By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Ali Z
Where: SC
When: 6th August
Subject: BF

most likely to happen but with Nick on this not so keen (another poster speaking how he is not impressed by him as a player).

Subject: GLC
Would also add he is our second choice, first choice is an ex poch player.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Update Sess will be done, club frantically pushing hard to get 2 more in ...joke sometimes how they do things, don't be surprise if we sell CE or swap.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Eriksen

- he will not sign a new deal no matter how much you throw at him
- he burnt his bridges from what i hear, he wants out.
- doubt either Spanish club really want him
- It is not over yet but I agree so much going on 48 hours to ensure we don't have unhappy players, unhappy manager and the need for major surgery next summer.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Gards
Subject: on a scale of 1 to 10, "How confident are you that we'll get deals done by the deadline?".

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

With regards Eriksen, he's refusing to re-sign and he's gone all sulky since his Madrid move has gone south. Now maybe it's just a short term strop and should he end up staying things might change but Poch is ruthless when players do this sort of thing. This is why BF has come into the mix. I expect him to go up North now but we are leaving ourselves in real trouble if we don't get the players in we want.

We are a long way down the road with them so they can be done in time, but at this stage of window it's easy for things to change within hours. Just hope Levy has played it right in regards our ins.

I'm told we're still confident and there will definitely be signings but it's simply a case that we will have to wait and see.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just saw a tweet from Fernandes agent saying personal terms have been agreed between Spurs and the player...

Just the fee with his club (and probably a medical) to be agreed if true.

Have to say however, that this smacks of trying to bump up the speed and price of his potential move to Utd...

I have to be honest though if The Dane is being a twat sell him to anyone who will have him and get this lad and Goldie Looking Chain in the door.

I cant be fucked with want away players no matter how good they are. That includes you Rose.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

I would urge to apply caution here!

This one is from a different connection. I did hear through him last week, that we were trying/going to try to see if we could do a loan agreement with option for Coutinho. I didn’t take much notice. But seeing it’s out there, I may as well throw it out there.

Regarding GLC, to be very honest with you all, i really fear for my precious Nads. And I from now on (either way) curb my excitement. And I fully respect all the ‘optimistic’ ratings. Daniel Levy, and ENIC as a whole need to FIX this before window closes. I am confident it will likely be BF & Sess, which weakens us. Yes Betis has pissed about, but time to bite the bullet and do that deal also.

Crystal Palace interested in three of our players, which I won’t name here. But if?! Which I have no confidence, we agreed 1-2 players to them, then slim chance of a surprise. But honestly do not hold your breath!:barefoot::barefoot:

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
If we knew Eriksen wanted out all along, then we should have sold him WEEKS AGO! I would even be fine swapping him for Coutinho, who I might add was pretty damn good at Pool.. Just don't get into a Ramsey situation. That would have set Arsenal back years but somehow they bought 190 mil worth of players with 50 mil of budget. Whereas we bought 80 mil of players on who knows what our budget is. Selling Eriksen and Tripps and replacing them with GLC, Fernandes, Sessegnon and N'dombele probably does weaken us a bit, but gives us more depth. I dunno. I am just fearful that we'll sign only Sess, Rose will get hurt and Eriksen will go all hygge and we will finish 8th and get sold to a Chinese investor and change our colors to red and gold. But I'm an optimist.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

What a joke.

"I heard days ago from a different source about Coutinho, but thought nothing of it. Now that it has legs I'll agree I did hear about it before the stories came out"
Fuck outta here

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
2 days left,gonna be a lot of stupid looking ITK morons,who talked up this and that.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 8th August

A lot of what Trix say's is correct, CE thought he was going to Madrid but he was naive, Madrid never really wanted him but keep players warm, it's a tactic they used for years. Am not desperate but very disapointed and concerned at this stage, I could say a lot more but we really have some issues at present

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules:
Subject: Replying to Ali Z's "we have issues at the moment"

Issues is an understatement.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Its all going to hell in a handbasket over yonder now. Very entertaining reading.

Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Coutinho
Certainly Poch's first choice, do I see it happening, No
AND
Think financials are doable, just too late to get it done IMO, plus him and Eriksen are pretty much same player where as Le Celso and Fernandez could arguably play in same side as Eriksen, don't think Coutinhio could and we have no bid for Eriksen last I heard.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Its all going to hell in a handbasket over yonder now. Very entertaining reading.
I dont usually frequent other forums but am interested in maybe enjoying this and the fallout first hand.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I dont usually frequent other forums but am interested in maybe enjoying this and the fallout first hand.

All these ITK's putting their nuts on the line quoting "new signings soon" and shit the last month. Now we are two days out and its all doom and gloom. Maybe I'm a sick fella, but I find it very entertaining.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Just posted on ssn..

18:00

POCH MAKES COUTINHO PLEA
Spurs
manager Mauricio Pochettino has phoned Barcelona's Philippe Coutinho in a bid to convince him to join the club, according to Sky sources.
The North London club are favourites to secure a last-minute loan deal for the Brazi playmaker, who is surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp.
Coutinho enjoyed a successful six-month loan under Pochettino while he was manager of Espanyol in 2012, scoring five goals in 16 appearances.
It’s thought few teams can afford Barca’s £80m price tag they have put on the former Liverpool midfielder, who they paid £142m in January 2018.
Coutinho’s arrival at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium would add credence to reports that Manchester United are considering a late move for Christian Eriksen.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: In response to poster stating "Hercules said Palace are interested in 3 of our players and that if those deals could be done then there might be a nice surprise."

Don’t hold your breath

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

There is a reason we are doing a loan for Coutinho. If we pull it off, will reveal at close of the window.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

"if we pull it off, will reveal reason for loan at close of window"... LOL

This Hercules fella is something else. Talk about leading these poor bastards on who wait with bated breath for his next post.

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: hertyid

DL met with Bartomeu and Bordas yesterday apparently.
People saying these are Barca president / CEO or some shit. No idea on that, though

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Easy solution would be swap Eriksen for Coutinho, but I'd imagine Barca have no interest in Eriksen. He really screwed himself (and us) on this one. Wouldn't be shocked if teams like, Inter, Roma, Napoli come after him on the cheap after our window closes. Would not be a good situation to be in.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Responding to "Herc has slipped into the pit of doom"

No! Not quite!...🤢:yuck: