By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Hull / Buynley tickets

boo

boo

Founding Member
Yeah, I'm going to be in London for both of those games so if there's any chance of sorting out a couple of tickets, that would be great! I want to take the bint to see her first game of football!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Do you have a preference of which match?
@Wotspur is probably most clued up about applying.What happens this season if you arent familiar with it is you apply to be in the ballot for tickets however you choose a max price you are willing to pay,so you may wish to go park lane or paxton ends but if you say you`ll accept a higher price ticket then you may end up in the west stand with Levy.
Sure there are enough of us here with memberships not going who can help out.What do you reckon @Don Diaz @SteveCoys @Liam anyone one else with memberships up for use by @boo?
lets help a yid in need out eh !!its what its all about .
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/application-dates/

@Rev John Ripsher @Ted the Yid any other card carrying yids?I know the nordies will have just been over for a CL bender so doubtful they will be attending.

hull
match date...application open...application closed...announced
Wed 14 Dec... Mon 7 Nov .............Fri 11 Nov......... Tue 15 Nov
burnley
Sun 18 Dec Mon 14 Nov............. Fri 18 Nov .......Tue 22 Nov

They are both cat C matches so prices range from £32 for paxton and park lane to £47 west upper (if you went max £44 then thats shelf upper or west lower you could be allocated to fyi)
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/ticket-prices/

Last edited:
Reactions: boo
boo

boo

Founding Member
sitting with Levy would be fantastic mate! I don't mind paying extra for that privilege! Is anyone else going to either of those games? I am easy which one of the two, whichever is the easiest to get tickets for I guess?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So we could apply for Hull,wait for the announcement on 15th and if unsuccessful go balls deep with a max price for the buynley (lol) game application before 18th nov to be sure?Is it starting to sound like a plan?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
sitting with Levy would be fantastic mate! I don't mind paying extra for that privilege! Is anyone else going to either of those games? I am easy which one of the two, whichever is the easiest to get tickets for I guess?
I think pre xmas demand will be low for these games,lets wait and see which other yids are going for you to tag along with,I ll give it bump tues/weds ish if no one replies.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm happy for someone to apply using my membership card/number....I can't make either of those two at this stage. I don't have many loyalty points but both games should be relatively easy to get tickets for I would imagine . If I can make it later I'll source a ticket, would be great to see you @boo again this season.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I think you need to apply for Hull by Friday with one hotspur/bronze membership. Anyone that has access to my card can use it, to get tickets for @boo

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
@boo what is your desire mate?apply for Hull,any price?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
yeap, especially up there with Levy
lol west stand is the posh stand,guess with bint in tow might be a good call.I am gonna email wotspur later to see if he is using my card for anyone else and if he knows the score with tickets.So far i have 100% success in the ballots,would be a good run to continue!!

boo

boo

Founding Member
lol west stand is the posh stand,guess with bint in tow might be a good call.I am gonna email wotspur later to see if he is using my card for anyone else and if he knows the score with tickets.So far i have 100% success in the ballots,would be a good run to continue!!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking mate eh. Don't want her to brick herself during her first footy game lol.

@Don Diaz will you be around mate?

@Dorset would love to get you that beer I owe you too eh!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Hi Boo, we are currently suffering an Arctic Vortex, so -3 when I got up this morning !!!!!!
thanks for the heads up Skiathos........
I won't be going to the Hull Hotspur game as it's a midweek game, near Xmas and Moines a bit tight , so getting tickets for that would be so easy........to 100% Guarantee tickets it'll be " bidding top price" and getting tickets in the West Stand ( nicer toilets and shorter queues or East Upper.........
If she wants Quiet , North stand, the family section only the South and East lower is the noisier ends......these I'd have to apply for by this Fri.......but I'd be surprised if we bid the lowest figure, we'd get tickets
For this game if we put in for lower costed tickets, I'd be pretty sure of getting them.
On Sat 17th Callum and I would love to meet up and tickets go on sale next week.......now to do that I'm afraid she'll either have to go shopping........or join us in the South stand.........unless someone else can help out, because you can't enquire to book tickets in 2 areas in one application........ the only alternative is ( Col I'd need password, then I could apply twice) ........ tickets go on sale next Monday.....
Boo let us know, your preference and I'll book accordingly

