By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Jose out

Sneeky

Sneeky

VARNA SANKARA
Taken from post 1 of welcome Josè thread on AS Roma forum…

Yes, and a million yes. Finally. ********ing over with the idiotic "modern football" "attacking football" nonsense we had to deal with for years.

I hope we park the bus and piss every ********ing opponent's nerves. Tired of watching 7 - 1 losses, tired of not knowing you need to close the shop in big games.

YES!

S.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How do people still think this cunt has anything to offer...?

I have nothing against Roma... but I 100% hope the cunt fails miserably and ends up sleeping on a fucking Park bench the cunt.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
How do people still think this cunt has anything to offer...?

I have nothing against Roma... but I 100% hope the cunt fails miserably and ends up sleeping on a fucking Park bench the cunt.

Roma can fucking have him.

Shit club with their fucking ultras deserves a cunt running the show.

Never fucking forget.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I couldn't care less, but it's hard to see him being successful there either. Italian football has changed a lot, even in just the decade since he was at Inter. If he doesn't win, he'll be crucified there more so than in England, especially since Italian media didn't really go for his act the first time around.