By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 28th July
Subject: Last season ITK at 1st were blaming Levy, then it turned out to be Poch, so this time it's being blamed on Betis

Some of you need to realise transfers are far more complicated than going down your local corner shop and buying a packet of sweets. Yes I used sweets as the metaphors on purpose because I think some of you will relate to it on far better level.

It's very somple really. There was money to spend but we couldn't get the players Poch wanted as such he decided he'd rather wait. No one to blame just how it was. In the same way no one is blaming Betis for anything. All they are doing is trying to maximise their asset.

High level football transfers are incredibly complicated. Especially when you have a budget, and only want top end players. I know it doesn't seem it but I can assure you it's the same for every team. I'm honestly of the opinion now that you'd probably be best not being told what's going on as far as the day to day stuff is concerned because as soon as something doesn't go the way some of you want it's toys out the pram time even though with these things it can easily change back within hours.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
When: 28th July
Subject: Last season ITK at 1st were blaming Levy, then it turned out to be Poch, so this time it's being blamed on Betis
Consider this you lot being told off..... But I will cary on posting it for you all to get frothy about.......🤦‍♂️

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Blaimo
Where: FTL
When: 30th July

Twice agreed a fee re Lo Celso, twice RB have moved the goal posts. They're very much playing silly buggers.

In terms of players out, we can't physically kick them out the door and at the moment nobody wants players on the decline and those players want to be at top clubs.

Sessegnon - lord knows what's going on with that now. He'd said his goodbyes etc.

Followed by
They need to sell as they admit and our deadline is in 9 days and their player has agreed to sign for us. What's the issue. It's their problem now. We had a deal.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

Followed by
Levy being Levied?? We’re fast getting treated like City, United and Chelsea....one of the rich clubs

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Followed by

The number one rule of negotiation is that there is no deal until the contract is signed.

Therefore we didn’t have a deal.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Ali z
in response to
Levy’s to do list :

- offer Eriksen and Toby new deals (might as well try!)

- get Sess and GLC deals over the line

- try for Dybala

- sell Nkoudou

- sign a first team right back
1) toby and eriksen have to want a deal, eriksen more likely.

2) trying

3) no idea

4) no takers

5) highly unlikely

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

Yeh Poch is pissed. What’s new there?

I am not defending DL, but we are embarking on another close to 100m spend. Not small money FFS. I still expect two signings, that includes GLC. Sess, problem is the fanny tosh lot at Fulham, valuing him at 40m. And expect us to thrown in Josh, and pay a substantial amount.

A manager is not always going to get all his way. Fergie & Maureen will vouch for that.

Now if the TW closes, and we don’t achieve our targets. You know who to blame. And I do not expect anyone to defend Daniel Levy.

For what it’s worth, I am calm.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Oh ye of very little faith

You brittle ma fekkers

I am fully convinced, and believe we WILL bring in our targets (2). My nads are fine-just:censored:

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: no new RB. This is a concern

We have three right now. We are not a washed with money.

NOTE:
I will not take this conversation further lovely peeps!!!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 1st August

It is true about BF. As of now CE has not signed the contract he verbally agreed weeks ago.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat
Subject: Sessegnon

The Goat hears from a new source (not from our end) that Sessegnon expects to become a Spurs player this week. Usual rules regarding salt.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: GLC

After a very brief convo I'm told we're back to where we were 2 weeks ago.

Take that as you will

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: dragon1
there was one player the club felt was an absolute must and we got him and there was stiff competition so we moved early
the other deals levy feels he will do better deals late on and we are not in a race like we were with ndembele, the numbers quoted for lo casio and fernandez are nonsense, the players are at either small clubs or in shit leagues and players want the move so do the maths we have the leverage, we have several names in the fire , lloriente has not been replaced yet either
Regarding eriksen:
there has to be a buyer at big money we are not giving a world class player away and right now there is not
Response to eriksen must be on his way cos of bruno interest:

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: responding to: what do you call CE agreeing a contract then refusing to sign it?

