By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
When: 14th September
Where: COYS
Sorloth is quite advanced I’m told

I have no idea what happens if we have deals agreed for 3 or 4 strikers , there was a discussion at one point re taking 2 if we can move some players out so we would always have one on bench if one was injured but we are in confirmed talks on 4 strikers now

sorloth , Portuguese lad , Celtic boy and Milik

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
Where: SC

From someone super close....

Two parties making big strides. One making very small steps indeed.

He really is typecast as far as this one is concerned.

The frustration is building and it won't be long before RM and GB are looking seriously at alternative destinations.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Very small % of fans on the forums. If this was a PR exercise the tabloids would have been on this by now.

Forgetting Bale because that's a different kettle of fish....
If Jose doesn't get what he wants this window I'm done with Levy. I don't post spin(my info doesn't come from a place spin would exist) but I do omit some stuff as I feel at times it's counter productive.

Jose unlike Poch has given a decent list of players he wants and needs. None of them should be out of our range money wise, so there can imo be no excuses for not getting him at least his minimum requirements.

If he doesn't get at least that it's open season as far as I'm concerned.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 15th September

Quite simply if we don't push on massively HK is gone next Sumner. For me it's take a calculated risk now on Bale and a decent CF or that will be the reality.

Every transfer has an element of risk, and the time is running out on getting this one done. Bale preference is us, but they are speaking now to two other teams as well. The financial position is pretty much set and not likely to change regardless of what else happens, so a decision from DL is all that is required.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

as I have said regulion along with a certain striker who plays in green and white were our are main targets

the psg sell on may have made a deal to difficult , literally the only two strikers we have been linked with the last 7-10 days who there was definitely no basis to the rumor was deeney and the Zambian boy , there have been talks with milk , the Frankfurt lad and the ex palace striker

If there is any truth to bale willing to drop his wages to 250 a week then a deal is hugely likely we have always been willing at that kind of level

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Matt Law's 'Dele may go to Madrid as part of deal'

Know nothing at all about that, but could definitely live with it.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

bale will be a loan not a purchase if it happens

Alli could go , I am not saying it will happen but it could, Madrid have asked about a few of our elite players and we said no to them but on Alli there is a discussion to be had

Regulion is tied into this

a new midfielder has entered the frame will be on loan with massive wages, not a Madrid player but is someone who has punished us previously

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ha ha ha they're all jumping on this based on what that spanish bloke (who really knows) is tweeting....quite funny really.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Galahad (The COYS anonymous ITK account)
When: 16th September

Can I say 'Told You So' yet? Not quite, but almost. Still some contract language to agree. If almost becomes done, might be able to share some of the back story. He definitely told Uncle J that THFC is his number 1 choice and that info has been conveyed to the club. Said he hasn't seen himlooking and sounding this happy and enthusiastic for years. Believes he has a special connection with the fans. Hope he's right and they'll give him some time to adapt. Not famous for their patience though. :)

Scattergun approach for the striker. Lots of baited lines in the water but waiting for a solid bite.

DL in BCD talks with some plutocrats. Trying to find out if it's transfer related or something else.

Made inroads on three others (non-RM),but will only buy one - whichever is the better deal. One of them could be controversial

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Bale

we are still sorting with Madrid who will pay what , I will be surprised if he’s announced before Friday

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Concerned the anon player is Ramsey

As do our board due to his injury record but your concerns are probably due to his association with wool which
But our soon to be signing would love it to happen

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

we are getting there, there are still some things to iron out, my feeling is will be finalized tomorrow and deal announced friday
we are passing on Ramsey for financial reasons not footballing

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 17th September

Its still as yet not signed off, however if this doesn't happen now it will be the new benchmark as far as I am concerned. No deal in the history of transfer windows will have gotten closer and not gone through.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Am told us passing on Ramsey is not the end of possible midfield search we feel we are a little light on creativity there.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

I'm told there's been a hold up in Madrid. Nothing to do with the deal, just a travel issue. It's literally just a signature now, as everything else has been agreed and contracts are in place.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

. This is not a certainty, but verbally thinking about new contract, but wants to keep options open in the mean time. He is/was not keen on Italy apparently 🙈

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Regarding ings earlier in window we wanted And were quoted 45-50 but when we could not shift Tanguy it died

much as club deny it I think they realized how far off we were Sunday and are now acting , the official line is ings is to much but not be at all surprised if we go back in especially if we can shift rose , Ccv and foyth

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oh shit! Sounds like all the RyanAir flights out of Madrid are booked!
He's got his own private jet. Whatthe fuck is that all about - I remember reading Greavseys autobiography about the good old days when the players went to the match on the bus with the fans. Fucking mental the money these blokes have.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
He's got his own private jet. Whatthe fuck is that all about - I remember reading Greavseys autobiography about the good old days when the players went to the match on the bus with the fans. Fucking mental the money these blokes have.

Hopefully he flies Reguilon with him to save Levy the fare.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I read somewhere that Reguilon idolises Bale. No doubt he’ll bum a ride.

1600375409042.png

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Galahad
When: 18th September
Subject: Are more signings coming

That’s exactly what Galahad has been told. The most interesting part of the info he sent through this morning was the surprising cause sine qua non.