By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

ITK

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 12th August
Subject: Kane
Ok Fab. Time to start spending.

It's less but with bigger potential in addons.
I don't know the details yet just know it's close. Expected to be completed today/tomorrow.
A few more bits coming in drips and drabs...

Kane being awkward since his return. Don't buy into his didn't want to hurt fans bs. All he wants is to go.

Nuno wants him out.

Fab wants the money asap.

We could miss out on targets if we delay too long.

City still not met the price, but are getting close.

Might not be completed by weekend but very likely agreed by all parties.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Dragon1
When: 13th August
Where: COYS

We have loads of offers out fab really does believe in keeping sellers on their toes
fab is on another level the best dof we’ve had since arnesen

Tomasu will happen he will be a huge talent

Martinez , inter are trying to save face and solve their finances plus other clubs are bidding now will have to wait and see

nuno and fab both think we badly lack width they want a second winger in , we like sarr a lot , problem is he is watford best player and they quoted us a massive number to scare us off as they need him to stay up , we may pay it but not sure if they are sellers as prem survival more valuable
we bid for a Georgian winger kar something

there will be at least one center half if not two coming in

they want experience to partner Romero , talking to several including Cody and boating

we still want kounde and have bid for Villereal center half Torres we will not take both and Sanchez will go once we secure one , we have 4 bids in for Sanchez
no bids for dier or aurrier , only bid for winks was 12 from Everton

curkin wanted to go wanted to play we have sell on and buy back options

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: valenciayid
When: 13th August
Where: TFC

Not being n the CL is no longer an acceptable outcome. Prior to the new stadium it was, not anymore.
The stadium is built for the very top and with it the top level sponsors and revenues.
This is why the money will be spent, it needs to be in order to underpin the massive investment and secure/attract revenues..

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I remember reading a while back that Aurier back to PSG was essentially "done" and it was just waiting to be announced ..

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I remember reading a while back that Aurier back to PSG was essentially "done" and it was just waiting to be announced
Well, just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean it's not true. Logic, mate.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Billyshears
When: 14th August
Where: Blue Moon

It’s done. Everything next is PR and Levy and Paratici having time to close deals for their own players. A fee has been agreed in principle. There’s an add on haggle but everyone accepts it’s happening.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: JJetSet
Where: Twitter

Reports that we had agreed a fee for L Martinez were bullshit.

Kane will go if City meet our price. If they don’t pay what we want, he will stay with us.

We will bring in 1 striker but 2 if Kane leaves.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

First I'll appolgise for jumping the gun a little on Thursday evening. To clarify I was hearing bits from two people one with very recent close links to City and one at Spurs. So as things were coming through I put 2+2 together and came up with 4.1. I say 4.1 as although it's not 100% accurate it's pretty closs. First I heard it was likely to be completed by the weekend the other source said the conversations were putting every one in the same ball park and expected everything to be agreed in the next couple of days(but not completed)

Kane wants out. The only way he signs a new deal is if the deal doesn't happen and it he gets guarantee's included so he can leave asap. Nuno wants him gone, and Fab has players lined up and the Kane money changes the possible variables of who we get. So he needs to know what exactly we have to spend and if we need to replace or not.

No official bid but like I said they have moved a lot and it's litterally a phone call away from going through.

I'd be amazed if this doesn't now happen and I'm told it's circa 140 in cash that will get it done, with add-ons.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
It is most definitely not done they offered 95 plus add ons

we do not want to sell but he wants to go so if they pay 160 or 150 plus Silva depending what mood Daniel is in that day we may trade

Kane already played his cards with his no show

after the statement he made that I’d never refuse to train he can’t now refuse to play or train , his brother. Advised him badly and did not have city ready at the right level when they pulled the stunt , they foolishly thought we would buckle

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Hercules

A lot of activity going on for next week hopefully. But not revealing anything! Due to information being used creatively. Apologies if it sounds a bit weird.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 15th August

City made an increased bid yesterday a little over 100 plus add ons

we are miles apart 160 to start the conversation

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Edmonton

As D1 says the conversation could “start” at £160m but we can guarantee Levy will be trying to get them much higher once negotiations start. The negotiations with Daniel only start once the other team think the price is agreed. They probably think the negotiation will be downwards 😂

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: Guinevere

Harry will be here this year. Danny set a price. City have never matched it and have repeatedly told him they won't. Now their time is up. Moving forward, City can make as many low-ball bids as they like but we're not going to enter into any negotiations with them. Harry (and Charlie) have been told that the farce is over. Nuno and Fabio now know what players and finances they have to work with, which gives them some needed clarity. Expect some sort of attempt at an image makeover by Harry. He knows the impact on the fans of the way this has been handled by his side."
Who: Prof

It's possible that this info contradicts snippets given by dragon1 and Edmonton earlier in this thread, but that might be more a matter of source perspective. If I was asked whose info I would put more weight on, I'd say that based on their longer history of providing COYSers with very reliable ITK, I'd personally put more weight on d1's and Edmonton's info over Guinevere's, notwithstanding that she was the first to say JM would definitely be gone by season's end. Doubtless the situation is fluid, but we'll know the outcome soon enough.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 16th August

Nothing has changed. Yet. If city pay up he's gone. There will be at least one CF incoming regardless plus a couple of others. Last two weeks of the window will be busy and one way or another we could do with getting players off the wage bill.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: What Lies Beneath
When: 16th August

No bid has arrived they know the price that will open the door . Has to arrive this week or he stays .

