By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Josh Onomah

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
I don't know what it is about this kid, but I love him! Mainly from watching his post-match interviews, he just sounds like how I think I would had i just been handed a run out with the Spurs 1stXI! There are other youngsters who are clearly Spurs thru and thru who speak excitedly after their debuts, about how happy they are to have got a chance to play for this club, but Josh always sounds SO excited, EVERY game! His smile is always from ear to ear and he's always lost for words, lol.

So pleased he got his 1st goal for Spurs, and he took it brilliantly too! Well done Josh!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I like him too, and more importantly Poch obviously rates him. Could do with putting on a bit of muscle, but I really think the likes of him and Winks will start to earn important minutes for us (well, Josh already has, I guess),especially if we can stay in the cups

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Joshua Onomah has scored on his U21 international debut for England!

CufvS8wXYAQpcdc.jpg

England @England
GOOOOOAL! It's an Under-21s debut strike for @Joshuaonomah10 to make it 3-0 against Bosnia & Herzegovina!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Guess who?2007 with Berbatov.
CvODsxUWEAIpsfm.jpg

Perhaps if I didnt stick it in his thread it may have been a challenge!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Guess who?2007 with Berbatov.
CvODsxUWEAIpsfm.jpg

Perhaps if I didnt stick it in his thread it may have been a challenge!!
I like a challenge so I'll start the guessing with ..... Ainsley Harriott, just before he got his OBE?

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
While reading up on youth coaching I found a video of him playing against Italy in underage football.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
I know it's only U20, but he has some Dembele swagger there in his own half. Must be picking up tips

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Why do we play young Josh in an attacking role, when he looks so accomplished further back? As mentioned above he could potentially be the new Dembele..

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Why do we play young Josh in an attacking role, when he looks so accomplished further back? As mentioned above he could potentially be the new Dembele..
I think playing him wide further forward is considered less risky?gets him game time of sorts,though it can be argued playing out of position may not do his chances a favour,didnt hurt Dier though.Guess dier,dembele,wanyama,dele,eriksen and winks all playing centrally at times limits game time in the most critical of areas on the pitch,except Poch`s trust for Winks speaks volumes.But players mature at different ages so Josh may well have earnt some time in his preferred role after those WC performances?,

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Jeez I hope he doesn't catch cunt from John Terry

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur‏Verified account @SpursOfficial 58m58 minutes ago

.@Joshuaonomah10 has signed a new contract with the Club until 2021 and has joined @AVFCOfficial on loan for the 2017/18 season.

DGYWWG8WAAER67V.jpg
Had a feeling last season that Poch had gone off him a little bit and looks like he'll have to be a big hit in the championship to try and force himself into Poch's future plans. I imagine the contract is to add value to the player and the loan a good way to put him in the shop window.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Took a massive deflection but good to see young Josh carrying on his decent form from the Summer.