2nd leg he`ll miss I believe?but i can be wrong!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow! how does he get away with that? Happy (ish) days if true.
Yeah I read the same.... he'll miss first 2 games for SK. As long as he notches a quick hat-trick in the first half well sub hom off si he can catch an early flight.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I suppose we have to remember he is the Ronaldo/Messi/Beckham/Kane of Aisa.

His value is fucking incredible right now....

If we sold him the marketing in Asia would command a shit tone of money

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

Let’s not then!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Honestly from a purely financial standpoint South Korea winning that Asian games final was a massive result for us. If he had two years of military service ahead of him, think how much his value would've dropped. Levy was probably shitting boulders when it went to penalties.

All that bullshit aside, I'm struggling to remember a player I enjoyed watching more than this guy.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Honestly from a purely financial standpoint South Korea winning that Asian games final was a massive result for us. If he had two years of military service ahead of him, think how much his value would've dropped. Levy was probably shitting boulders when it went to penalties.

All that bullshit aside, I'm struggling to remember a player I enjoyed watching more than this guy.
Did you see that chance he missed in the first half last night, one on one with the keeper? He’s shit to be honest.......

Ha ha ha ha

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Oh come on Son , you’ve seen how desperate Spurs are ,,all you had to do was defend a corner in the 90th minute and do a Llorente and an OG , then you could have been home to the snow tonight and be playing on Thursday