By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Huddersfield Town (H) PL Sat 13th April 2019 12:30

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wanna see the Dane and Mousa rested at HT.... do t even care who comes on.

I'd guess Skipp for Christain and ANOther or a re-gig in midfield.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A nice stress free routine second half would be nice.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
One of the biggest ariel threats in the league on the pitch..... and we havent cleared the first man on a single set piece....

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Watching at work (FFS),so listening through headphones, and the stadium to me has a very cathedral-like sound. I've heard multiple people talk about how loud it is, but what strikes me is how different it sounds.

Also, KWP has been excellent this game.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Erikson has been jank....
yeah, I feel like he struggles against these teams that sit so deep. Davies and KWP are playing so well bc that's where all the space is. But Eriksen's delivery has to be better

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
yeah, I feel like he struggles against these teams that sit so deep. Davies and KWP are playing so well bc that's where all the space is. But Eriksen's delivery has to be better
Apparently he reads the forum.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Apparently he reads the forum.
Lol, if he does he knows we love the little twat.... his stats today were again fucking superb... it just seems like that final pass, that dead ball are simply not to his absolutely ridiculous standards he has set...

He is still in my first 11 all day long.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
D4CWDilWAAIryqN.jpg:large

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Why don’t we play Sonny at the start get a couple of goals then rest him, rather than the other way round?
Why don’t I just shut the fuck up? Don’t answer that. Very enjoyable Saturday at WHL today.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
One of the biggest ariel threats in the league on the pitch..... and we havent cleared the first man on a single set piece....
Seems like we didn't not need no aerial threats today, the new Little Man did just luvverly.?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Seems like we didn't not need no aerial threats today, the new Little Man did just luvverly.?
Pretty good all round,Llorente getting a goal would have been the tassle on the nipple..Yes Huddersfield are pretty awful,more to do with how they approach a game.I have no idea why teams wait until they are 2-nil down before they try&play??Nice of them to oblige us though.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
The new pre-match video is amazing, anyone have a copy of it. My YouTube skills have only come across the old one

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That was money for old rope.

Biggest game of the season in a couple of days. COYS.