By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

If you were rich...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If I were a rich man,
Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum.....

I would only eat the top bit of the strawberry jam from Lidl's, that is where the actual strawberries are, the bottom 80% of the jar is a con, there are no fucking strawberries there. So, I would throw that bit out for poor people to eat.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
If I were rich I would buy THFC and turn it into a fans club along the lines of Barcelona and Bayern, so the supporters had some direct involvement in the running and decisions taken at the club and some of the profit share as well.

I would also be honest about the number of crisps in a bag of Walkers, that I used to love and now are 80% air. with 11 crisps at the bottom.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I too would buy THFC and become the football equivalent of Chairman Mao and fuck everyone apart from myself.

The peoples Republic of Tottenham would rule over all and I would manage and play upfront with Kane every fucking week and score a hat-trick regardless of the result or scorline...!!!

I'd buy the rights to Gareth Bales hair and give him the most twattish girly hairstyle possible... yes, even more twattish and girly than it currently is.

I would buy the government and I would make Harry Potterism the official religion of the UK... and then immediately ban all religion.

I would negotiate new trade agreements with the world and it would be to trade the brexit-tard cunts as slaves/organ harvesting for actual products, like bananas.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
If I were rich I would buy THFC and turn it into a fans club along the lines of Barcelona and Bayern, so the supporters had some direct involvement in the running and decisions taken at the club and some of the profit share as well.

I would also be honest about the number of crisps in a bag of Walkers, that I used to love and now are 80% air. with 11 crisps at the bottom.
That's admirable Donnie & it would be wonderful having you as an owner. But remember how many numpties there were / are on other Spurs sites?! Their input & decisions would have frightening repercussions. lol

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
I’d buy a cloud and piss on you lot, then take @uired out to soho for a truly enlightening experience.
Then fuk off to the dam to turn green for the rest of eternity.

S.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
That's admirable Donnie & it would be wonderful having you as an owner. But remember how many numpties there were / are on other Spurs sites?! Their input & decisions would have frightening repercussions. lol
Are yes but that lot on the former cesspit cave would hide behind their fake identities, claiming to be Spurs fans since they were 3 but hadn’t actually ever been any where near WHL or contributed anything to the club. So numpties wouldn’t be allowed a share. The only people allowed in would h e to agree with me - simples

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
My top 5....

1. I'd go online and buy a 30ft inflatable "2 fingers".
Strap the fingers to the roof of the car.
Drive to all the complete wankers I've ever known, stop outside their houses, blow the horn, and take pictures of their faces.
2. I would change Snickers bars back to Marathon's.
3. I'd buy a rocket so when any mate's missus tells him they need "space", I could accommodate them.
4. I'd buy a top of the range large leather swing chair and an incredibly stunning long haired white cat....and sit there, looking all powerful and evil n' stuff.
5. I'd buy Daniel Levy, change his name to "Stayie Levy" and make him do my laundry.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Oh, I'd buy the Internet and delete it.

Bye...!!!

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
If we all don’t adopt ipv6 then it will break all by itself...oops wrong thread again🙈

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Wouldn't spend much money on Tottenham tbh. I would just pay the fella that moves the pitch to shift it while Mourinho was on the touchline...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I wonder what odds we could get on a player falling into the pitch during a premiership game...?

It'd obviously only be able to happen at spurs but if we paid and threatened the right people... we could all be very rich...!

@Sneeky ..... could it be hacked???