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hi Boo, we are currently suffering an Arctic Vortex, so -3 when I got up this morning !!!!!!
I won't be going to the Hull Hotspur game as it's a midweek game, near Xmas and Moines a bit tight , so getting tickets for that would be so easy........to 100% Guarantee tickets it'll be " bidding top price" and getting tickets in the West Stand ( nicer toilets and shorter queues or East Upper.........
If she wants Quiet , North stand, the family section only the South and East lower is the noisier ends......these I'd have to apply for by this Fri.......but I'd be surprised if we bid the lowest figure, we'd get tickets
For this game if we put in for lower costed tickets, I'd be pretty sure of getting them.
On Sat 17th Callum and I would love to meet up and tickets go on sale next week.......now to do that I'm afraid she'll either have to go shopping........or join us in the South stand.........unless someone else can help out, because you can't enquire to book tickets in 2 areas in one application........ the only alternative is ( Col I'd need password, then I could apply twice) ........ tickets go on sale next Monday.....
I can give you a password if needed,if boo wants to join you?,if boo def wants to go to the Hull game i can apply for him,only prob will be getting him the cards as I will be out of country

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I could pass the cards onto SD at the Chelski game and he can meet up with Boo at the Brikkies.
So Col where are you off to, if you're out the country, ru off to Sweden ?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I could pass the cards onto SD at the Chelski game and he can meet up with Boo at the Brikkies.
So Col where are you off to, if you're out the country, ru off to Sweden ?
I ll be in greece mate !!i am back next friday week for 2 weeks,not sure whats happening yet but probably be able to get out for the west ham game?i may even have a sniff around for a chelsea away one.I need to wait and see how scans/operations go before I know for sure.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I've def got 2 , poss 3 for Chelski, now if I can get callum to go to a party ! I'll keep you updated......scans operations.......what u been Upto

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I've def got 2 , poss 3 for Chelski, now if I can get callum to go to a party ! I'll keep you updated......scans operations.......what u been Upto
its my mum mate :(

I want chelsea !!west ham not sure yet cos its 1st day i am back,thats why i need to see how stuff has gone.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
its my mum mate :(

I want chelsea !!west ham not sure yet cos its 1st day i am back,thats why i need to see how stuff has gone.
@Wotspur have you got my card on your list if needed, either now or in the future. @boo I don't think I can do either Hull or Burnley at present but if the work situation changes I'll be there and have a few beers with you. @skiathospurs good luck with your Mum mate, hope all turns out well and you get to see a game or two.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
has steve got a chav ticket?if two are going I have a friend who will def come as well.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
@boo Happy to help in anyway possible.. I'm a bronze member
@skiathospurs @Wotspur do we have something going here with memberships? Happy to pass on my own details if it means helping out.

boo

boo

Founding Member

Near the half way line and near Daniel Levy would be perfect. Having said that, you know more aboot how this works than me so I'll leave it up to you mate. I don't know whether that would be possible?

Mind, would it be better to go to the Burnley game on the Saturday? That way we could meet up and have a sneaky half before the game?
I could give you that £20 I owe you too eh!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
@boo Happy to help in anyway possible.. I'm a bronze member
@skiathospurs @Wotspur do we have something going here with memberships? Happy to pass on my own details if it means helping out.
Conor, I have 3 memberships, and Skiathos, and 3 others memberships and 3 STH's on my list, but currently I can only ever apply for up to 4 tickets with my card and password.......as Skiathos said, by using his password, I could potentially get more, or in different areas, but I don't need the hassle, if you ever need help, PM me

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Near the half way line and near Daniel Levy would be perfect. Having said that, you know more aboot how this works than me so I'll leave it up to you mate. I don't know whether that would be possible?

Mind, would it be better to go to the Burnley game on the Saturday? That way we could meet up and have a sneaky half before the game?
I could give you that £20 I owe you too eh!
unfortunatly you cant even pick which stand or area of the ground with this ballot,its just whatever they allocate.If you want south stand and put that as your maximum spend then maybe you ll get that or nothing,if you want south and say you ll accept a west stand (the max price) you ll probably get it (west stand) as most pin their hopes on lower priced areas.There is no way to state a preference where you would like to be,its all just the price bands you apply for.If that makes sense!!!

I honestly reckon either match will be possible,the Hull more def with it mid week,& worst case it is easy to get FV tickets on twitter.If you want to hang out for a more socialable burnley weekend game then i say go for that.Even if we didnt get a balloted ticket for burnley i am 99% certain 2seats together would come up back on thfc tkt office,or twitter/facebook which between us we are allover.But its your gamble to decide!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Can someone change the thread title to 'Burnley' it's one of those annoying trivial things that get on my tits......or leave it for the fun of it if that's your bag!

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Can someone change the thread title to 'Burnley' it's one of those annoying trivial things that get on my tits......or leave it for the fun of it if that's your bag!
I thought boo did it deliberately lol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
@boo applictaions for hull close tomorrow 5pm GMT,do you have a plan?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
@skiathospurs , what's the score with youand Burnley, I can apply and get 4 but they have to be in the same area......could you use your card and SD's to get Boos+bird , and I'll get whatever else is needed, me callum and Upto 2 others !
Let us know, applications finishes this Friday