By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Hunterlaar

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Hi Nundy!!! Has it been that long since "those" days?

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
Heard he's due to have a medical this week :)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Because I don't think Ire has any mod abilities.
Nobody does here and it's so much nicer. Nobody calls anybody a cunt (unless off course they are a cunt). Nobody bitches about how their rights are being abused because I think they are cunts and tell them that they are cunts. Anybody who is a cunt doesn't seem to stay here long. The other nice thing thing is there is no bad language here.

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
Nobody does here and it's so much nicer. Nobody calls anybody a cunt (unless off course they are a cunt). Nobody bitches about how their rights are being abused because I think they are cunts and tell them that they are cunts. Anybody who is a cunt doesn't seem to stay here long. The other nice thing thing is there is no bad language here.

I raise a Cunty glass to that.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I don't think Huntelaar would take us. But enough of these old crocks. We need to look further afield. Our scouts are apparently interested in a striker currently playing at Kawasaki Frontale.

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
Well I hear Damiao was meant to have a medical on Tuesday and was to travel over by plane but his airline may of cancelled his flight because there worried about being shot down by an Iranian missile so the medical might be off... But then as a plan B there was suggestion he may travel by boat so the medical could be back on... However due to the colder months there could be a risk of an iceburg so the ship may not sail so the medical may be called off.... However plan C was he may travel by train instead so the medical is on however there are fears that the train drivers are having a strike next week so his medical may be called off.... Then again plan D is he was just going to drive over so maybe a medical will finally go ahead... However there are talks that France don't like brexit and won't open the channel tunnel from there side so it may be called off.... Fuck knows but we need him 😂

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Charlie austin is,was clearly the answer.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well I hear Damiao was meant to have a medical on Tuesday and was to travel over by plane but his airline may of cancelled his flight because there worried about being shot down by an Iranian missile so the medical might be off... But then as a plan B there was suggestion he may travel by boat so the medical could be back on... However due to the colder months there could be a risk of an iceburg so the ship may not sail so the medical may be called off.... However plan C was he may travel by train instead so the medical is on however there are fears that the train drivers are having a strike next week so his medical may be called off.... Then again plan D is he was just going to drive over so maybe a medical will finally go ahead... However there are talks that France don't like brexit and won't open the channel tunnel from there side so it may be called off.... Fuck knows but we need him 😂
Berahino is a free agent I think ;)

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Eriksen to Inter is this generation's Huntelaar/Damiao