By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Inter Milan H (CL) 20:00 Tue 28th November 2018

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spot the most obvious non-home fans you can !!

your starter for 10

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Apparently, according to the BBC gossip column/evening Standard there are 2,700 PAOK Salonika fans heading to Stamford bridge tonight, that's in addition to the 2,300 with 'official' tickets. Reminds me, if true, of the FC Koln fans that descended on Arsenal a couple of years ago.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
That's two wins from the 'week of death', the goons must be quivering in their boots. It was a nervy watch, especially the last five minutes - because we've all been there innit?
It has been a long time since I couldn't bring myself to watch the end of one of our games, to me the nerves are part of the fun. I had to step away, though, when they got that corner in stoppage time. I couldn't bear it if they'd scored.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
It has been a long time since I couldn't bring myself to watch the end of one of our games, to me the nerves are part of the fun. I had to step away, though, when they got that corner in stoppage time. I couldn't bear it if they'd scored.
My stream dropped out in stoppage time. I was tempted not to reconnect but I was a brave boy and saw it through to the end.