By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If any of that shite is true and Levy simply doesn't appreciate the deteriation of his investment or that he made a terrible investment in the first place and is now only loosing more money by prolonging the inevitable....

He is an absolutely stupid cunt.

But we already knew that.

Is everyone afraid of telling him he had his pants pulled down?

No one believes in speaking power to truth?

Wet, insipid, spineless, useless, bunch of cunts...!!!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
If any of that shite is true and Levy simply doesn't appreciate the deteriation of his investment or that he made a terrible investment in the first place and is now only loosing more money by prolonging the inevitable....

He is an absolutely stupid cunt.

But we already knew that.

Is everyone afraid of telling him he had his pants pulled down?

No one believes in speaking power to truth?

Wet, insipid, spineless, useless, bunch of cunts...!!!

Yep.

What the fuck does Levy think is going to happen to Fatty Boomsticks' value when Jose sits him on the bench for the next 12 months?

Mitigate your loss Levy, you stupid cunt. Don't parlay it.

Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: TottenhamBoys
When: 2nd September
Where: SC

Levy very impressed with Jose’s handling of transfer issues. The two are working well together. Who would’ve thought?!?!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Wonder if that has anything to do with the amount of wedge spent on Hart, Doherty and HjogjJjgberg - less than £30m for 3 players.?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
When: 3rd September
Where: COYS

'United are now in for king , possibly Ingalo is leaving not sure how this ends for us now'

'Regarding bale we have tried many many times

bales motivation is money China was mega money so he’s annoyed about it , if you care about his career you don’t go to China at 30 when you are in your peak still , if bale wanted to come back it would happen

I see people mentioning another center half the most likely is the Korean boy'

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Just an update on outgoings: club actively looking to sell Foyth, Rose, Aurier. Club would be willing to accept good enough offers for Lamela, Sissoko and Gazza but the club aren’t pushing those three out. The last I heard about Ndombele was just after the PL restart when I was told that Jose had an honest discussion with TN about his attitude and it was believed that things would be going up from there. Having heard what I heard I was expecting TN to be playing more after the restart but it never happened which confuses me a little. Possibly TN didn’t improve as was suggested in their convo. With regards to incomings, a bit like the RB situation with Doherty, we are in talks with several STs but a couple are further down the line than others (only one will go through though). One of the STs (Jose’s main man) is pissing our transfer committee off as we are kind of a fall back option to him. We are also looking at three CBs, one of which is looking far more feasible than the other 2. Can’t mention any names at the moment unfortunately but hopefully will be updates soon.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
TottenhamBoys has actually been quite reliable with his info in the recent past (without the current vagueness).

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: The Goat
When: 5th September

The Goat hears that a striker was spotted sipping latte at the training ground

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 6th September

there is an interest in Watkins, king is united bound as things stand

Inter want over double what they paid us for CE and there is no chance us paying that , if the numbers became sensible i.e close to what they paid and his head was right and her had a desire to return then we would consider but as things stand due to price initially there is no chance
still trying for RM LB

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 7th September

Talks with Brentford are ongoing they want a lot of money

we are talking to another striker non English based ,young early 20s and not a name we have been linked with previously But huge potential

Eriksen could happen long way to go but there is small chance

none of the offers we have for Tanguy are anywhere near our number as things stand he stays

still talking with Korean but complex

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 7th September
Subject: Is striker is either Patson Daka from Salzburg or Donyell Malen from PSV'

Answer :'Nope'!

Things are changing daily but right now I’d say it will be Watkins we are making headway with Brent ford but it’s still a lot of money but levys under pressure the doc did him no favors especially with no goals in 4 games after h got injured

the other player should Watkins not happen has not been mentioned In this thread or on social media , he is younger than Watkins and neither Scandinavian or s American Or British Im Sorry I can’t say more yet

those talking about Costa , Manduzik etc etc are barking up the wrong tree That type of player is not in the mix

do not rule out Eriksen coming back , not saying it will happen but it definetly could if inter budge a bit which they prob will

Tanguy looks like he will be staying much to Jose dismay , Daniel is not letting a player with potential of 100 mill ceiling go for 25-30 mill

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 8th September

One more thing it’s not impossible that we buy two strikers , it could be Watkins plus the other guy I’m referring to , the other guy is 40 mill now if the price comes down to 25-30 and we can shift a few players we may do both deals

when speculating on signings you should look at our pattern , with the exception of holberg and the wolves Lad who were both good deals to very specific areas we needed all our other recent buys are Late teens to early twenties with huge potential ceilings , ie 100 million players if they fulfill their potential

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

As the press are now reporting villa are outbidding us on Watkins , we are still talking to brentford but I don’t see us paying 30 million for back up

king was the deal was around 12 million for back up

ings was 45 , burnley wanted a lot for woods and the other player I’ve been mentioning is 40 , we have not bought a decent striker since Berbs , soldado and Jansen were disasters
the problem is strikers cost a lot of money and we dont seem to have a willing board , we are being out spent by Newcastle and villa and Everton have spent 75 million this week

levys official line is you know there is Covid and no crowds , I honestly think in Enic 20th season even our most reasonable supporters Patience is going to wear thin

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix

A lot of these players we are being linked with as targets are just if's and maybe's. Just names on a list of possibilities. It's the same every window. We make enquired about a lot of players just to see the lie of the land should things not progress with our more favorable options. All of a sudden it turns into "being out bid by team x,y and z) when the truth is all we've done is ask to be kept in the loop just in case.

Honestly I'm more confident we will get what we need this window, more than any other in the last 10 years.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Hopfully we get someone in the next week

Would rather wait and get the best possible option, than be lumbered with some quick fix, premier league journeyman because it can be done in the next ten minutes.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Problem is when you're not willing to pay over the odds(and we are not),you often have to wait until the selling team has geared up it's replacements before they will let the player go.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

still talks ongoing re Watkins but we won't go to 28 plus add ons

two strikers both 40 million , both fit our profile and Jose likes both one is Jimenez ( I have to do a u turn re previous posts as am now told its possible ) and the other is the one I'm referring to who is much younger early 20s .

Jimenez is 29 but other one has no pl experience

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Dragon1

FWIW it's clear to me he's getting some legit info. IMO he's just putting some of it out at the very early stages. I've stopped doing that because it changes super fast and often leads to nothing.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

MONEY IS THERE FOR STRIKER!
If age is right, profile right etc, we WOULD spend decent in excess of 25m for a striker. There are 2 certains (meaning talks) taking place with two non-English strikers, age between 21 & 25. If?! We could wrap one up we would do it. As per Goat’s last bleat yesterday I believe, we are in talks there also. Striker names been mentioned on here by others. Not Olly Watkins btw. We did talk to Brentford, but Villa came in OTT.

very confident three more signings will come through, Kim (extremely high possibility-but caution) Creative offensive midfielder, and Striker. My two punts would be CH & ST as certains 🙈

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

TN not leaving!
UNLESS serious money offer comes in. And even if does not certain he will want to leave. He wants to prove himself, and actually loves being here.
I know anything can happen. But? I doubt it.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: NDombele

All great if he wants to stay and prove himself, he's a real talented player.

I do question why he turned up to pre season out of shape if this was the case though. Him staying isn't really the issue. The issue is will Jose change his mind and play him if he does.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetSet
When: 9th September
Where: Twitter
Subject: Are things looking good with our under the radar target

Yes of course 😁
All good still currently
No change 👍