By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Hi boys and girls.

HappyHarrySpur

HappyHarrySpur

Player in Training.
Names Harry, new to the forum, Spurs fan since i was a kid, although I live in Birmingham now. Also work for a company that is an official partner with Tottenham, dealing with hospitality for the new stadium. Am here because i want to get into more online debates with other Spurs fans, get to know the club from a more community-based perspective.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Hi Harry, let me be the first to welcome you to the best Spurs forum on the net and to ask for 2 complimentary tickets (inc flights from Belfast and an overnight stay) to the first home game of next season.

HappyHarrySpur

HappyHarrySpur

Player in Training.
Haha you joke Conor1, but our packages do include travel and accommodation in the price ;)

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Seriously tho, get stuck in here. All the lads and lasses are diehards and very knowledgable. I started supporting the mighty Spurs 1976 so can safely say Ive been around for the highs as well as suffering the lows. We're in a great place at the moment

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Haha you joke Conor1, but our packages do include travel and accommodation in the price ;)
Welcome Harry, popular name. We're in a similar industry although not a partner of Spurs.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
welcome,dont be confused i am not a bubble,just in exile in greece!!get back couple of times a season by hook or by crook to the NLDs.
Can appear a little robust here,dont be afraid to call them the C word and i dont mean chelsea!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Get stuxk in lad... guts deep.

If somone calls you a cunt here it's because they like you... probably...!!!

Welcome.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
welcome,dont be confused i am not a bubble,just in exile in greece!!get back couple of times a season by hook or by crook to the NLDs.
Can appear a little robust here,dont be afraid to call them the C word and i dont mean chelsea!!

Welcome Harry & enjoy the site.
There are many characters here providing plenty of laughs.

BTW, one of them prefers to be called a Cunt. ;)
Over the coming days, try to guess who.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Seriously tho, get stuck in here. All the lads and lasses are diehards and very knowledgable. I started supporting the mighty Spurs 1976 so can safely say Ive been around for the highs as well as suffering the lows. We're in a great place at the moment

Wow , that’s You , me and Skiathos all first game in 76 , me and Skiathos was QPR 0-3 loss

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Wow , that’s You , me and Skiathos all first game in 76 , me and Skiathos was QPR 0-3 loss

My uncle lived in Potters Bar and was a ST holder in the West Stand, upper deck. He sent me evry match programme, home and away from 76 up to 87. They are in my attic all pristine and in season binders. My pride and joy. First live game wasn't until easter 1980. Got over to watch home games vs Ipswich and arsenal and away game vs wolves. Will never forget the derby vs the scum, we lost 2-1 but the atmosphere was something else. The days of Chris Jones and John Duncan up front, Terry Naylor and Don McAllister at the back. We were pretty shit around then tbh.