Imo (and only opinion) he's waiting to see who else we bring in, be funny if that's what he's holding off for and one of them is his replacement.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
When: August 1st
Subject: TA &MP make up? TA looks happy

I wouldnt say that - he may stay however he won’t get a new contract

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: dragon 1
When: 2nd August
Subject: only getting one of fernandes/glc

totally not true we have raised over 40 million in sales since Jan and expect another 6 out next week , if selling clubs are fair both deals may happen as we have the money for both

We can’t and won’t be dictated too by the Eriksen situation which is in complete limbo and the fact our window closes three weeks before everyone else leaves us wide open

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Subject: responding to: what do you call CE agreeing a contract then refusing to sign it?
honestly this is nothing to do with ITK,these fags are just enjoying their fame by talking shit,on a forum,reminds me of another place where everyone knew the truth about everything.When was my opinion considered in the know,never,I really start to despise these wannabe ass hats,worse than journalists and thats quite an insult.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat
When: 3rd August

We’ve heard that Sessegnon is done with Onamah going the other way. Also WBA have shown a strong interest in Wanyama.

Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Valencia Yid
When: 4th August
CE leaving is holding everything up...been told he could be going up north, which is strange...definitely want BF and GLC not or....was told we want 3 which maybe refers to Dybala too?
Subject: why we may sell to United
Maybe we are encouraging him as Real arent that interested and he wont sign up....

Subject: Eriksen being our transfer Imodium

He wont sign up, Real arent interested enough, hes clogging things up and they will throw silly money at it....

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Eriksen’s contract / transfer situation

Don’t blame us! And say ‘Same old Spurs’. He has been stringing us along, and not being his normal self.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

We should have walked away from the Lo Celso deal weeks ago. Fee agreed in principle for the third time and again they want to change the structure. Everything else has been agreed for over a month.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Regarding GLC, Trix has stated the facts. Betis have honestly been playing us, and pissing us about. We had certainly one medical booked couple weeks ago, for them to switch with a load of bullshit stories. We played a key role in them getting Fekir for the price they got him, and PSG were being favourable in what they are owed.

They wanted us to pay everything off within 12 months, which is unheard of at this level. Then they wanted it over 2 years with a sizeable initial payment. After they dIcked us around when we were pursuing TN, we left them to stew. We then started to pursue other targets, and they called us back. This is when I had put my nads on the line, as medical was 100% booked and confirmed for that coming week.

Now they sense and hear about our BF negotiations, which seems to be much further advanced than one could think. And after calling us to conclude the deal last week, they again switch wanted a massive down payment.

Now this would effect our other deals the ready cash we have for our potential other targets. I do not want to go into it more than what I just done. The ball is in their court, because from where we stand, we don’t trust anything that comes out of Betis’ mouth. And I am not a BSoDL. But you just cannot blame him one iota here.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: hertyid
Subject: Dybala

He earns less than Kane at the moment. No reason we can’t find a way to pay his new wages. Definitely not a sticking point. The Utd wage story is a smokescreen, he had less than zero interest in moving to OT as far as I’ve heard.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS
When: 5th August

From what i hear only confident on Sess getting over line, not saying we won't do others but am 95% sess will happen.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
The talk (again!) is that everything is agreed with GLC now. It is now about us fitting all the moving parts, as other potential signings (Sess) involved, along with BF & CE.
For the record, as I saw on another post. We did not move the goalposts with Betis, and adding another 1m loan fee. Truth is, they messed us around for so long, with broken promises, and excuses.
Let’s 👀, rather than going ‘ape-shit’ over every ‘Twatter’ and investigating their authenticity. I know how the pressers works, and just because it comes from the ‘non-popular’ masses, it does not really devalue their credibility.
Let’s wait until the end of the window. And every ITK have different connections, and therefore hear different things. My nads will be fine either way. COYS!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Theres a running theme of "testicle satire" in the ITK community of late....

I am guessing some are being called out on their horse shit and have chosen to lay their crown jewels on the line in order to give their stories further credibility....

3 more days and we can ignore these morons again...

Thanks for all the hard work though @USspur, even though I whine I do enjoy reading them.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Theres a running theme of "testicle satire" in the ITK community of late....

I am guessing some are being called out on their horse shit and have chosen to lay their crown jewels on the line in order to give their stories further credibility....

3 more days and we can ignore these morons again...

Thanks for all the hard work though @USspur, even though I whine I do enjoy reading them.

The Hercules fella put his nuts down for GLC signing three weeks ago

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Sandro 30
When: 6th August
Subject: Sessegnon

His medical is booked and is taking place over the next 24 hours. The source is a disgruntled gooner cousin of his.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Valencia Yid
When: 6th August
Subject: GLC

If things are as they are rumoured to be, i should hear something, hopefully today.....

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter

The question he was asked: if Eriksen goes is it possible both GLC and BF?

JJ's reply:
JJ then added:
It’s possible but we also have a few other options too - so agree wait till Thursday - keep your sanity and keep your perspective 👍
[/quote]

Last edited: