By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Jan Vertonghen

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
His time was up, but I would not be ashamed to wear his shirt around town. Same as Dembele.

Sad that Jose didnt even sub him on for his last home or away matchday.

Something must have happened behind closed doors with Jose to really piss him off? Or he moved on from Eriksen's wife to Jose's?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
His time was up, but I would not be ashamed to wear his shirt around town. Same as Dembele.

Sad that Jose didnt even sub him on for his last home or away matchday.

Something must have happened behind closed doors with Jose to really piss him off? Or he moved on from Eriksen's wife to Jose's?
There should be no sympahy with team selection especially with no fans there to say goodbye,perhaps injury time last home game he would have got the sympathy substituition if 60,000 fans were there?
Otherside is,would Jan want to get injured if he is about to become a free agent?i dont believe there has been a falling out.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Thanks Jan, I remeber some brilliant games and golas. Possibly the best being at Wembley against Dortmund when he changed the game. The Arsenal post penalty clearance was also memorable, surprised he was never given the armband at least on occasion. Really good player for us, if not quite one of the true 'greats'

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Really classy player. One of the best left-sided CBs we've had I would reckon. Perhaps not the elite of the elite, but still I very, very good player who did it for us for a long time. Not a bad thought on my end. Best of luck, Super Jan!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Thanks Jan, I remeber some brilliant games and golas. Possibly the best being at Wembley against Dortmund when he changed the game. The Arsenal post penalty clearance was also memorable, surprised he was never given the armband at least on occasion. Really good player for us, if not quite one of the true 'greats'

232 games, 6 goals and a lynch-pin of our greatest Premier League era.

I regard him as a true great.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
232 games, 6 goals and a lynch-pin of our greatest Premier League era.

I regard him as a true great.
Some of his best games were as left back,man utd away when we broke our losing streak,a couple of champions league games at wembley (dortmund/real?).He has been a solid pro,no outside of football nonsense (the eriksen wife BS rumours were BS),I wonder why we didnt give him the 2 years he probably deserved (if he wanted to stay?).

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EfZRsE8XsAc0NF0