By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 29th September

FWIW I'm hearing the same as VY regarding Skrinier.

I'd also be surprised if a striker isn't done this window, although I'd be just as surprised if that wasn't all we get in.

edit: Maybe it's how it's written, maybe it's another case of people only reading what they want to read but I'm saying a CB a CF and that is probably it.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

If Dele goes? Looking likely, hoping to bring in another midfielder. Preference UK-based. If overseas will have to of moved on Foyth at least

EDIT: Hoping! Not guaranteed we will bring in! But trying!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
Where: COYS
Subject: Jose does not want Dele

Daniel wants to protect his asset will only sell for 70 , we are now in position of a player in his early twenties on over 100k a week not playing , A loan is only solution but there has to be a taker , his wages plus loan fee will be best part of 20 million

two promoted teams want foyth on loan

Daniel wants deals now , the non crowd thing has changed everything there is no money in game , everyone thought there would be some kind of gate in oct with it generally increasing in numbers as year progressed everyone is struggling

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: TottenhamBoys

Not the exciting news you all want but we are looking to offload Brandon Austin on loan. Very highly rated by the club. Interest from several clubs in England and Europe.

Update on other outgoings: we are still trying to offload Foyth, Aurier and Rose. Lots of interest but none which match our valuation. Dele situation is out there already

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Jose will deny it but dele was only player of value he felt could do without once the tangy sale did not happen, the money would be spread out Imo , Jose is pushing him out to strengthen team

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
No one is going to pay 70 million for Dele. Therfore he will stay.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Yay! We get to keep him and Ndomélé both!

And, more to the point, Delle knows the way back into the fold, and both of them know how you can find yourself out in the cold.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 30th September

Milik highly unlikely as things stand but he isn’t our first choice. Spurs don’t want to pay the money asked for a player into last year of contract with his injury record

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

In talks with psg re dele they want loan we want loan with option to buy at steep number chance dele stays

ten mill apart on skriniar we made v good offer we will not budge

striker situation changes by hour , last hour was wood or king next could be Milik or benfica or Celtic boys

I do not think we will see a signing until Monday everything will be last min now

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Breezer
Responding to: This makes me far less confident that we’ll get it done. 10m is a big difference.

They’re not getting 50 million from anyone else.
Are Inter going to keep a player that’s not part of Contes plans when they have an offer of 40 mill on the table. They’d be very stupid.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

From my understanding our offer is close to the number inter told his agent he could go for.

It's a watch this space one imo as wages etc are agreed-ish in principle.

As for King, I'm told he's the back up option and as such we've been talking. No rush on this one though, so will exhaust other avenues before it comes to that.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Mendez has huge influence , he gets wolves and Benfica to jump through hoops on the promise of whats coming next

3 million loan fee is an unb deal for player who got 24 goals last season and we have no obligation to buy , if the kid performs will gladly sign him next summer when we are more liquid next summer as we have to presume crowds will be back for 21-22 season

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 1st October
Subject: Škriniar

Cannot go into any details, as extremely sensitive!

Milan change goalposts every day! We reluctantly agreed a certain arrangement on CE. Every time we think we are there, they throw another obstacle. From what I have been told, we have not officially bid! Will only do so once everything is agreed.

Midfielder not happening now. Unless something remarkable happens that DL just cannot refuse, and Josè accepts

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Terms agreed with benfica , we need to get over the work permit issue which is not a forgone conclusion

if inter do not budge on the ten mill diff then Rudinger is the option

saints want sess in Loan

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

D1 is spot on.

The work permit is an issue, I still expect it to go through on appeal though. Mendes is an expert at getting stuff like this done.

Rudiger is a back up option that is doable, but everyone involved wants the Skrinier move so more creativity and a bit of compromise should get it done. My concern would be another club throwing the full whack at them if other deals fall down. At this stage no others in the mix, just has that air about it.

Fingers crossed at this point.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Rudiger would by no means be cheap. And to us the digits would be inflated higher. His agents busy though

If we do not sign Skriniar, and I honestly believe we will, there is a PL CH that name is been discussed on here, we would consider, and is doable to a point. We would try for him. Failing that we possibly would revisit in January. Not sure if we will loan out Foyth, if we don’t have cover. As the talk last week was we need to bring in a CH before we allow him to go. Things may of changed on that front

Kim expo
Too complicated! Too much time away with national team. Too much complications.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Still expecting Skriniar to happen. Personal terms all agreed, just negotiations with Inter are proving difficult (but advanced I should state). If not I’ve heard one of our back up options who Jose really likes is Demiral. Rudiger highly unlikely

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

strikers done, permit approved , I will have to do a u turn re my earlier statement of no striker before Monday, will be done before then

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Rebrab
When: 2nd October

There’s been lots of talk about Sess to go to Celtic on loan but it’s Clarke they’re currently talking to us about as I understand it

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 2nd October

CV Work Permit
Done! As I was told yesterday before news broke
There was an issue. Credit not mine on that!
But all resolved.

waiting for Monday to announce etc, not difficult to fathom. Believe the same will happen with Center Half. selling club will let it out the bag first. All to the silent knowledge of DL

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The squirrel was told the day after tomorrow that last Wednesday we would win 7-2 on Thursday and that we would sign a player from somewhere in the world (not England) on Friday, but only on loan. Next week we might loan Dele to PSG and buy Rudiger Cheating chavvy cunt, but I can tell you now that we won’t. Or my nuts are your nuts.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 3rd October

I mentioned behind doors. Seeing Gards has just come out with it. Still on with Milan, but Been there before. Rudiger developed with legs this week. Agents pushing him prior through media outlets etc, but at that time no interest from us, as we thought we had our main CH in the bag Surprised chavs will now deal with us. There is another couple possibly in the arena, that includes Diop. As mentioned already, if we don’t bag a CH Josè not bothered. Possibly revisit in January. Dele was contemplating exploring new pastures. He wants to stay and fight. Contrary to some outlets saying Josè and him don’t get on us not correct. More to this, but not sharing here.

EDIT: Diop I would 100% discount! Sorry about that. Misunderstanding by myself

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Am also being told no more , maybe that is the plan right now but if inter compromise or. Agents offer us something interesting last min I Am sure we will review
Jose loves tanganga he’s return to fitness I think calmed Jose need for ch

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

So two days left.

Possible Skrinier still happens, I'd say 50/50.

Rudiger there have been talks so I wouldn't rule it out, but I think it's unlikely as things stand.

Outs are obvious, just a case of if it's sale or loans. Loans are more likely the later they go on.

I'd expect Levy to be at the club till the death dealing with outs.

Don't expect anything other than that. Highly unlikely to be any Levy specials, as barring the CB we have the balanced squad Jose wanted.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Valencia Yid
Where: TFC

I usually get a call to say “thats our business done for this window”.....i havent had that call............yet