• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

    Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.


    Join us!

International Football

SpursStone

SpursStone

Well-Known Member
Does anyone really give a toss outside of the finals of the Euros, World Cup or CONCACAF?


England playing Spain tonight in the Nations League... I couldn't care less 🥱
 
jaxdermot

jaxdermot

Well-Known Member
Does anyone really give a toss outside of the finals of the Euros, World Cup or CONCACAF?


England playing Spain tonight in the Nations League... I couldn't care less 🥱
without the nations League...how else are City going to make money to relegate Everton
 
spurious

spurious

Well-Known Member
I do care, but...Canada are playing Chile right now. I could have got tickets, but stayed home and barbequed instead.
 

Sit with the proper Spurs fans

Four hundred regulars, eighty thousand posts, every match since 2015. Join free, introduce yourself, and get stuck in.

Create a free account
Top