By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Howdy Folks

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
So I've decided to officially move over to this forum now that the 'other forum' seems to have officially died after a long and painful decline..

Doubt many of you know me as I just popped in and out of the forum here and there as I travel a lot so decent internet can be few and far between! Because of this, I'm unlikely to be a regular contributor for a while but will binge read the forum when I do come on.

Anyway, feel free to call me a cunt and tell me to fuck off back to where I came from! If not, I look forward to checking out the place ;)

COYS

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I'm always up for a freebie so....you're a cunt. Fuck off back to where you came from.;)

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Also, welcome to the ONLY Spurs forum.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
So I've decided to officially move over to this forum now that the 'other forum' seems to have officially died after a long and painful decline..

Doubt many of you know me as I just popped in and out of the forum here and there as I travel a lot so decent internet can be few and far between! Because of this, I'm unlikely to be a regular contributor for a while but will binge read the forum when I do come on.

Anyway, feel free to call me a cunt and tell me to fuck off back to where I came from! If not, I look forward to checking out the place ;)

COYS
Welcome, brave and honest of you, I think you're the first immigrant since the demise of the old place..... Personally I can't remember whether you were a cunt or not, we're all cunts here but we're proper Spurs supporting cunts, so you won't find too many Poch Out, We're shit, type threads. If that''s what you want, you're in the wrong place. There's no moderation (yet) because we all seem to get a long fine, well most of us anyway! see how you get on, there's many a name you'll recognise.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Welcome!another cunt wont put us over the edge!!dont worry.
hopefully you`ll find the content here to your liking,despite reports to the contrary worshipping dorset is only compulsory on tuesdays and not all week as posted elsewhere.Neither is it utopiah,just spurs loving fans,who know their hotspur from their hotspurs ;)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Welcome!another cunt wont put us over the edge!!dont worry.
hopefully you`ll find the content here to your liking,despite reports to the contrary worshipping dorset is only compulsory on tuesdays and not all week as posted elsewhere.Neither is it utopiah,just spurs loving fans,who know their hotspur from their hotspurs ;)
You fucking diskipals are getting too fucking lippy for my liking, don't forget that you followed me here, after I followed you here, I didn't even know this place existed until you lot followed me here, then one day here I was with all my diskcycles already waiting for me because you had all pre-followed me and arrived first, but obviously not first.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
I think the word cunt is terrible word to write so I won't be writing cunt even if to confirm or deny anyone is a cunt.

Welcome by the way.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think the word cunt is terrible word to write so I won't be writing cunt even if to confirm or deny anyone is a cunt.

Welcome by the way.
I of course never, ever type the word cunt in my posts, only cunts would do that because cunt is a very offensive word, so I use cunt instead, it is a much nicer word, but that cunt of a spell-checker/auto-correct thing that lurks in Safari changes the words I type. Every time I try and type cunt into a post, the cunt changes cunt into cunt, what a cunt!

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
I of course never, ever type the word cunt in my posts, only cunts would do that because cunt is a very offensive word, so I use cunt instead, it is a much nicer word, but that cunt of a spell-checker/auto-correct thing that lurks in Safari changes the words I type. Every time I try and type cunt into a post, the cunt changes cunt into cunt, what a cunt!

Every time I type cunt on this website, my spellchecker changes it to cunts, maybe it knows something?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Don't be a cunt... well all get on well.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
WILSON!!!!!!
YOU MADE IT!!!!!!

Welcome Pal.

- The Forumer Formerly Known As GWH

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I had no idea the other forum forfeited.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Hey @wilson welcome to the greatest forum on tinternet.

you raving cunt

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
You can say things like cunt and bollocks without your text being changed for the name of another member round here, which is great!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wouldn't bother the cunts only made 1 fucking post...

Contribute ffs.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Wouldn't bother the cunts only made 1 fucking post...

