By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Hi all!

JackRussel

JackRussel

Player in Training.
Hi all! I'm glad to be here! There seem to be people here who like foosball. Me too :)
I respect Tottenham as a team, I like the way the club performs and how it takes points away from stronger clubs.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Hi all! I'm glad to be here! There seem to be people here who like foosball. Me too :)
I respect Tottenham as a team, I like the way the club performs and how it takes points away from stronger clubs.
Welcome, hope you enjoy. Doubt you'll find many here that agree with the bolded part though.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What.....?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Like... ...when?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Welcome new person :)

I've only been here a short time as well (ish) but it's already become one of my favourite places on the interwebs (No lie :D)

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Welcome Jack to this Spurs microcosm that has a certain slant: more specifically, hangs to the left.
Enjoy the site