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 17th August

A few bits on Kane form both sides(sort of)

Hearing a few bits from an agent that has had recent dealings with both sides of this.

Deadline is Friday. That is known by both sides although that rarely means teams won't bid after a deadline has passed. City are willing and more than likely going to bid again. Problem is what they are saying they are willing to go, to is still someway short of what we are willing to accept. Whilst there hasn't been an OFFICIAL bid since the beginning of the window there has been verbal discussions regarding this and City raised to around 125+ add-ons(hypothetically) end of last week. It was dismissed but certainly a step in the right direction.

It's my understanding that we have now decided the add-ons doesn't really work for us despite them being very much in the discussions this far, and many of those proposals will now be off the table. Levy(goalpost shifter extraordinaire) now wants straight cash. From the city side of things they are still confident they will negotiate this out.

......................................................................................................................................................

Also from my contact at the club......So pretty much nothing has changed.

From the Spurs side it's fuck the negotiations, this is the price and once you meet it you can then expect it to change in our favour then we do the deal. That is Levy. We all know and usually very much to our frustration, he does this with EVERY SINGLE DEAL bar none.

Anyone saying the deal is done and it's about our replacements is wrong. It's just not true at all. If the right bid comes in HE CAN GO, if it doesn't he 100% stays until next Summer minimum and that is that.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 17th August
Subject: INS & OUTS LATEST

We have an established budget for our ‘INS’
It will not effect the 3-4 players we have earmarked, and advanced to bring in. For clarification, we will bring them in regardless of ‘OUTS’

OUTS-We are negotiating loan deals, more than sales. Sanchez not available. His choice! He wants to prove himself (🙈-Hope I have not speaky-speaky too early). Sales extremely slow! Winks has loads of interest, but refusing to even speak to potential clubs, as he wants to stay until at least January, and prove himself. He has been told best he moves on. Serge, Sissoko slow interest. Serge likely to be ‘loaned’ if we can’t sell. It he may ‘possibly’ prove difficult. Sissoko top pro, and loved by all, though he wants new pastures. If does not happen he will be top pro about it.

All main action next week, as for other PL clubs.
We WILL bring a very good quality striker in. There is also another good name. Obviously not giving that out. The view of the club is; if Harry stays for at least this season, we have Dane Scarlet, who the club believes will be a major first team squad player, challenging heavily for starting birth. And for this reason they do not want overspend on a third striker. If Kane goes, it is another matter.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Who: ValenciaYid
When: 19th August
Where: TFC
Subject: Levy
Dont worry too much…as soon as Levy has an acceptable bid for the club he will be off…and thats another reason why CL qualification and on field success is so important to Levy…
Subject: Kane replacements / running out of time
Plans are in place….the Kane game will finish playing out, which is imminent….
Responding to: so that means kane is staying?
I wouldnt bet on it….

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Brilliant IDK (sic) again this Summer, hilarious, who thinks these people are older than 11 and a half.

Excellent reportage from @USspur as ever.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 8th December
Stevie wants to go back to Holland ideally-family reasons

TN-Clubs want him on loan with option. We won’t take that.

Dele can leave.

Rodon can leave on loan, or good realistic fee.

Reactions: Yid
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 10th December

Under these new circumstances, looks like we are aggressively pushing for three signings (Not clear on the three). We are prepared to pay a premium to bring them in now. One particular club inItaly is keen, but agents are prepared to wait it out until the summer. Not a hard guess that one.

Watch Paratici’s & Conte’s media Buddies, who will break it prior 😉

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 14th December
Subject: Vlahovic

Both the player and his reps are making the right noises as far as we are concerned, and that's all we can go off right now. Still doesn't mean he sign's or when Fiorentina decide to cash in. That is down to them and them alone, but the signs are definitely still positive. We still believe we are the front runners(the only runners in fact) but it wouldn't be the first time we've been lead a merry dance by an agent, so I'll leave that caveat in.

Only time will tell, but we believe our chances are very good.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
When: 9th December
Subject: Cancellations

Expecting Brighton & Leicester to be postponed. Leicester may come later. Liverpool is up in the air.