By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Huntelaar

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dear god,he is like the bad guy in a horror movie that just wont fooking die.Death by grass didnt work,someone just cut a leg off and end this now......

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This really is a new world, a world where children can play safely in the streets, you can leave your font door unlocked and people can say 'Huntelaar' without fear! Personally I don't want to but it's nice to know that if I want to talk about washed up, finished ex-footballers from the Nether regions, then I can. If you say his name three times does he appear like Satan? Tried that it doesn't work.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This really is a new world, a world where children can play safely in the streets, you can leave your font door unlocked and people can say 'Huntelaar' without fear! Personally I don't want to but it's nice to know that if I want to talk about washed up, finished ex-footballers from the Nether regions, then I can. If you say his name three times does he appear like Satan? Tried that it doesn't work.
Can you try 'Janssen' instead? Thanks.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Can you try 'Janssen' instead? Thanks.
Thats actually a nice swedish potato dish,bit like gratin but with the contentious anchovys.love it "jansens temptation" try it.
janssonstemptation.jpg

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Thats actually a nice swedish potato dish,bit like gratin but with the contentious anchovys.love it "jansens temptation" try it.
janssonstemptation.jpg
Mate if they are proper anchovies then that's cool, but if they are those disgusting salty fuckers that come in jars and fukknumpties put on pizzas then no, he can fuck off. At least the Belgians come bearing waffles and Moules*, everyone likes them inniit? My experience of Swedish food is that with the obvious exception of meatballs is that it their grub is fucking nasty.

* I watched something on the telly last week and one of the reality van driver stars, yeah for real, thought that Moules was Donkey!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
My experience of Swedish food is that with the obvious exception of meatballs is that it their grub is fucking nasty.
I ll tell the missus then,roast beef when you visit.......Reindeer is quite nice though.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I looking in my photobucket and finding oldness from other house:

hunterlaa2a_zps330d9ab4.jpg

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
The potato dish looks quite tasty but I'll have lamb not beef if you can inform the missus. Huntelaar? Really?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
[QUOTE=" Huntelaar? Really?[/QUOTE]
Nundy just looking for some one on one time with Ire,if he takes a sock I reckon Ire will bring the snooker balls..........But that Daimiao guy where`s he now :oops:

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The potato dish looks quite tasty but I'll have lamb not beef if you can inform the missus. Huntelaar? Really?
How long will it be before the madness that was the Food War breaks out here? Let us not forget the blood that was spilled in the Okra Uprising or the innocent lives lost in the Battle Of The Anchovies. Will we never learn? Nice avatar mate!

To @skiathospurs please inform your good lady that I'm not fussy, I'm good with lamb or beef, reindeer or meatballs, but I don't want none of that Surströmming stuff though, no way Pedro!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
How long will it be before the madness that was the Food War breaks out here? Let us not forget the blood that was spilled in the Okra Uprising or the innocent lives lost in the Battle Of The Anchovies. Will we never learn? Nice avatar mate!

To @skiathospurs please inform your good lady that I'm not fussy, I'm good with lamb or beef, reindeer or meatballs, but I don't want none of that Surströmming stuff though, no way Pedro!
Meatballs! You had to mention meatballs didn't you. Now I'm dribbling, although that might be the drugs. Sliced up red peperami really would finish me off now.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Meatballs! You had to mention meatballs didn't you. Now I'm dribbling, although that might be the drugs. Sliced up red peperami really would finish me off now.
You sure you're man enough for a red Peperami mate? Sometimes I like to add a touch of sophistication to a spagbol and I will add some Red P to the mix, gourmet or what?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
, but I don't want none of that Surströmming stuff though, no way Pedro!
I tried to get the missus to bring a can back to give to a guy who is all billy big bollox,id eat anything....she refused to even touch a can of that nasty stuff.She does do a good meatball though,and is especially fond now of toad,shepherds or cottage pie,yorks pudds and even kate and sidney pudd!!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
You sure you're man enough for a red Peperami mate? Sometimes I like to add a touch of sophistication to a spagbol and I will add some Red P to the mix, gourmet or what?
Red P's are the best my friend. I could eat them all day long. Great in an omlette too.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I see the food thread is off and running.......can we expect photo's from Ireland of giant kebabs on a Friday night...with or without Red pepparami...but definitely featuring chilli sauce....?

Spag Bol = Worcester sauce and a bit of tabasco

Swedish = what are those roll mop herrings thing all about?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
There are 2 ways of dealing with Huntelaaaa threads, the @Thfcire way, bloody, painful and quite fun, or the way us non-mental folks do it, take the fucker so far off topic that everyone forgets what is was all about. Yes, I included myself in the non-mental group, I am not mental anymore, we are totally sane now aren't we? Yep.

When some of my grandchildren visited last week they forgot to take the cakes they had bought with them. Pucker I thought, so I ate one of the monster meringues, it was fucking horrible, it was like eating a bag of sugar, I hated every mouthful of it but I ate the whole fucking thing. These things obviously have addictive substances added to make children (and me ) eat the disgusting things.

Okra - what is the deal with that stuff, that is the most disgusting stuff you can put in your mouth.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I see the food thread is off and running.......can we expect photo's from Ireland of giant kebabs on a Friday night...with or without Red pepparami...but definitely featuring chilli sauce....?

Spag Bol = Worcester sauce and a bit of tabasco

Swedish = what are those roll mop herrings thing all about?
Kebabs yes them red bastards no chance