By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Historical Spurs games...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Thought it might be nice to host some links and videos to highlights of some of the fantastic games we have been part of over the years.

However..... I don't know where to find the fuckers so feel free to stick them up for all to enjoy.

Arsenal 4 Tottenham 4

Manchester City 0 Spurs 1 for the top 4 place.

Tottenham 2 Arsenal 2 with Jenus pingredients in extra time under jol...!!!

The Bale game at the San Siro.

That's a good start...!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If you have the odd 2½ hours to spare and a big box of tissues.....

Or just go to 1hr.28 and blow your load on the keyboard
....."Roberts.....he`s done it one one......."
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ticker tape welcome,ossie and ricky,jumpers for goal posts....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Love it lads.

If you guys know where to get those games I posted jn full length please hook them up.

Had a brief Google but found fuck all.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not a match but one of the most emotional spurs videos I have ever watched,brings me to tears every time,quite literally.
Shame the quality isnt great,I really wish the club would produce or repeat what the jumbotron showed.Should be played every anniversary of his passing and birthday,lest we never forget the greatest man.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not a match but one of the most emotional spurs videos I have ever watched,brings me to tears every time,quite literally.
Shame the quality isnt great,I really wish the club would produce or repeat what the jumbotron showed.Should be played every anniversary of his passing and birthday,lest we never forget the greatest man.
I just emailed THST to see if they would do this,any thoughts?

Hello Kat,hope you are good!

I had a thought when looking at some stuff on youtube today,specifically this

Tottenham Hotspur - Bill Nick's Send Off

I want to approach the club to see if at the west brom home game weekend jan 14th,(bill nics bday is jan 16th)
As it is his last birthday whilst we are at the Lane would they do a similar tribute,run the same video tribute on the jumbotron,maybe have some ex bill nic players at HT and give the fans another chance to show their love and appreciation one last time at WHL for the greatest manager.Unfortunatly there is no suitable date around oct 23rd to remember his passing,and birthday is more of a celebration as it should be of our greatest legend

If it is better for me to approach the club just say so,but maybe coming from the trust it will carry more weight?or if you think it is a daft idea just tell me!!What do you think?