By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

If you could ask Levy one question......

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
.....what would it be? (assuming that you got a truthful answer and that he stuck to his word, however unlikely that might seem)

I would ask why he didn't support Poch in the transfer market the way he has done with Mourinho.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I would kindly ask him for a cool 1.6 mil so I can get a beach house.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I'm certain that there would be many asking him to leave.

Some in a not so nice manner.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'd like to know exactly what went on with Arry and why he didn't back him to take us to the next level at the first opportunity...

Was it that Arry wanted to manage England more, was it that Arry's impending Court case wasn't viewed as a manageable scenario by Levy, was it that he simply didn't rate him highly enough to make the transition to the next level, was it that he wanted that simple cunt Juande Ramos and the opportunity was neigh...?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
At what point or what are the criteria that you are waiting for to sell the club?