Contribute ffs.
Haha, chill out lad! I've been living in a campervan in Australia with no internet since the turn of the year. Did say in my OP that I won't be contributing for a while as I travel but will get more involved at some point. In the mean time, find your happy pills and relax.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Haha, chill out lad! I've been living in a campervan in Australia with no internet since the turn of the year. Did say in my OP that I won't be contributing for a while as I travel but will get more involved at some point. In the mean time, find your happy pills and relax.
Nice life.......did something similar back in the day, can only remember parts of it. ;) have fun.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Nice life.......did something similar back in the day, can only remember parts of it. ;) have fun.
Yeah the parts I remember have been a lot of fun :D Been travelling and working along the way for almost a year and a half now. Makes it bloody hard to keep up with the football though! Hoping to be back in the UK in time for the new stadium.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Yeah the parts I remember have been a lot of fun :D Been travelling and working along the way for almost a year and a half now. Makes it bloody hard to keep up with the football though! Hoping to be back in the UK in time for the new stadium.
Bastard!! - my Visa only lasted 12 months back in 1988, worked in Sydney and all up the East coast to a place called called Wonga beach, north of Mosman but not as far as Cape Trib.

Couple of top tips - Fraser Island, brilliant and do NZ properly on the way back at least 10 days going round the perimeter of the South island is brilliant (if it doesn't rain too much) good luck.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Bastard!! - my Visa only lasted 12 months back in 1988, worked in Sydney and all up the East coast to a place called called Wonga beach, north of Mosman but not as far as Cape Trib.

Couple of top tips - Fraser Island, brilliant and do NZ properly on the way back at least 10 days going round the perimeter of the South island is brilliant (if it doesn't rain too much) good luck.
I've been to Wonga beach! Great place. Cape Trib and the Daintree are great too. I worked in Cairns for a few months so know it fairly well round there! My girlfriend worked on the great barrier reef as a scuba diving instructor - my jobs were a fair bit less glamorous ha. I'm only on the 12 month visa too and in my last week of it now! Funny to think we have probably drunk and chilled out in the same places almost 30 years apart.

Left my job in the UK and travelled Europe for a few months before Australia. Worked as a handyman in Perth for a few months then campervanned all up west coast, north, outback to Uluru, back up to Cairns. Worked, then bought another van and did the East coast. Did Fraser Island, great fun in the 4wd's.

Just done the great ocean road in the last week and next week off to the South Island in NZ for 2 and a half weeks! Just going to rent a car and get a tent and see/do as much as possible starting in Queenstown finishing in Christchurch. Worked a bit in Melbourne so am going all out in NZ - skydive, glacier hike, etc. Then off to Asia to eat and live a bit cheaper haha.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I've been to Wonga beach! I worked as 'security' on a 'luxury' holiday campsite - emptied the bins and caught baby sharks during the day. Great place. Cape Trib and the Daintree are great too agreed. I worked in Cairns for a few months so know it fairly well round there - rode a pedi cab in Cairns, did my scuba at Deep Sea Divers Den! My girlfriend worked on the great barrier reef as a scuba diving instructor - my jobs were a fair bit less glamorous ha. I'm only on the 12 month visa too and in my last week of it now! Funny to think we have probably drunk and chilled out in the same places almost 30 years apart. Yep absolutely, we lived in a back packers on the front.

Left my job in the UK and travelled Europe for a few months before Australia. Worked as a handyman in Perth for a few months then campervanned all up west coast, north, outback to Uluru, back up to Cairns. Worked, then bought another van and did the East coast. Did Fraser Island, great fun in the 4wd's. Yep we camped on the beach with the dingo's, not far from the wreck.

Just done the great ocean road in the last week, we got marooned without a lift and no money in Peterborough, saved by Canadian women, in every sense!! and next week off to the South Island in NZ for 2 and a half weeks! Just going to rent a car and get a tent and see/do as much as possible starting in Queenstown finishing in Christchurch - Perfect, you don't really need to go down as far as the Fjords if you don't want.. Just folow the road round the outside Highway 1,8 and 6 I think. There's enough everywhere else - the glaciers are brilliant - you need a guide, and the national park at the very top of the South island is spectacular. Motueka and Kaiteriteri, area is a good base. We loved the whales at Kaikoura as well. take your time and there are bits of the North island that are decent as well. Worked a bit in Melbourne so am going all out in NZ - skydive, glacier hike, etc. Then off to Asia to eat and live a bit cheaper haha.
Brilliant mate - See above.........watch out for recent forest fires around Christchurch.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Download and watch wolf creek while you are there,for sure you`ll buy a gun after seeing it!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soz mate... tolerance levels are ebbing.

Enjoy the drugs and booze.