By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
When: 24th July
Where: SC

Trix said:
There is solid interest from one errrrm northern prem club and I've also heard Wolves and Villa hold an interest as well. Hope he goes but as others have said he wants to stay. He has been told he won't get much game time though, so fingers crossed he will be gone by September

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

Listen up!
I did say a while back-We have funds for purchases without relying on outs first. I will not disclose why that is! I expect after the 4 acquisitions that we all know about now (Gollini, Romero, Tomyasu, Gil) I expect a forward also. This does depend on outs! After that we will concentrate heavily on the outs! It does not mean we are not focusing on that. Hope it makes sense peeps.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Tottenhamboys

Contrary to reports Winks has been open to leaving the club for a while due to concerns about his game time. He knows he needs to move if he wants to kick start his England career. Spurs would sell at right level.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ain't winks and Dier English...?

We'll have to sort that won't we...

Kids coming through?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ain't winks and Dier English...?

We'll have to sort that won't we...

Kids coming through?
Remember the olden days ( 2015-2017 ) when we had half the England team in our squad? Kane, Dele, Dier, Winks, Trippier, Rose, Mason, Townsend. Who have we got, apart from the old pros in the first team squad now? Jack Clarke, Oliver Skipp and Japhet Tanganga. OK, so we probably won't be filling the England squad anytime soon. Jack Clarke seems to have not got anywhere near what we all thought he would - maybe Nuno can get him back on track? I read some shite a couple of weeks ago saying that we didn't need Kane because we had Scarlett, Dane not the famous Captain, but he's only a kid and it will a year or two before we really know.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
When: 25th July
Where: COYS

Fabio has the balls to tell Daniel that the squad is miles off And Daniel for once is listening

Fabio is running the show right now he is doing the trading

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Valenciayid

Gil is done, all the pr is ready. The Don is in control

Apparently Paratici is making offers other clubs can’t refuse

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

on lamela: he flew out there this morning
on central defenders: Plenty going on as we know but ive no definites at the mo

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Anderson to palace, another CB alternative gone

Relax
(as in we're getting our first choice(s))

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Paratici knows European clubs don’t have money. And knows the DNA on his targets. He has set unmovable deadlines on all his deals incoming. Agents falling over themselves to get their clients through the door. Everyone knows the price we will go to, and not a penny more. I honestly believe our first/second pick (in Paratici’s eyes is first combined pick). One will happen out of those variables. And I said the next two weeks will be very good.

Whilst I’m at it, Charlie (H’s brother & agent) has to eat humble pie. H has been told in no uncertain terms that he is not for sale, unless someone comes up with circa 200m, or near straight cash offer. And that will not happen. More will come out later, then I can confirm it. But won’t go any further.

A lot to look forward to. Once our business is done, I expect couple major announcements😉

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Tottenhamboys
When: 26th July

Slightly off topic but Anderson was pushed heavily by Jose. We had a deal agreed with club but no one else was keen and Paritici / Nuno feel there are better CBs available.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 26th July

Sevilla desperately want to do a deal with us for Sanchez x Koundes. Paratici has irons in the fire. Lots of interest in Sanchez. We have leverage, as we know we have good money coming in on him.l

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Subject: Gil
I'm glad it's done, as long as it's not like the Brexit done, because that ain't not, never, even nearly done. I might have a drink or two to celebrate that it's done whatever it is.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If you have 3 or 4 I reckon you'll be done.... not brexit done but done and ready for a siesta...!
I'm glad it's done, as long as it's not like the Brexit done, because that ain't not, never, even nearly done. I might have a drink or two to celebrate that it's done whatever it is.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Not that it's anything new but I've also heard we are extremely confident it will be done. As I've said things could take extra time to sort details on some deals due to non footballing entities being different now. It's not "done" but we expect it to be.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88

Still hearing Romero is d***,...................no don't say it.

It's extremely close and I couldn't be any more confident that he will be our player.

Honestly think he will have a huge impact on our terrible terrible defence.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
Where: Coys
When: 27th July
Topmasu is done subject to a medical , obviously we need to look at the ankle injury we are buying him as A rb or the right side of a 3 if Nuno goes 3-5-2

Romero is the biggest priority now and we are close ,Fabio sees him as the leader we are missing at the back

The biggest thing in our favor re Kounde is Seville want Sanchez a lot, they are competing with one other Spanish team and two teams from another top European league for him and Seville know this and want him as Kounde is off , as of right now no top cl team have come in with a firm offer for kounde and if that continues over the coming days I think he could be a spurs player

Tomasu will replace aurrier , Romero and kounde will replace toby and Sanchez , it will continue to be one out one in the remainders of the window , winks and sissoko are likely to be next out

Well gil is an amazing start and the foyth and Edwards money paid for most of it thus we have no net spend so far and there is some money available

Midfield is still light and need back up for Harry

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Subject: Edwards sale going towards Gil

I'm a bit confused by it. I may be wrong but last I heard we had waived the sell on fee on exchange for a new sell on fee % to be inserted into his new sporting contract.

It was a while ago and I had had a drink, so perhaps I'm mistaken but from what I understand that's how it was going down.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hotspur88
Subject: Response to Trix re Edwards

You're right, we waived the sell on fee for a bigger return in the future.