By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Who: JJetset
When: 16th July
Where: Twitter

Italy is nice this time of year

......best bit of ITK yet !!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

He's probably right about Italy. Seen another itk saying we have people in North Italy looking at signing a player. Hopefully not that Scouse reject at Milan.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
He's probably right about Italy. Seen another itk saying we have people in North Italy looking at signing a player. Hopefully not that Scouse reject at Milan.

I think thats who it is !

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

What a total wanker, is he on holiday with 'The Goat' at some bling resort in Ibiza where they spout bullshit all day I wonder.....'ITK island' ??

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Where: dunno. COYS I think.
When: today
Date 20 Jul

hertyid on whether we are interested in mahrez :
We are. He is pushing hard for a move. Problem is they wanted Siggy to replace him and were quoted 50m. So not sure what price we could realistically get him for. Huge talent though and offers something we don't really have in the squad right now.

Needless to say, I highly doubt DL pays 50m.

hertyid: the players we sign will almost certainly be attacking options.
VJ is here to stay from what I hear so I wouldn't expect a striker.

Probably an AM and/or winger. And a RB to rotate with Trippier.

But only if they are on Poch's shortlist, fit the club wage structure and offer clear upgrade on the player they will be replacing in the 25.

Our kids will get more game time this season that's for sure.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Rather has Siggy back than Mahrez. His behaviour last season at Leicester does not seem to fit in with Pochettino's philosophy

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Can't we use Sissoko as a makeweight to any deal with Barkley or Mahrez? I mean, he is worth £30m

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
If any transfers have to fit in with our current wage structure then you can rule out Mahrez and Berkley for starters I reckon.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If any transfers have to fit in with our current wage structure then you can rule out Mahrez and Berkley for starters I reckon.
Depends.... if I was a millionaire already id say... "couple of million bonus for each major honour I help you win and i'll sit on 100k a weeks pittance for a couple of years".

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
When: 26th July

My
1f366.png
hasn't melted yet
1f609.png
#

A play on words from me as only really a 'meltdown' as we are looking to sign someone rather than who it actually is and is related to an
1f366.png

Wouldnt melt in this weather !

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Who: Ali Z
When: 26 July
Where: Coys

We will bring in 3 maybe 4 before the end of the window.

Cheers Ali

Guy replied

"I do hope we can get some in. I am a little bit worried we won't be able to get anyone"

To which Ali said;

So am I but been told we just waiting for the madness to die down, as i been told replacement rb , a ch if wimmer goes, Barkley and 1 more attacking player prob right sided.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Who: Ali Z
When: 26 July
Where: Coys

We will bring in 3 maybe 4 before the end of the window.

Cheers Ali

Guy replied

"I do hope we can get some in. I am a little bit worried we won't be able to get anyone"

To which Ali said;

So am I but been told we just waiting for the madness to die down, as i been told replacement rb , a ch if wimmer goes, Barkley and 1 more attacking player prob right sided.
You can't make this crap up can you.....? Oh you can, yeah thought so. Anyone of us could have written that we've been told we'll 3 or 4 or 2 or 3 before the end of the window in a Levy style....just waiting for prices to die down a bit. C'mon fella's ITK is clever bullshit that we can't make up, not this nonsense.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You can't make this crap up can you.....? Oh you can, yeah thought so. Anyone of us could have written that we've been told we'll 3 or 4 or 2 or 3 before the end of the window in a Levy style....just waiting for prices to die down a bit. C'mon fella's ITK is clever bullshit that we can't make up, not this nonsense.
I`m still trying to work the cryptic ice cream one outo_O

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I think we are waiting for the other clubs to do there business which should lessen the completions and lower the prices

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Grey Fox
When: 28 August

been told all of our ducks bar one have been lined up in a row and just the picture with the shirt to come in next couple of days.

The odd one will be special if it comes off

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

been told all of our ducks bar one have been lined up in a row and just the picture with the shirt to come in next couple of days.

What on earth does any of that mean?

I'll let everyone on here into an 'ITK' secret...we might sign someone in the next couple of days and we might not. Remember where you heard it first.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What on earth does any of that mean?

I'll let everyone on here into an 'ITK' secret...we might sign someone in the next couple of days and we might not. Remember where you heard it first.
Careful with these predictions mate. if people find that you float and are therefore made of wood - you know what will happen!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

spursducks.jpg

We will be sorted when we sign these three blokes, Arthur Mallard, Charlie Drake and Duck Norris are all available at the sort of price Levy wants to pay , I expect he will get discount from the club shop and be able to pick these three up for around 2 quid!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I can't remember the last time we had a transfer window and an ITK didn't end with the "might be a special one if it comes off" statement.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
It's all a load of bollocks with bells on............no picture required!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Still waiting for my socks to be blown off

#TBT