By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules
When: 17th July
Where: SC

I hinted on a few things a while back, and I will
leave that there, until announcements are made. We do have money for purchases before sales! We will not be buying a single player for say 50m. If player swaps are involved then possible. Players we are looking at, and talking to their reps is nowhere near that price range. But I believe everyone (most) would be happy with every single purchase. Yes there is multiple players for earmarked positions. And I am hearing there is a few agreements already (thanks to Paratici),we just biding our time to get the right deals done. As someone mentioned, it is only the Olympics holding up Takehiro’s transfer.

If we sign this Pellegrini (GK) fella, will be with initial extended loan terms

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
DO
NOT
SELL
N'DOMBELE

There is a world class player there looking for the right manager.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
DO
NOT
SELL
N'DOMBELE

There is a world class player there looking for the right manager.
Do you think he is suffering from "little fish" syndrome...?

I feel like he was able to strut round like a hero before he joined us as in his tin pot league he was the big dawg. Now there are much bigger fish swimming in the same circles and he needs to believe and work towards being a big ass fish again...

I agree there is one in there but he needs to be motivated... no one has achieved that yet (not even him it would seem) and that is a worry...

I can't see Nuno putting up with him being a lazy shit, so it will be interesting to see how he tries to get a shift and some commitment out of not just him but the whole demoralised squad...

Incidentally, if H goes that job is going to be neigh impossible...

Tough gig for Nuno.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Do you think he is suffering from "little fish" syndrome...?

I feel like he was able to strut round like a hero before he joined us as in his tin pot league he was the big dawg. Now there are much bigger fish swimming in the same circles and he needs to believe and work towards being a big ass fish again...

I agree there is one in there but he needs to be motivated... no one has achieved that yet (not even him it would seem) and that is a worry...

I can't see Nuno putting up with him being a lazy shit, so it will be interesting to see how he tries to get a shift and some commitment out of not just him but the whole demoralised squad...

Incidentally, if H goes that job is going to be neigh impossible...

Tough gig for Nuno.
I agree with some of this, whatever the reason, he's not seemingly cut out for the Premier League. It looks like laziness or a general fitness issue. But we can't carry passengers if they're not going to put a shift in. Dele can do his job I believe.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I agree with some of this, whatever the reason, he's not seemingly cut out for the Premier League. It looks like laziness or a general fitness issue. But we can't carry passengers if they're not going to put a shift in. Dele can do his job I believe.
I think thats half the issue, Dele stopped doing his job... and we looked for something better.

I agree that to date, he has not met expectations... however he does have all the gear necessary to be right at the top of the game... for me it always boils down to application... that is an intrinsic issue he has to overcome and address... I don't see how anyone but him can ultimately resolve that.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 19th July

Next couple of weeks will be very interesting, and promising. There was more to the Bahamas trip than you think. No! ENIC not selling up! DL honestly letting Paratici get on with it. I’m quite optimistic now. Hearing NES seriously impressing players and staff in every aspect.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He can, but will he? I hope he hasn't become a 'celebrity footballer', we don't need none of them buggers, we need proper professionals like Harry.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 20th July
Subject: Cristian Romario

I know there is a player thread for him, but safer put here initially. Believe the deal will be done. Ideally choice of three of our players (I hear) which will form part of the deal. All very amicable and amazing with the agents etc on both sides.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88
When: 21st July

What I can tell you and it isn't difficult to imagine is Paratici is a completely different kettle of fish to Daniel.

The guy has an endless book of contacts and what's more, he is a very likeable guy and therefore clubs and agents are far more willing to negotiate with him.

You have already seen other ITK suggesting that negotiations for one or two particular dealings has been very amicable.

Who knows what will happen long term and I know some are worried about that but unfortunately I don't have enough info to worry about the long term just yet. In the short term, as has been mentioned, it is going to look very positive.

What I can tell you is on the commercial side of things, we have brought in a very impressive Chief Officer who will strive to turn us into a force off the pitch and that is from someone very close to him

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Who: ValenciaYid
When: 20th July
Where: TFC
Subject: Transfer window in general, lack of signings so far
Who is this ValenciaYid? I live in the magnificent Communidad de Valencia but this bloke has not even bothered to introduce himself to me! He's probably one of them Californian Valencian impostors!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: ValenciaYid
Where: TFC

2 cb’s, 1 rb and back up for H is the minimal plan
Those are areas that are priority, others are in terms of improving and freshening up the squad should opportunities present themselves and or make good business sense
Levys MO since he has been in charge has always been to buy/invest to improve and that hasnt changed. Despite much criticism, some warranted, this is exactly what we have done. From the infrastructure, training facility and ground to playing staff and off field staff

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

FWIW-The targets we have in mind have NOT turned us down!!! Selling clubs trying to add a few more digits to the deal, then going public with their tainted digs. From what I have knowledge of, this will probably be our best Window for years. DL absolutely letting Paratici & Steve get on with it. Rebecca (Finance) must be very happy😬

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88
When: 22nd July

Not groundbreaking but been told again that we are confident we will agree a deal for Romero.

Also, I will say it again, Paratici is really impressing a few people behind the scenes.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 22nd July

Striker possibly pending-outside of Ings! We like Ings! But Paratici set deadline on his deals.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 23rd July

Right so Harry Kane.... There is no deal agreed with City and this is a test the water story aimed at putting media pressure back on. They are serious in wanting him, we would sell at the right price, that price is very high and has not gotten close to being met.

This has been confirmed by others now.
As I've said from the start I'm still doubtful the price will be met, they have gazillions though so I wouldn't rule it out.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
Where: COYS
Subject: Kim Min Jae

The issue was more about the Korean fa wanting him for tons of games and after how much we’ve missed Son it put us off

Romero , kounde , Anderson much higher up the list this window
We are trying to sell winks to Everton they are not at the required level yet though

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Seeing it’s out there now. We have NOT agreed zilch with citeh! And cash is nearer 200m!!!

For various reasons I can’t see it happening! Becoming very boring now…Yawns
The prospect of Nile John is possibly giving us second thoughts on midfielder addition. Along with PEH, Skipp, GLC, Tangy, our priorities are elsewhere. If we release a spot like Sissoko, then quite possible. If we sell say Winks, Nile will step up in the squad (bench) places. NES does not want to suffocate his chances. Let’s see how it works out.

Last edited:
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Tottenhamboys

Kane is highly unlikely to leave in this window
A LOT happening right now. Seen a few linking us with Tammy Abrahams but we are not interested and he is on the verge of signing for Arsenal

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
Where: COYS
Subject: Kane

He’s not for sale and club are non to happy with his brother for these constant leaks

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Winks (snitch) begging to stay, and convince NES. Sadly Winks has been told to be open to interested clubs, as he has no future here.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Rob
Subject: Why is Winks a snitch

Winks was (allegedly) the "mole" who kept leaking stories to the press last season about discontent in the dressing room.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: valenciayid

My understanding is that the Kane stuff is crap, he is not for sale and that Charlies been causing agg

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
So (sorry to hijack the thread) what I don't get is, is Charlie a Gooner? Why would he stir the pot unless he had been told to?

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
So (sorry to hijack the thread) what I don't get is, is Charlie a Gooner? Why would he stir the pot unless he had been told to?
He's an agent, ergo well beneath gooners on the evolutionary scale.

But yes, he wouldn't be doing this unless given direction to.