By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Image of the year

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Any memorable images you can think of?Here`s a couple to be getting on with.

Obviously !!

940787364.jpg.0.jpg

Not often Poch goes ape,special for me to have been there and rubbed it in !!
bfaf4c58485e96b6377a87d65fa28c4f

"european champions having it handed to them"

maxresdefault.jpg

And this just for giggles !

DVsTfUxWkAAkohU.jpg

If you fancy a laugh go to 6.19 and inject this into yourself whenever you feel down this summer,have a good one yids.

"Fucksakes,fucksakes,goodjob,shit,shit,shit shit,FUCKSAKE,FUCKSAKE.... Fuck off Alli you cunt,fuck off " :p

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
You can't beat that Dele image in front of the plastics tbh, it has everything, iconic. so much going on in the crowd it's brilliant and a brilliant goal.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Alli in front of the hordes of wankers is just beautiful. I’ll add this one as well, coz I went absolutely nuts when this went in.

E3A73E90-B44F-4CBC-8C8A-F781357B90D1.png

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
was right behind it in the anfield road end,incredible just watching it arrow in,unstoppable.Dare I say it even better than gazza`s freekick

That must’ve been incredible mate.

I’m not sure i’ve been so surprised and elated at the same time, at a goal, for a very long time. I thought at best he’d slam it straight into the face of a dipper high up in the stands! It was just such a pure strike.