By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 4th October

Final day tomorrow and I'm not expecting much to happen unless Skrinier can be done. That said there are an awful lot of players being offered all over the place.

I expect tomorrow to be the busiest deadline day ever with most of the deals being loans I'm so glad we've got nearly all our business done because tomorrow would be a nightmare to get multiple loans over the line on favourable terms. They are generally a lot harder to negotiate than outright sales because there are more variables.

We are extremely happy with where we are but obviously would still like a CB. That said we are not in a position of desperation, so only one that fits exactly what Jose wants will do.

Expect nothing but you never know with how things are in the game financially.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 5th October

I know others are hearing different, but from my side we are still in for Skrinier. He is the one Jose wants. Does not mean we haven't added irons to the fire just in case, but he's still the primary.

Let's see what Inter do.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

Skriniar not at the races now! I know miracles happen. We are trying (no promises)
UK based CH’s

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

If the names of the alternatives I've heard are correct, I'd rather not bother.

Just keep whatever money we have until January.

If Skrin is indeed off that is.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As cryptic is all the rage,I had a text from @jumanjijankmuffin saying
The scum are loaning diana ross to hertha berlin

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
Where: COYS
When: 5th October, 14:30

Wish I could too but we haven’t (got a chance with Skriniar now)
we have an interest In John stones but I’d say no more than 20% chance of happening

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 5th October, 17:50

No promises!
After the window closes, championship window still open. Exploring couple possibilities there in CH department

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 5th October, 18:05

Joe Roden is one of the CH’s. Will just sign one if we do. Likely outside this window. His name out there now

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I though non-PL clubs could sign, but nit sell post-deadline?

That's what I thought. our window is closed so we cannot sign (unless free agent). Their window is still open so they can sign players until theirs closes.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That's what I thought. our window is closed so we cannot sign (unless free agent). Their window is still open so they can sign players until theirs closes.
can still buy domestic lower league players until 18th I think?And likewise we could loan or sell to them as well.or thats what I am seeing from people talking?2020 anything is possible eh!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
can still buy domestic lower league players until 18th I think?And likewise we could loan or sell to them as well.or thats what I am seeing from people talking?2020 anything is possible eh!

taken off BBC;

It is the first of two transfer deadlines for Premier League and English Football League clubs at 23:00 BST on Monday.

It is the final date for international signings or moves between Premier League clubs.
However, English Football League clubs can still sign domestic players, and Premier League teams can sign EFL players, until 17:00 on Friday, 16 October.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
taken off BBC;

It is the first of two transfer deadlines for Premier League and English Football League clubs at 23:00 BST on Monday.

It is the final date for international signings or moves between Premier League clubs.
However, English Football League clubs can still sign domestic players, and Premier League teams can sign EFL players, until 17:00 on Friday, 16 October.
thanks,its what kept hearing.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
When: 21:30
Subject: Anything happening tonight for us incoming ?

1 to come but not skriniar

Probably not tonight but will happen before 16th

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 6th October

Kudos to Daniel Levy, who heeded Josè advice and took advantage, or get left behind. Without Josè we could not of done the dual Real Madrid deals. He played a big part with his links and friendships at boardroom level there. Kudos to DL listening, stepping back a lot (though still heavily involved) and let his new charges, including Birch engineer things. Do not in any way underestimate Steve Hitchen’s influence. COYS!!!